BRUNO! ESCUCHAME AY CARAMBA! TENIAS RAZON SOBRE EL! SIEMPRE LA TUVISTE! TEMELÉ! TEMELÉ A EL Y A SU PARED

BRUNO! ESCUCHAME AY CARAMBA! TENIAS RAZON SOBRE EL! SIEMPRE LA TUVISTE! TEMELÉ! TEMELÉ A EL Y A SU PARED.

Mexican Flash can vibrate right through Trump's wall, comic book 101 nigga.

>ever thinking this fucking disgusting version of the Flash would pass when the show exists
Snyder top hack

Témele, retard.

Also, mexicans LOVE trump

Why did Speedy Gonzales break into the Wayne mansion and harass Al-Brusi while he was having a bad trip? Shouldn't the more polite thing been to ring the door bell?

really annoys me when movies can make the best interpretation of a character in live action.

yet they go some bullshit edgy route with the designs of everything even to the point of not having the same hair colour.

>he can vibrate through the wall
YOU CAN'T KEEP HIM OUT

>Hey Ezra, you want to shave before you do this scene
>nah
>you're gonna look REALLY dumb with that 'stache y'know
>Zack, throughout history my people we were constantly harrassed...
>fine, forget it.

>mexicans LOVE trump

lol

10/10

>mexicans LOVE trump

EL JUSTO

kek

What was his name again?

El Flasho?
El Speedo?

How bad will this movie bomb?

If WB can't even get a Batman v Superman movie over a billion, I don't want to imagine how bad shit like Aquaman, Cyborg and Flash will do.

>FIX THE FUCKING DOOR KIKE

>mexicans LOVE trump

True that, but only because we like our politicians to double as entertainers

Ben must've known how fucking dumb this scene was

Cyborg's been absorbed into the Flash movie, DC wised up and realized he ain't solo movie material.

No, mexicans love trumpets

No we don't.

Only mexican-americans living in the US love him.

Not the ones that work and live in Mexico

Latins in general like him: he seems like a funny guy, Putin tier, you know.

Probably chicanos hate him, but they classify as gringos instead of latin americans anyway

>Latins in general like him

maybe, but they won't vote for him - but that's not saying much, they don't vote for anyone

and the very few who do vote will vote for shillary

wena

Arriba, Arriba! Andale, Andale!

>mexicans LOVE trump

THIS

reportado campeon

Mexicanos, no sé, pero muchos hispanos (cubanos, puerto riqueños) que conozco van a votar por Trump. No shills.