W
E
N
T
Y

songs, not 12

and of those 20 they're all bangers, with maybe 1-2 you might delete

still leaves you with 18

also you get none of the baseless WEWUZKINGSNSHIET which is cringy at this point

What's everyone eating for dinner tonight?

LMAO, kys

>we got nobody fightin for us
>literal hook
>coming out with an album literally 6 months after the voting period
>almost 4 months since trump became president
>now trying to act like he wasnt sucking hillarys dick this entire time

I don't like DAMN. that much but come on now, we both know More Life is fucking garbage for instagram thots. Are you one?

I'm just taking this is as bait because of how garbage this "album" is and how much he's fallen off. You do realize why he really called it a "playlist" right? Not a tape or an album? Because it's B-Sides AT BEST. This shit is by far the worst thing I've heard in a while.

More life actually works very well as an album, i.e. played in order it flows perfectly

mexican homemade tamales and beer

thank you

even more when you edit out the 40 second call from his mom and remove the 2 interludes

its a better listening experience

rather than hearing alt-left drivel mixed with strawman wewuzkings propaganda

White boys from the suburbs need to stop listening to rap

These threads are just lame

Damn, champagnepapi been paying his shills so damn well, eh?

i was apart of the datpiff life for a 10 year period

i dont have the care to keep up with it anymore

Dude More Life is so fucking bad, it's all drake B sides rich hotel elevator music.

drakes entire album has been on both the billboard and spotify top 100 playlists for every week since it came out

lets see how long these 12 tracks last, i already know several wont

I know you're joking and jealous of kendricks critical aclaim, but please don't lie to yourself it's unhealthy.

Everyone of drakes "bangers" pale in comparison to DNA alone. There isn't a single interesting idea or moment on the entirety of views, it's forgettable back ground music, which is why it gets no discussion.

There's nothing to talk about, it's shallow, repetitive and extremely manufactured music for drones and normies.

Bite your tongue.

>background music
>listen on the way to music
>listen anywhere else you're going while spotify is on

its like you dont know how music is consumed today user

literally nobody is in their room with a turn table or sitting there actually ingesting the music while nothing else is going on

and we sure as fuck arent non-iroincally listening to alt-left drivel unless you're literally with her and still bitter and need something to feed your passive aggressiveness

also

>staring a song literally saying "you'll kill niggas/you'll fuckin die for this"

more life isn't terrible

DAMN is soooo good tho

more like Fake, because he's a fake rapper

more like NOPE., because that's what you say when the album comes on

>trying this hard to defend an objectively trash album

Holy shit

guys

what if that Real Israelite shit Kendrick was talking about was just another "shadow diss" on (((Drake)))?

>Drake is half-Jewish
>Kendrick is the real thing
Pottery