MovieBob GhostBusters

>"Seriously for a moment, if you're one of these guys bent out of shape because they cast chicks in this one, please for the love of Goozer grow the fuck up."

***3/4 Stars***

Sup Forums manbabbies BTFO

youtube.com/watch?v=kol6rHs5RtQ

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=b7k1BhQ-X0M
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

No one cares about FlickBlob.

He's a cultural icon

He's proof that mario fans can go into Sonic levels of autism.

The "book" he wrote approaches CWC levels

>Goozer
fucking fake nerds

He gives scores to movie reviews now?

Please post the section where he skips his mother's funeral because he had to buy a new air conditioner

>for the love of Goozer

>Please post the section where he skips his mother's funeral because he had to buy a new air conditioner

What a piece of shit, i bet he has tons of wives sons.

>one of these guys bent out of shape because they cast chicks in this one

Whew, thanks for letting me off the hook so easily, Blob. I hate it because i hated Bridesmaids and GB2016 is basically Bridesmaids with a budget.

Correction: it was his grandmother's funeral he skipped. He writes about how he's a social retard who couldn't handle situations like those and then talks about the broken AC as if it's a miracle.

He skipped the wake, not the funeral, and it's not as funny as the part where he admits his parents hated so much they made him play his DS in the car until they went to bed

>***3/4 Stars***

He liked it... Why am I not shocked? Can we just agree that gender isn't the issue. It's the fact that there's a shitty Ghost Busters remake that will never go away?

Isn't this the same guy who said Wolverine: Origins was "all that and a bag of potato chips"?

And that Pixels physically hurt him

I recognize Ja/ck/ but fuck if I know what the rest means. You one of them /biz/ kids?

Why is he so greasy looking?

No one cares about our shit taste, either.

why do his videos look like they were made in 2003 on the budget of a ham sandwich? They looked at least decent when he was at the escapist, did someone else make the actual videos for him?

Also pic related this delusion lol

He's actually turned against Fox now that he's a MCUfag and now that Marvel Studios has Spidey back.

He changed his mind about all the X-Men films (except FC and Deadpool) and now says that Fox is Hitler and they should give the rights to Disney.

It means the ghostbusters rehash is headed off a cliff

cause hes so fat he's one fourth of grease at this point

P A I D

A

I

D

I think that was Irate Gamer

i actually really liked his stuff early on but he turned into such an insufferable fucking ideologue
these days it's like he barely even has independent thought on anything anymore, he's just a mouthpiece for ideology

Trust me, nobody needs to pay him to parrot the narrative.

Jesus, when did Bob get so ugly? He wasn't handsome before but damn he's somehow gotten worse. Is it the beetus?

The last thing movieblob can budget with is a ham sandwich.

>MovieBob wouldn't LIE TO US! HE HAS TOO MUCH INTEGRITY

Jesus christo

This is why Red Letter Media is based while Movieblob and others are cucks.

Isn't he basically a hybrid of AVGN and Chris Chan?

Closer to Douge than AVGN

>chicks

Why is movie Bob so sexist?

You mean another shitty ghostbusters movie

>tfw a fat fedora Hawaiian shirt wearing neckbeard tells you to grow up

It's really simple. Green number = Rank. Grey = Weekend Rank. Blue = Daily Gross. Grey = Weekend Gross. Red = % drop (or rise) of daily gross. Grey = % drop (or rise) of Gross over weekend. Black = Number of Theatres and the average gross they made each. Grey is Weekend Theatre Average Gross. Purple = Total They've Earned to date.

As you can see, over 4 days, in 3,963 theatres, they made $50m.

In the 1980s a guy who looks like that would be thought of as either a mafia boss or a career Santa Clause guy.

In the 2010s a guy who looks like that is considered a neck beard manbabby.

>that kek when I thought it was "MovieBlob" and realized it wasn't

underrated post

Did Moviebov get fatter?

>it was his grandmother's funeral he skipped. He writes about how he's a social retard who couldn't handle situations like those

Autistic
youtube.com/watch?v=b7k1BhQ-X0M

we're all in agreement this guy is just trying to get some feminist pussy.

I hope he actually does get some so he shuts up and finds out how fucking miserable his life is with a feminist girlfriend.

God speed, Movie Blob.

This guy couldn't score feminist pussy if dressed up as Andrea Dworkin

Did he not get diabetes recently as well too?

Validation, not pussy. He's obese to the point that it isn't even funny. It's just sad.

He also made a video where he tells his entire audience to work out and be healthy while he has his gravitational pull

>tfw the guy who was married to her was Gay.

>the sole "critic" that enjoyed Metroid: Other M and the Last Airbender has shit taste
>the fat piece that gave Man of Steel an endorsement, then back paddled later and put it on his worst of the year list
What? No.

MAHVEL

Why is he so fat?

>average 100-200 peeps/theater monday
This is dead, isn't it?

I mean whatever works.

How does someone continue to get uglier and tubbier?

He also loves Metroid Other m despite being a "feminist" and that "There are no wrong tactics, only wrong targets". The man is actually insane. Not Sup Forums insane, real insane.

Not even kidding, probably cause he's fat. I've lost some weight recently and my adult acne is basically gone.

These people are the reason he makes over $3000 a month on patreon.

at least he knows gozer s the big bad, paul faggot fieg thinks it zuul

Because he has a "bulking diet" but barely works out. He's literally eaten multiple burgers and beers and then goes on the treadmill for like 10 minutes. I'll never not love /fit/ threads about him.

so whats the best version of the originals to buy? blu rays or dvds?

Remember when he criticized gamers for being lazy and not being healthy? Then he got Diabetes from eating too much.