So I'm in a polyamorous marriage. Both my wife and I fuck around with other people

So I'm in a polyamorous marriage. Both my wife and I fuck around with other people.

It amuses me when people throw around the word "cuck" like it's an insult.

1) why do you think that would bother me? May as well call a bachelor an unmarried man, hoping it will insult him.
2) you don't even know what you're missing.

Seriously. I hope you enjoy your paranoia and intense insecurity any time your girlfriend or wife shows anything approaching natural attraction to other men. Must be difficult pretending that it doesn't happen, and her having to lie to you all the time to protect your fragile ego.

And must be depressing as fuck knowing you'll never be allowed to touch another pussy again in your life. Your options are either to be loyal and eat the same pussy forever, or to lie and cheat on her and risk everything in the process. What a shitty way to live.

Meanwhile I never have to worry about any of that. Of course my wife is attracted to other people. And I care so little about her physical attraction to other men that it's not a concern in my life. I don't have to worry about her "cheating" on me, because she just tells me when she's gonna sleep with someone else.

A lot of you are gonna say that the reality is that she's sleeping around with 3 black guys every week whereas I can't even get a date. Typically she sleeps with someone else every month or so, and I have a date every week or fortnight. My sex drive is higher than hers, and because I'm a good looking guy and not a total fuckboy I find it easy as hell to get dates. But way to project your own insecurity.

Face it. You faggots dream of having a hall pass to fuck around, but you're too insecure to do anything about it. The thought of allowing your girlfriend to do the natural thing terrifies you, because your tiny little wee-wees can't handle it.

You're the true beta males to me.

Cuckity cuck.

Liberated

That's a fancy way of saying faggot.

Just a long explanation of why you're a cuck

Agreed, anyone who doesn't get this is the true cuck. Keep wasting your life away living in unnatural archaic relationship rules faggots

We're all cucks. sooner or later. Your girl will cheat on you or leave you and fuck someone hotter a few days later.

The difference is I'm not bothered by it, whereas being a cuck bothers you so much that it keeps you awake at night.

>2muchbait5me

We're all cucks eventually. Your girl will cheat on you or leave you and fuck someone hotter a few days later.

The only difference is I let it happen in my relationship with established trust, so it doesn't fuck up the rest of my shit.

Hope you enjoy lying awake at night worrying about being a cuck.

(You)

>wife is attracted to other people

that's where it ends for most healthy minds mate.
>wife is attracted to other people
>better let her fuck around with anyone lol, i hope its tyrone next!!

mental illness

see the difference?

If she leaves me we're no longer in a relationship therefor I'm not a cuck as she is no longer my bitch

Waaaaaaaah, she's gonna cheat on me anyway, waaaaaaaah.
I might as well pretend I can even get one woman, so I can make it look like being cuck is alpha, and not beta.
Waaaaaaaaaaah.
also, if any of this were true, you'd probably be STD ridden.
so beta.

/thread

This, retards don't understand

Lol kill yourself, C

Nature proves OP's point completely wrong. It's the biological imperative to pass your genes on through impregnating your female and making strong offspring that carry your genes into the future. Enjoy it when your wife squeezes out a kid you can never be quite sure is yours. Cuck's are a dead end with no genetic legacy.

>Bleh, stale pasta

Being in a poly relationship myself, I am with you 100% dude, good on you. I hope you're as happy as I am!

This dumbass doesn't understand how nature works.

>any time your girlfriend or wife shows anything approaching natural attraction to other men
she doesn't, she has very low self esteem and is borderline asexual.

>And must be depressing as fuck knowing you'll never be allowed to touch another pussy again in your life.
I barely got any pussy in the first place, so I'm fine with knowing I'll get any kind of pussy rather than none at all.

I'm good.

PS:
>cuck

Holy shit OP! how did you convince your wife to say yes to something like that ?

Whats to convince her? She's out fucking Tyrese while OP is at home twidling his thumbs

Havent seen this pasta before, get ut from reddit?

Or you just accept that being attracted to other people is fine and normal, instead of creating a big fucking issue out of nothing.

You guys are the true mental cases, getting bent out of shape over feelings that people can't control.

We just both wanted the same thing, which is why we started dating. I wasn't prepared to settle down with one person forever and neither was she. Good match.

As long as Tyrese wears protection I don't give a fuck. In the past month I've fucked 3 other women, I really don't give a fuck about Tyrese. Why are you so insecure that you're worried about what some guy called Tyrese is going to offer that you don't have?

Have you met Tyrese? Have you seen what he has to offer? If you had, you would understand. That its nothing special, and you shouldn't be worried, like other fags

>Why are you so insecure

The problem with people like you is the same problem with some committed people. Its that you think your opinion has become a fact.

Its dangerously ignorant and wasteful of a mind to live your life as if what you believe is what is.

Youre doing what makes you happy. Thats great. But if youre walking around under the assumption that its a cold hard fact and a true reality for everyone, then theres likely a part of you who is unsure about it. Much like religious people. They're eager to convince others of their belief in order the strengthen their own.

Don't worry about them, dude. They'll never know what a stable long-term relationship is. They're to be pitied, not chastised.

>stable

Is your wife ugly as fuck because it's normally ugly people who cuck eachother once they realise no one else will ever fuck them.

>it's normally ugly people
tell us moar about cuckbait, fgt pls

how does that make sense

> ITT

A clusterfuck of retards who don't know the difference between a swinger couple and cuckold. This entire thread is unrelated to what it claims to be.

Cuck is a monoamorous person whose partner is poliamorous. Not your case.

0/10, low ball

Lol, no. We're both very attractive. Wanting to sleep around has little to do with attractiveness.

I'm well-aware of the difference, but since Sup Forums and the internet at large has no fucking clue and equates any kind of unorthodox relationship as "cuck", I figured I'd head that one off early.

So you make posts that don't quest but instead accept a relation to the two completely unrelated relationship paradigms which does nothing but further the confusion and in fact create said misconceived similarities of the two?

> slow clap

You're a sinner user. God is not pleased with your infidelity enjoy burning

I thought OP was baiting us until I looked at the posters number and realized this cuck probably refreshes this thread every 3 seconds to see every response.

Obviously the word cuck bothers you because you made a thread out of the blue attacking people and insulting essentially no one in particular except your own insecurity, aka projecting.

All while someone else is fucking your wife.

This feels like bait. Even if it isn't, having an open marriage where you both fuck around isn't cuckolding, unless she's making you watch or rubbing it in your face all the time. Why you went off on a tirade about cucking is beyond me though, unless you're just baiting.

My god, why are u so bent up over this? Why the fuck do u care what a internet forum website cares about u and ur stupid shitty relationship. U sound like a defensive 10 year old trying to explain how being faggot cuck makes u alpha as fuck. Kys homosexual faggot.

>eats pussy
>Doesn't think he is a cuck
>Wife probably gets more cock than he does pussy
>At home has to brag about his polyamorous Marriage
>While wife is getting Drilled by 2 chads and a black guy a week.
>He gets 4/10 Tumblr dickheads who think the cock carousel is sexually liberating
>Wife only in it for the money and the extra cock for when she wants a live in
>2 years out
>Divorced no kids
>Wife takes all the cash
>but hey how progressive am I guys
>feelsbadman

Guys, i dont think this is bait. I think OP's just an idiot.

Shut up, u dont understand. None of u faggots do. Just fuck off alright!!!

OP, you are da man.

All these 15 year old Trump supporters wouldn't know what confidence was if it was wiggling on their dicks.

You do you. Also, we should introduce our wife's someday!

If you think your wife/gf is never attracted to other people, you are one goddamn delusional dipshit. It must be hard to be as fucking stupid as you.

My guess is you're a virgin who's never even been in a relationship.

> implying nature means shit

if we cared about nature we'd still be in mud huts and dying of common colds

That's not actually true but I mean if you think that, sure, tell yourself whatever you want to.

Sounds like you're the one bothered, cumdrop.

Not OP and not polyamorous, but every time someone in an open marriage posts on here, a bunch of dumb fucks who don't know the difference jump in with "cuck! libtard! your wife is gonna leave you cuck!" It never fails. The stupidity level is off the charts.

im a bit of a hypocrite. i want to fuck other girls but i dont want my girl to fuck other guys. that position is the worst to be in. you can't be polyamorous or monogamous and be happy.

The"nature" argument is stupid and usually used by religious idiots who don't seem to realize that humans in the developed world left the state of nature long ago.

Stop being a hypocrite and let her have some new pole.

>hur dur I'm not a cuckfag b/c my gf still loves me even though she sleeps around
>yfw she's probably in love with one of the guys who has a bigger cock than you and cooks meals for her

Excellent job, OP. You're doing great!

>inb4 You don't understand polygomay and natural feelingsss

Youre just being arrogant at this point.
I'm happy knowing that my gf and I are happy together. She's been with other guys and I'm the only one that's ever truly satisfied her. Not that you have any reason in particular to believe me, however I have no reason to lie.

We're both content with each other and as such, don't need to sleep around. Now, I'm not saying my way of life is better than yours, I'm simply saying that you need to work on your arrogance.

Let others be and stop crying

I fuck other women all the time, OP. My girl lets me do it, she wants me to be pleased. She WON'T fuck other dudes though, she doesn't want to I've asked since fair is fair but then I realized something. She stays fresh for me, unlike you your girl is getting pounded by bigger, blacker dicks. You have no idea who she's actually fucking and that's sad because you know in the back of your mind you're picking up sloppy seconds off of niggers often and trying to justify it because you can't control your woman. Stay cucked you fucking faggot, learn to get a loyal girl who only wants YOUR dick and no one elses in order to be sexually satisfied AND ALSO lets you fuck other women as often as you feel like it. Sorry you couldn't cut it, guy. You're just another beta trying to be alpha and brag about getting laid lmao.

Lying fuckbag detected.

Nothing wrong with open marriage, but if "cuck" didn't bother you on some level, you wouldn't need to defend yourself against it. It's just a word. Cuck. Cuck cuck cuck cuck cuck. If the value judgment behind it isn't valid, then don't accept the shame and get on with your life.

Sloppy seconds part couldn't be more true though..

If monogamy woule be such a strain in your life, why did you bother getting married. I can undetstand why you would wanna have a LTR, but why did you decide to bring the state into it?
You sound like a guy who deliberately locks himselfs in a cell and brags about having an overnight pass.

I need boots to get through all this bullshit.

Tax benefits, insurance. How fucking stupid are you?

>It amuses me when people throw around the word "cuck" like it's an insult.
It doesn't amuse you. It pisses you off.

You came to an anonymous internet message board because you're pissed and you're looking for a self-affirmation.

A person that is actually content with his wife gagging on niggerdick goes about his life not concerning himself with how others perceive him.

Kill yourself, cuck. Go vote for hillary somewhere else. Go be a white apologist somewhere else. Go kill yourself somewhere else.

Ive always thought of the idea, but the biggest thing that crosses my mind is that shes MY girlfriend, i havent been with her for 3 years to let some nig wander in and get with her just so i can touch another women?
Recipe for disaster there

Wow, you must be really poor then if this such an appealing deal you.

You're married on paper, but you're basically just fuck buddies.

Enjoy not knowing how love feels.

If your wife exists let us know how this turns out in 5 years, until then quit trying to pretend it's great, I've seen many people like you.

You can go stay beta, with OP. Give me your girl, bro.
Could walk through in flip flops and have clean feet, bro.

You cucks should really learn how to lock a girl down. It's not hard.