Trump don't KID!! about the wall Just about Mexico paying for it

Trump don't KID!! about the wall Just about Mexico paying for it

Other urls found in this thread:

thehill.com/policy/national-security/316670-trump-refugee-ban-bars-green-card-holders-report
uselectionatlas.org/INFORMATION/INFORMATION/electcollege_history.php
texastribune.org/2016/07/20/appeals-court-rules-texas-voter-id/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Thank you for this shitpost. It has made my Wednesday complete. And by "Thank you for this shitpost. It has made my Wednesday complete" I mean fuck off nigger faggot muzzie.

the majority of illegal immigrants come by plane, boat or come on legal visa but over stay them

have fun with your wall

are you libcucks going to cry for 8 fucking years??

deal with it nigger

He should pay it.
TrumpWall

Good argument, retard.

"Mexico will pay for the wall" -Trump

"Nope" - Mexico

"Well shit. I'll just keep saying you are because the retards who voted for me will believe anything" - Trump

Out of all the rabid complaints you shills and retards yell about this is one of the very few valid ones. He speaks before he thinks when making political speeches.

Also even then a lot of his fans knew he was going to skimp out on something like making it a fence or paying it himself.

She he lied about the very cornerstone of his campaign.

8? you think he has any chance of getting re-elected when he can't make good on any of his promises? democrats are taking it next election because its always been a back and forth

i mean even if you for some reason trust trump, can't you see the absolute retards he's putting on his cabinet? rick perry literally didnt know the department of energy controls our nuclear weapons, the fucking ceo of exxon mobile and the dumb cunt DeVos whos literally the retard of the family

>cornerstone
You spelled "foundation" wrong.

LOCK HER UP
DRAIN THE SWAMP
etc...

Yes, after 8 years, you absolute fucking retard.

He is making good on his other promises. Even the (((media))) was in a panic that Trump was doing work.

FAKE NEWS!!!!!!

Wow both are completely delusional and have mentally broken down to the point that they can't even see that Trump HAS kept his promises and is still going forward you leftist scumbags are seriously mentally ill and need an evaluation

Trump will build his wall.

Americans will pay for the wall, Mexico will not.

Trump will tell Fox News that Mexico paid for the wall.

The wall will be badly built, over-budget, and will not end illegal immigration.

America will be great again.

Yes!!!

Its better than paying for the illegals in America.

>Thinking the wall is trumps only and biggest goal in life.

why can't liberals understand the word "illegals"?

Do you mean like you have been doing for the past eight years?

GOP: "We care about the DEFICIT, except when we don't."

Your country is obviously going to shit and yet tens of millions of you are cheering it on because you don't see it...never thought I'd live to see the US collapse but here it is. Amazing.

haha, the democrats have lost big in the last 8 years with obama as the presidernt.

We are going to deal with it, by fighting back.

Opposition without end.

Well they tried with trump and saw what that's getting them.

They'll be back :)

Why don't Conservatives understand what a Green Card is?

Of course the money will come from the budget of the USA but his argument of "Mexico will pay for it" meant that by reducing illegal immigrants, drug smuggling and similar things in addition to the penalty tariff on mexican goods the tax revenue of the USA will increase enough to cover the cost.

What if "the wall" is actually more manpower, vigilance, and technology? Only an idiot would think it's a solid object. Go fuck yourself shill.

USA has been collapsing since USA open the doors for 3rd worlders from 1965. Trump is just trying to plug the hole.

"Legal" and "Trump" do not go together.

Remember: Trump has TWICE been found in violation of US federal law by a court (actual news, not fake Fox news).

Remember: Trump agreed in Nov. to pay NY state a $1 mil. fine for violating NY state fraud laws (actual news, not fake Fox news)..

Remember: Trump is currently in violation of US federal law over his Washington DC hotel (actual news, not fake Fox news).

fagget

>usa has been going down hill after hiring all the nazi scientists from the late 40s and early 50s
Go study history you dumb fuck.

Why doesn't Trump just grab those immigrants by the pussy?

has building started yet?
I was unaware.

Exactly and I could careless if we pay for the wall it will finally be built and keep the unwanted out (not completely some will make it through) I am aware of this but I'm suck of paying for ungreatfull little shits who do nothing for our country but cost us money to pick up there messes and feed them.

Trump is not stopping green card holders from leaving or entering the country!

>implying trump will even be alive in 4 years

I just want obannon to destroy America so we can be great again

>BRRRRAAAAAAPPPFFFFTT

yeah he is.....well he tried...

Guess again:
>"It will bar green card holders," acting DHS spokeswoman Gillian Christensen told Reuters.

>Green cards serve as proof of an individual’s permanent legal residence in the U.S.

>A senior administration official clarified on Saturday afternoon that green card holders from the seven countries affected in the order who are currently outside the U.S. will need a case-by-case waiver to return to the U.S.

>Green card holders in the U.S. will have to meet with a consular officer before departing the country, the official said.

>nazi scientists
They are the ones that created the space program for America, you idiot.

Link:
thehill.com/policy/national-security/316670-trump-refugee-ban-bars-green-card-holders-report

Once again, Trump LOST the 2016 election. He gets to be president because conservatives cheat. (And YOU are one of the patsies.)

Cheating the voters:
- voter "purges"
- voter "ID" laws (found unconstitutional)
- closing polling places in liberal districts
- gerrymandered vote-proof districts
- using a foreign country to interfere in the election.
-

Let me guess CNN is your actual news source...

Still salty from losing?

There are at least five grammar spelling errors in the single sentence you posted. I won't even start with the inanity of the content.

Maybe you should consider encouraging your piece of shit to appoint a decent education secretary so your children don't end up like you.

>implying you're going to breed

>still salty
Scathing retort.

So you deleted your first post then posted it again because of grammar issues bin your own post ..... Wow

>I don't know how to use Google

yeah for serious actually. without nazi's we have no rockets, which means no satellites. do i have to explain what that would mean?

Yeah .... The salt is real. I'm enjoying you getting hot under the collar because you have nothing better to do than salt.

I'm just gonna touch on voter ID laws cause that shit annoys me.

I've yet to meet a functioning adult who does not have access to state ID. It takes 2 hours of a day to go to the DMV and get one. You can go on your phone and order one online. Voter ID laws aren't unconstitutional, it's to avoid someone casting a vote that should not count, like an illegal immigrant or a convicted felon.

No adult in America will tell you they don't have an ID and cannot get one. They will say "no, I'm responsible enough to wake up early one morning and go pick one up."

As for gerrymandering, it works on both ends. Like the countless Republican voters casted in inner cities who are just so drowned out from the larger Democrat populace. Just like how small Democrat populace is left in the middle of conservative America and their votes are drowned out as Republican.

not sure if trolling or just retarded

Another Trump supporter translation of what the great leader meant to say. Thanks for clarifying his bullshit

You will eat up anything the media throws at you that panders to your lack of a brain huh....

I'm pointing & kek'ing at your ignorance.

ig·no·rance
ˈiɡnərəns/
noun
lack of knowledge or information

Are you really this autistic or do you have a liberal arts degree in b.s.?

Oh, another thing I missed. Electoral college has been in place since the start of America. We've had presidents win popular vote and lose electoral in the past. It's cause this nation is a republic, with each state contributing a set of voters to represent their population. It's so a state like Kansas gets the same level of representation as a state like California. Cali has a higher population and higher value of electoral votes, but Kansas still gets to have its say and still gets a few votes. Maybe in the next few years, we can get 2/3 states and Congress to agree to change the system but I don't think it's gonna happen. I'm at peace with the system in place, but I understand how people can see it as wrong.

>We're going to make America again by getting rid of all the rich people who have no interest in social mobility!
>Let's elect a rich guy who has no interest in social mobility, that'll help those left behind by globalism!

Kind of difficult when the US is in all their countries first.

g7 b8 m9

What if you're a retard and your country is full of inbred hicks spouting off alternative facts?

You guys are one big hilarious meme

He was asked this before and basically said 'no I mean a literal wall'.

Stop with your alternative facts.

Are Americans really prepared to slave away in textile factories and build cheap toys?

They're unconstitutional because you say so? Well that just clears everything up!

MAGA

No, if you read it, it's the opposite. It's perfectly fine cause adults have IDs. It's needed to do just about everything from buy smokes and alcohol, to cashing checks and having bank accounts. No adult who is eligible to vote doesn't have an ID

>. Electoral college
It's wrong because it's outdated.

uselectionatlas.org/INFORMATION/INFORMATION/electcollege_history.php
>was composed of thirteen large and small States jealous of their own rights and powers and suspicious of any central national government

.contained only 4,000,000 people spread up and down a thousand miles of Atlantic seaboard barely connected by transportation or communication (so that national campaigns were impractical even if they had been thought desirable)

>believed, under the influence of such British political thinkers as Henry St. John Bolingbroke, that political parties were mischievous if not downright evil, and

>felt that gentlemen should not campaign for public office (The saying was "The office should seek the man, the man should not seek the office.").

Every State has equal Senator representation.
>10 fucking capcha's to post?
>FUCK YOU GookMoot

Or translations which his supporters have turned into a religion

Again that's why say maybe in the future 2/3s of the states and Congress can agree to change it, but it's not likely. Over half of those states are Republican states and they benefit from it. It'd be historic to change it and may be for the better, but it's not likely.

Then why do we even have the house of reps, if population is obsolete in gauging political representation?

texastribune.org/2016/07/20/appeals-court-rules-texas-voter-id/

But here they said it was. Not sure if fake news, don't know what's acceptable anymore but all say the same yet you say it's not. Guess your authority supersedes the courts

>the only good thing about Trump winning... eh.. is that he won, derp

House of Representatives is for legislative representation, as one branch has true equal support (Senate with 2 per state), and one has population equal support (representatives with population based numbers). Both are parts of Congress and make up half and half of the power divided between the two parts.

Electoral college though is just a population per state level of representation to cast votes for elected office.

>It's wrong because it's outdated.

There's liberal mentality in a nutshell.

IT'S WRONG BECAUSE IT'S OLD. AND OLD PEOPLE ARE LAME.

Holy shit, either you develop a general artificial intelligence with conceptual awareness and autonomous sentience with the capability of self-directed revision of its' own deterministic logic, or you have an electoral college.

Otherwise, California and New York dictate the future of the country every single election until the country crumbles into dust.

I've been to California. The state is shit. It can't afford anything despite taxing the middle class almost 30% of their paychecks. Roads are garbage, public services are canada-class (read: wait in line for 9000 hours for everything), and children have to use the bathrooms alongside adult, cross-dressing men because muh oppression.

New York is almost equally as shitty. It's like Stockton but with more mexicans and poles. Food costs 1.7x what it does almost anywhere else in the country, the cost of living is typically triple anywhere else in the country except D.C., and New York's public education system is such fucking shit-tier than goddamn Kenya scores higher in core testing on average.

All that shit aside, Trump won because the people wanted him to win. You liberals covered your ears and shouted whenever the signs pointed to your Shillary not winning.

You lost. Get over it. You fucking cuckolds.

yes, the mainstream media is all lies and only donnie tells the truth.

are you really that retarded?

Jerry Brown has filed a federal lawsuit, so the wall is on hold until this can be heard by the 9th circuit court. There will be no wall. It is unconstitutional and thought up by a racist.

MAGA

Can we all take a moment to remember the victims of Bowling Green. Never forgetti.

I love alt-facts.

Don't worry I'm not calling out fake news on things. I'm just saying my personal experience growing up in urban cities and working a few varying jobs seeing even homeless and poor people with Id. If courts rule it as unconstitutional then their say is far superior to mine, but it just wouldn't make sense as to who they're trying protect with voter ID laws being undone. I've always had my ID in my wallet at all times, so had every other person I've met, so I guess I've just never experienced those problems.

I don't know, it just always seemed weird to me

That's not funny. My pet turtle died there Freddy. Never forgetti

Bit of an optimist if you are hoping he will serve a second term, buddy.

I think that's to do with the ones who have ID are more likely to be the sort to interact with society. The logic is that for every one brokefag with ID, there's a couple sitting at home with no money, no ID, not interacting with anyone. To deny them representation would just alienate them even further, leading to more state support and less likelihood of contributing to the economy.

My mate knows a guy who's cousins with someone who was married to one of the victims.

NEVAR FORGET

very sad

Anyone who runs for elected office does this. It's called politics. Personally, I'd pay for it with the hundreds of millions of dollars that the US taxpayers hand over to Mexicos narco-terrorist government each year in foreign aid.
It both surprises and saddens me that nobody talks about that.

Instead of building a wall you fags should just deport all illegals faster than they come in

Not sure if Troll or actual mental retardation

Deport white people.

Problem solved.

Spot the alien

Here's the problem.
We don't know who or where illegal immigrants are. Racial profiling and asking minorities for legal documents on sight is not constitutional and the Supreme Court agrees.

If they are being paid, then yes.

Seems fair. If the current travel bans are about keeping out people who've killed then white people are straight up a better starting point than any of the countries currently listed as to dangerous to accept travel from.

Fun fact; not one indecent has occurred in the US from anyone from any of the counties Trump banned.

What if the terrorist refugees were not caught in time? How many Americans would have died in an attack?