"Redhead"
"Ginger"
"Traffic light"
"Lighthouse"
"Copper Top"
"Fire extinguisher"
"Orang-utan"
"Ketchup"

YOU FIND IT FUNNY, RIGHT BRO, FUNNY NAMES; AIGHT? I GUESS YOUR HAIR COLOUR IS BROWN? BLONDE? BLACK? THE THING IS: IT IS NOT FUNNY, BOY

WHEN WILL YOU LEARN?

WHEN WILL THE GINGER UPRISING BEGIN?

Fun fact, gingers are more than 5x more likely to join a radical jihad group

being a ginger guy must be the fucking WORST. At least redheaded girls can wear makeup and look really fuckin hot, the guys are just fucking done for. No hope. Nobody wants ginger babies.

Afternoon Milo darling, how's it going?

Only thing worst than a ginger is an Abbo.

Singing, "Livin next door to abbos".

Yes we know its you.

Fun fact: red hair is actually on an evolutionary level pretty new, as it occured only 20.000 years ago.

Gingers are the next step in human evolution. Deal with it, brownies and blondies.

I'd fuck gingers all day long

Chances are, while you CUCKS fap on Sup Forums, a ginger dude is railing your gf's poon

ikr its so odd xD

Bro just dye your hair

i do them 24 hours a day, sometimes even at night...

>Ketchup

Fucking kek

Having a big mouth, eh? Say that in front of a red haired man and be prepared to get your ass whooped

Woah there rusthead, when will you realize that gingers do not have souls?

You have a the lowest pain tolerance out of any race, trust us you dont want any you albino cave nigger, gets the SPF 40 stat boi

you are just a small pice of ....

Always wondered why redheads (male+female) aren't praised here at Sup Forums. They're the whites of the whites, aren't they?

Am a ginger, lmao pussy were the new niggers get used to it.
White people cant pick on the colored people no mo so they gonna pick the lowest on the white totem pole. Bang bang gingers

This worries me not though
This way I don't have to an hero

No one cares!

Ginger reporting in.

Fucked the gf of an "alpha chad" last week. His face when he got notice of it was priceless.

10/10 would breed his gf with my ginger seed again