Can we get a best of Sup Forums greentexts thread rolling?

Can we get a best of Sup Forums greentexts thread rolling?

Bumperoo

faggot

daniel

This is a classic. Top notch post.

Also, check these fuckin' digits mate

Check'd

nigger what the fuck

Anyone have the middle school retarded mafia Don story? Cracks me up every time.

Worst thing I've ever read on Sup Forums.

Where the fuck is the rest?

please user don't blue ball us like that
post the full version
>loli gif for reasons

>boring ass tard stories
>best
pick one

>There was a time when wife was working away from home. At the end of the weekends I used to drive her to her rented room then drive back to our flat.
>Driving wife to her room from weekend at parents
>no sex all weekend - both of us are itching for it
>on these occasions we'd fuck in the car in quiet area round the corner from the house she rooms in
>stop, park up, start kissing
>I move both driver and passenger seats fully back to give room
>she removes jeans and underwear
>I'm in passenger seat
>she's kneeling facing me, straddling transmission tunnel
>I open her shirt (she was braless) fondle and kiss her
>I'm fingering her and rubbing clit; she's breathing heavy and very wet; I'm diamonds
>she unzips my jeans, moves back to give herself some room
>stops suddenly, little gasp, eyes go wide
car was manual with tallish gearlever - she accidentally sat back onto cold gear knob
>look of shock gives way to wicked grin
>starts gyrating hips; hips start to inch lower
>she starts rocking her hips, rising and falling a little, smiling eyes locked onto mine - gearlever starts to slowly vanish from view
>I watch, fascinated, as she gently works the gearlever into herself, biting her lip and softly moaning - best floorshow ever
>eventually she's virtually sitting on her haunches, gearlever fully home, hips slowly and gently moving
>smiles at me wickedly, softly breathes "mmmm, well this will do for me, now for you" and begins to stroke my rock-hard dick
>After a show like that I come in seconds, and she then proceeds to steadily and methodically fuck herself to two orgasms on my gear lever.
>when she's finished and has her breath back she slowly rises and disengages from my car
>She kisses me and with a grin says "I've always liked this car"
>she puts on her jeans, pockets her underwear, picks up her overnight bags
>leans in through window, smiles and says "Careful you don't lose your grip when you change gear" then skips off to her rooms

i've been trying to do that for a very long time

don't get so far, but something like that happened to me two years ago. sweet, sweet revenge lol

Loose bitch

What the fuck! Where the hell is the rest user?

I'm not gonna say that you can read it as it unfolds here, but almost
drive gogle com/drive/folders/0B3YMBdhaJ7qjdGNBWUo4M3dzd3c?tid=0B3YMBdhaJ7qjUDNPNS1TX3JVVlU&usp=drive_web#list

Also
look here