Most autistic weapon

Most autistic weapon

Other urls found in this thread:

pimpmygun.doctornoob.com/app.php
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Oh god here we go

I'm lazy as fuck. Aint no way I am spending more that 2 minutes on this.

Sauce

That design is perfect though. I have 3 options to shoot and stab.

Kek finally. Here's the winner

Winrar

pimpmygun.doctornoob.com/app.php

this

A WEAPON TO SURPASS THE METAL GEAR

i found this on b like a year ago :3

OC

Got this in 1920x1080?

Sup Forums, Sup Forums is the most autistic weapon.

/winrar

This. Plus a fedora, trenchcoat and sunglasses

Hard decision

hahah

That's not Austisic
That's a card players gun faggot

This. Thread over GG

this

a semi good sword ruined by neckbeard weeaboos... like so many good things, I mean who would think fedora is autistic if no-neckbeard cringelord ever wore a fedora?

>AR-137, "The Scavenger"chambered in 4.20 caliber bullet, which holds over 9000 bullets, can kill communist scum with a 3 knives, which shoots 9x19 mm bullets

>"FAG-3" - first Austrian-Australian sniper rifle, chambered in 7.7 bullet, which magazine can hold 2 bullets. This weapon was made by A. Jerkovic and N. Dindunuf.

>attachment behind scope
>knife in front of scope
>short stalk
>dat grip
>dat other grip
>dat barrel
>dat other grip

>"B. Nigraflop" is the most interesting thing in our list. It was made by A. Fagotsman in 1488 year (by the calendar of Faggotimus Aspargus). The whole construction is under control of a 1 man. It fires 45mm grenade launcher, 300mm "B-30" charges and "Bepis .69" pistols. It has also a knife, to fold enemies

Why is this picture making me laugh so hard?

>"Scoop Le Doop" - Brazillian bootleg weapon, made by N. Dindunuffin. He planned to rob the bank with his band, called "D e PUsTaMAZAs". Dindunuffin had a plan, to do a double-silent pistol. This thing chambered in custom "voteh" bulets, and holds about a 750 ml. of these bullets

>"American Baby" - rejected weapon, which was made by D. Fagjohnson. He tried to make an a ultimate weapon of a mass destruction. This vehicle is controlled by a human, which is 1 year old. It shoots baby poop and has a rocket launcher, chambered in 6mm rockets.
The reason of rejecting was that a lot of people thought, it would be a baby massacre.

>Faggotimus Aspargus

>"baret-bepiss" - 1st weapon, which was showed in arabian gun festival, which was made by arabian government. This weapon has a special bullets - "S-H-E-T".These types of bullets has a special "safe" base on the back. It prevents shooting from the wrongery angle. The scope has a auto-aiming laser. It also has a knife, which can shoot "1-45" blades.

Do an hero by accident while punching your enemy with your fancy brass knuckles

>PP Pidr (Russian "ПП Пидр") - russian SMG, chambered in 9x19 bullets. The early design held 9x18, but they refused this decision later. It was made by S. Ebanski, which also made a "Drochun" pistol(Russian "Дрочун"). This SMG was made for close-combat actions, and currently, this weapon is used by FGT and NIGRS. These groups are Russia's mist secret groups, which were written about recently. It has 30 bullet magazine and a 50 bullet

rush B cyka blyat

>not Austisic
>a card players gun
>card players gun
>not Austisic
faggot

yo mama

>KnuckleFaggot .38 - an old pistol, made by S. Hit in 1844. It has a folding knife, a potatomasher and cylinder-barrel. The following picture is the original KF, which was a property of a S. Shitbuckles, who was terrifying wild west for 3 years. S. Hit and S. Shitbuckles were close friebds, but S. Hit didn't know about Shitbuckles' business, but S. Hit made a present for him. The present was this.

>basket of guns
I'm out fuck it lost hard.

>The following picture is a soldier, which has a "SuperAnalDoppler"(SAD) on him. SAD was made in 2002 by the USA, to spot targets very easily. It also has field skettis, NV googles, FagitSpoter googles, and a music player.

To be quite honest, Katanas (and all the other simlar Jap swords) were ruined WAAAAYYY before weeaboos or autists were even a thing. Katanas were memes in ninja/samurai movies in the 70ies/80ies and they were pretty cringy back then, too.

>FGT-9 - Weapon of the Great China, made in 2148. This model "GUANGLAI-K" is bolt-action. It has 4 tactical scopes, a pikkatinio plank and a wood plank on the left side. The following attachements are grip, comfort grip, N2033 and a combat knife. This all chambered in .203 bullet and a 103mm grenade.

>K-tana - JP's only combat knife, which has been made in -18667393572983853 year (by the "NUGER-GIT-CHKN" calendar). This japanese weapon has the powers of a, B, and your japanes grand dad(your grandpapi).

>Maus-Krieger - 1944 weapon of WW2, used by germanese troops to scare american fat nigers. This weapon was so effective, so the germanese loved mauses so pure, so they even made a day for a great "Maus-Faggotiergenflachnenburgsteihn"(See wiki: 1944.02.30").

>Mosin-Nagant M42 "Pidorskaya" (Russian "Пидорская") - russian 1947 weapon, which was made for the crewmen of a "JehnShen Suka" (Russian "ЖеньШень Сука") - russian airboat. The airboat had 3 men. The equipment of them were M42(this gun), "TT-33" and "ПН-20" (russian multi-task knife).

this looks like a anal penetraitor from slaneesh

>"Pych Ebanski" (Russian " Пычь Ебански") - russian AKMSVD-U74 improvement. This hords a 30-round mag. and a 1337-round mag. This gun can be shoot like a sniper rifle, and as a standart AK

>Maus-Faggotiergenflachnenburgsteihn
KEK

nice bad

>M-1416 "Fucking Gook" - vietnam war era secret gun, which was made for american soldiers.

last 3 digits is 007 backwards, and gun is backwards

danger

How is this gun stupid? This is amazing! look at the tactical knife grenade!

>dinosaur stopper made by early cavemen with rocks carved with vicious dickslapping, great for defending home from pepesauruses, uses tendies as ammo

Fucking lost it.

Who comes up with shit like this?

dude your so gay lol

I could see a pistol like this in Mad Max or something.

So I assume there is some web page that does these?

fug off, he's contributing OC, in fact im gonna screencap this entire thread

> The KYS-007

Mate what the fuck.

link me, nigger

Come at me, bro.

Me give up!

Post it when you get it

thats not autistic.
thats actually a pretty good idea.

>With my trusty time machine gun we will defeat the Morlocks once and for all!