Are brazillians as self loathing in real life as they are on Sup Forums...

Are brazillians as self loathing in real life as they are on Sup Forums. I heard that a lot of them hate their African roots and try to pass off as "white".

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=JW8DNStF3TE
m.youtube.com/watch?v=dwEm-rU5sAE
twitter.com/theankhlife
twitter.com/AnonBabble

neymar is mixed as fuck
so what if he embraces one side rather than the other?
everyone knows he's mixed anyways, he's not hiding it.

Self-haters are generally poor fucks who can't fix their lifes and then blame the country.

Neymar is half white and he just happened to live in a city where it hot so he was tanned as fuck and now he lives on yurop where there isn't much sun (assumptions taken out of my ass btw). Also his on is (very) white.

>why do rich people pay to look less ugly??

had no idea blacks can unfro their nappy hair to that extent

Neymar isn't black you retarded

Not really.

No one cares about race here.

>Self-haters are generally poor fucks who can't fix their lifes and then blame the country
Yeah right. They're upper class borderline social darwinist shut ins who have never worked once in their lives but think the free market fixes everything and who spend all day crying that Brazil isn't America and that public policy should only be determined on how cheap it makes computer parts to import. Also most are exclusively white and far.

>mfw I now remember FIFA censored Nerman's headband to not upsed their sandnigger overlords

haha even you shitskins realize we are the masterrace, every mongrel wishes he was on the evolutionary top of the and be a white male ubermensch

damn this is some projection

Nigger, your ancestors were Turkish rape babies

I'm not defending the shitty self-haters but you are stupid if you think we don't need a complete reboot in our government's economic policies.

>we are the masterrace
>bulgaria

lmao not even in your wildest dreams balkan-shit

You're right about the consumism part.

Most of the ones who went abroad to live generally work on shitty jobs and instead of actually building something for them or investing they end up buying useless shit and post on the internet to show the Brazilians here how good their life is there, but they're actually still poor as fuck.

There are tons of immigrants who post on youtube about how their lifes are good because they bought cheap iPhones.

when I went to Bulgaria everyone was brown as fuck. I don't think you're much whiter than brazilians

Kind of hard to project when you had to associate with these fucks as a result of familial relations and occasionally seeing them get plopped in this country when they study abroad.

>this balkanigger again

Fuck off muslim rapebaby, you're as shit as any 3rd world shithole.

youre a retard then because i dont know if you noticed the country is in its worse recesion in history, they dont just want to buy shitty ''computer parts'' kill yourself you communist fuck

nah my dear tragic mulatto, they were what you spend thousand of dollars to be, white ubermenschen.

back to picking potatoes, Pedro

Neymar just does it for fashion.

As any player he constantly has new haircuts and shit, even Messi had that ridiculous blonde haircut once.

This people win millions just because of their image, there's an entire gossip world around them, and they also constantly tease each other into doing something new (see Dani Alves ridiculous haircuts)

In Barcelona he usually let his hair grow natural and doesn't seem too obsessed about it, you guys are overstretching here. Also, Neymar is pardo anyway, he is not white but he is not black either.

>canadian
>making shitty posts
everytime

Now I see why /luso/ is so obsessed with whiteness. Very self-hating folk, our neighbors.

What I said was true and you all know it.

no youre just a retard that thinks people just care about fucking computers when never in theh istory of the country this many jobs were closed
shut the fuck up

How does he get to look like that?

>t. Khan Glugluglu
al salama alaikum komshu
so why do you want to be like us filthy nigger?
cosmetic operations will never erase your subhuman shitskin genes, nigger
don't you wish you were white like me nigger?

Lel, wat. Neymar looks exactly like the left picture nowadays.

that's sad man

stay strong chilean lads

The one drop rule is an American idea that only through their cultural dominance of the rest of the world has been seen as normal by most Western or Westernized nations, due to this retarded idea now a mulatto guy in Brazil with a black and a white parents, where this one drop rule idiocy has never existed, can't be proud anymore of his white heritage because he would be "self-hating" and constantly ridiculed by the always nefarious and race-baiting African-American community in the USA, it is ridiculous.

Due to this, another, great American cultural influence, mixed countries are now automatically forced to adopt their non-white heritage (even when sometimes it is their lesser one) instead of just letting them be what they are, biracial in nature and heritage.

Good thing nobody here gives a shit about race. Maybe some afrocentrists from college, but nobody gives a shit about them either, even the blacks.

where do you live?

This is true.

Hair dye is just soccer player faggotry, no one here does that

There is not a single person on Earth who wants to be Bulgarian.

youtube.com/watch?v=JW8DNStF3TE

don't race mix. problem solved. there's more than enough browns walking the planet

m.youtube.com/watch?v=dwEm-rU5sAE

No. Only disappointment of the state of the nation. Self loathing on Sup Forums is a NEET problem who wants collective success over an individual one.

Neymar isn't self loathing, look at the man making the claim "theankhlife". American niggers think if you speak proper english, you're self hating and trying to be white. I'll start listening to crazy drunk hobos before I'll listen to deluded niggers who choose to believe Egyptian KANG fantasies because they're ashamed of their past. Which is pretty much projection from their end.

That really struck a nerve.

twitter.com/theankhlife

>(You)

This is just favela culture metastasis. Soccer -> Samba -> Pagode (it's like a culturally poor samba) -> Favela -> Funk.

São Paulo. We have everything here you know that.

Good thing everyone ignore those annoying fucks.

Every Brazilian considers himself white and part of the first world elite(USA, Canada, Australia, Europe and Japan).

>Neymar is pardo anyway, he is not white but he is not black either.

He is Black by any definition of the word.

Not really.

Is Jesse Williams one of those octaroon fucks that thinks he's "black" like Shaun King

>Bulgaria is white

>that vid
i love the lack of context

irl nobody cares about racial appearance here on brazil, in fact, it's easier for one to sympathize and be proud of african heritage than white. I recall having people thinking i'm being ironic when i say i don't have any indian/african known ancestors (both grandparents sides come from italy, with the exception of my dad's grandpa who is mineiro and probably do have some mix or whatever)and actually quite like being white and even calling me racist. Jokes on them, i am racist (sometimes).
Nowadays being black is one of the best things that can happen to you here (that is, if you're middle class and beyond)

nigga what
if you're mixed identify with what you want. How come mixed white-black people always say they're black and claim others to be? It's like african-americans saying they're black when most of them are 50-75% white.

>meet first Brazilian Jew
>hates Jews
>hates Brazilians
>likes hitler
>super pro American
>thinks he's white