Be me last July

>Be me last July
>33, Married, 2 kids
>Tired of the married life, kids a great but the sex with my wife was eh...meh.
>I go on to FetLife to find sexy femnons to fuck around with, meet 2, fuck their pussies up pretty good.
>I meet another femnon on FB, we hit it off. We hang out talk a lot, begin to send nudes to each other. This person is perfect or so I thought.
>I leave my wife and kids for said lady.
>gone for 6 Months fucked 21 times a week for the next 6 months. She is freaky and gets it.
>I move in with said femnon has a son who is kind of annoying, very disrespectful and a money grubbing mother.
>I live there for 4 months. Her son is a piece of shit and her mother is still a piece of shit, however Femnon is in love with me, and I felt the same.
>Begin to learn more about Femnon. And try to deal, but all she does is enable her son and gets disrespected with no limits.
>Femnon portrays stone face but really is a cryer. I hate Crying.
>Live begins to become routine, wake up, fuck, take her asshole son to school, fuck when we get back, watch a movie or series on Netflix or TV, fuck, the she puts son to bed, smoke weed and fuck go to bed, repeat.
>One day son is woken up at 7 am for school. Is ordered to dress himself and prepare for school.
>Clock strikes 7:55am- school bus leaves. I am forced to then drive him to school. I talk to him about getting ready at a decent time and quit giving his mother a hard time.
>Kid ignores me, no words were spoken the rest of the way.
>Arrives back from school later that afternoon, apologized to me but in a very assholing way as if he was forced to say it.
>Not wanting to cause a problem, I walk to the church down the road.
>looking for guidance to find strength to deal with this asshole kid.
>I get a text from the money grubbing bitch: HOW DARE YOU YELL AT MY GRANDSON? And then she goes on for a good while.
>I don't respond, instead I go back and pack my stuff and leave.

To be Cont.

More

Just skip to the part where you fuck the son and mom

>wake up, fuck, take her asshole son to school, fuck when we get back, watch a movie or series on Netflix or TV, fuck, the she puts son to bed, smoke weed and fuck go to bed, repeat

>not spending time easing into household and getting to know her son
You realize that you're the asshole boyfriend, right? You can't just expect someone to be okay with that.
I started acting out when my mother's boyfriend of two months moved in when I was in 9th grade too. Not because I didn't respect her, but because she didn't respect me or our home, my safe space.

Little cunt
That's your moms home
You just fucking live there
Why the fuck should she respect some bullshit kid who doesn't have a fucking clue about anything
Doesn't she deserve to be happy?
>muh safe space
You sound like a right little homo fuck you

hahahaha leaving your 'great' kids just to fuck some bitch and put up with her shitty kid instead. Typical white trash

When both have points

Everything you just said applies to you also. You're shit talking a mirror

>I know you are you said you are so what am I?

Cont.

>I arrive back at the apartment fairly furious at her damn son for being a big gigantic little bitch.
>I walk in to femnons room: she's napping. I wake her up with "We're breaking up, I'm through".
>femnon has no idea as to why. I explained the messages and she begins to cry. Ugh... I walk out to gather my things and "The money grubbing Kneeling Queen" walks upstairs to confront me in a very aggressive tone, so I recuperate.
>Femnon is getting loud with her mother. Knowing that this will be the last time I talk to this bitch I unload...
>Every offensive word I knew I called this Money Gubbing bitch.
I say money hungry cause her son had stayed there for 5 months and he makes more than enough money and didn't charge him rent but was up mine and Femnons ass for money all the time. So femnon always hated her for the way she was raised. She is a terrible mother who put partying over her children. He son was molested, femnon grew up with multiple men coming in and out of their lives, she had some very bad experiences because of her mother. So I have a VERY large distaste for this whore.

>I finish my packing and all of it is in my truck. I take back the phone from femnon that I purchased for her. She asks me if I'm ever going to talk to her again... my response is no.
>Same night I go to my mothers house and sorta reconnect with my wife and I move back.

Does this make me a bad person? Or am I just weak? Life has been up and down and I thought I was in love... but that fucking mother and that good for nothing shit son. FUCK!!

Of course she deserved to be happy, but the kid doesn't as well? Do you know what it's like to have your father of 13 years kicked out and blocked from your life only to be replaced 2 months later by someone who kicks you around? Loud, nightly sex between your mother and a stranger is frustrating as fuck too.
Most kids can't handle massive changes like that without being eased in.

I didn't call my mother names or hurt her, I just ignored her like she did to me, and started doing drugs. Nothing that she wasn't already doing with the guy.

Anyway, he wasn't a saint. Child services ended up taking me out of the home because he was abusive and a drunk.

I know you are you said you are so what am I?

Don't have a stroke friendo you have so much more life to live

>She is a terrible mother who put partying over her children
sounds a lot like what you were doing with this woman
>b-but I drove him to school
>he should respect the hills I've climbed for his love!

Overall, yes. You're a bad person. You barged into their life before knowing anything about them other than the mom was fuckable.
You can only hope that your biological son grows up to be a better man than you.

>Safe space
Lol what a faggot. World isn't about you, little boy.

nah your just stupid user, you have a family and a wife who loves you should be happy take it as a blessing is disguise, i think you learn something? perhaps your also somewhat narcissistic i mean your worried about if you are a bad person, your wife takes you back should you not be worried about how your wife and family are affected by your betrayal.

The question is, why did OP have kids in the first place? If he liked his wife and wanted her for sex, he wouldn't have had kids as they take up a lot of time and energy; if he wanted kids, he would have understood that being a good parent requires a lot of effort and thus accepted that his wife was less active or helped her out.

This a typical example of what happens when people make life-changing decisions using their asses.

Marrying a single mom who lives with her mom and smokes weed - now that sounds like a quality person, doesn't it?

OP deserves every bit of misery that surrounded him.

You are a shit person. Do you realise your wife took you back in just for the sake of the kids? Disgusting parody of a man.

> do I know what it's like
You're a little Bitch
My dad abandoned my family and moved 10 minutes away and completely ignored me and my siblings
My mother turned to drink and had multiple men coming to the house all the time, loud sex? Yeah that every other day with a different dude, one of which tried touching me. Money spent on drink instead of food for us or clothes for school, 7 years of that before I joined the army and got out
Shit happens, life isn't a fairytale you twisty whiney little bitch
I'll ease my dick in your mouth to shut you the fuck up

Sorry that you've never had a place that you feel safe in.

Yeah, kinda. Move out and be a good father for your children instead of moving out for some pussy. Get your priorities right.

Holy shit you're retarded, the kids at school - obviously he's not gonna pay rent, fucking hell. And the kid was molested?! Multiple men coming in and out of his life? And yet you wonder why he's angry and doesn't like you, I actually hate you OP you are so fucking stupid.

>Do you realise your wife took you back in just for the sake of the kids?

Just get to the part where everybody does the dinosaur.

>Cheats on original wife because sex was bad
>Did not make an attempt to talk with said wife about spicing things up
>Gets sex
>Deals with a bastard child
>Goes to church for guidance

This really baffles me

>you're a little bitch
>here's a blog post of me bitching
lol you're a loser just like your father, dude.

Hahahaha you're fucking weak trash, hope your wife doesn't let you back into her life

Just kys

It's technically not cheating if you bang your own kids. They are a product of your mutual DNA, so its pretty much a compromise between fucking your wife and masturbating.

I genuinely hope your kids grow up and realise how much of a cunt you are, and either kick the fuck out of you or send you into the shittest retirement home (I can just tell you're poor) when you're a senile old cunt

So the family legacy continues. Hopefully this woman's son recovers from the face fuckings you dealt him.

you are an asshole op. you came into their life, not the other way around.

You're basically human garbage, OP.

>Does this make me a bad person? Or am I just weak?
both
>I thought I was in love
and a faggot

>s-s-shut up fag
>I'll shove my dick in your mouth
Not gay at all

its ok Op your just stupid you just wanted to be happy LEARN FROM THIS you dumb fuck. Be a good father

>You get fed up like an emotional woman that got caught with cheating text messages
>You pack your things and move in with your mom
>Your fucking mom
>And somehow get back together with wife that you fucked over

If this is true, you're a piece of shit.

Youre a bad person but dont worry we all are, just in different ways.

Yeah you're a bad person.

What a terrible life, i feel bad for everyone that you have contact with

Considering you're a grown adult with a family, it sounds like you've had a whole lifetime to improve yourself so that you could be a better person than your parents.
It doesn't sound like you've done so well.

> Or am I just weak?

well seems like you might be kind of a piece in everyone elses lives. move in and try to fit. im not a baller or nothing but real men are usually more than just show pieces fitting in and doing a part, they become an essential part of the picture and decide how shit is done. lot of the dudes i know give up a lot of what and how things are done to please other people but thats cause they know they can put their foot down since they're already steering things.
don't sound like you're steering anything.

You fucking monkey your house is literally meant to be the only safe space.

>Do you realise your wife took you back in just for the sake of the kids? Go to Church and Pray that you learn from this how to become a good father. You cunt , we forgive you OP. Now get your life together.

>leave family for pussy
>start fucking kids mom
>surprised kid doesn't like you
kek you're a total fucking asshole dude

what happens when children are only raised by women

ya you bitch, you left your wife for sex

what the fuck, do you think your special and you get it all

Becoming a real man you have to realise, you gotta give up something to get something. And the game doesnt' change half way.

You got a great wife, good kid but the sex sucks. That's your yin to your yang.

Deal with it.

what i do, i fuck girls on the side (because im in the same situation) but I WILL NEVER leave my wife.

she will never know. And i will never tell her. I give her sex when she wants. But that's it.

ever.

OP is probably crying guys. Go easy on him.

It's OK, guy. You created a thread expecting people to baw for you, and when valid points were brought up you started calling people faggots.

Try harder next time, yeah?

You sound like a nigger. And I mean how a nigger acts, just up and leaving his good wife and child for some bitch just because you let your dick do all of the thinking. And what the hell fo you mean that your step son is making more monry? How fucking old is he? Hell, what kind if job do you have for a KID to make more than you? And whats more, you couldn't get involved with your new family besides just weed and fucking around.

And what the hell would your actual son think? I would fucking hate your guts man, I had a father that just up and left, leaving my mom with me and my way too young brother for ourselves, and he never paid child support or even gave much of a phone call while we were growing up after he left. The hell is wrong with you, man?

You're a fuckin' jerk.

>moves into home with kid who has no father has one argument
> runs away to his mothers house
> wife takes him back for the sake of the children
> doesn't even realise and is worried about himself :/
> man your just stupid and self absorbed

I hope one of the people you fucked over in this entire situation, kills you in your sleep
You're human garbage and don't deserve a family

>dad leaves family
>mom fucks multiple men
sounds like you take after both of them

He hates crying too :(

This is why 'white trash' exists. They exist not only in USA - every country has a class of people who have below average intellect and no understanding of interpersonal relations (especially those in families - what responsibilities come with the decision to have a family, what the correct role models should be, etc.). They live a life of poverty because they are incapable of earning more money using their brain power and they do not possess strong relationships with the members of their families that often bring mutual profit.

So I'd say OP will get his worth from life - maybe his wife will pull double Jew on him and leave him naked as soon as their youngest kid reaches adulthood, maybe his side wife will come to him with a surprise kiddo in her womb - life is full of opportunities.

Yes, you are not only dumb, but weak too. A strong man would have made better choices, expressed his needs better in both marriages, established natural dominance over the step-brat. You're a sissy, OP.

You're fucking retarded op, you left your loving wife and kids for trash.

How do you know?

>posts story about leaving wife and kids for pussy
>hoping for high fives all around
>get BTFO by Sup Forums
I love you guys, sometimes this place just makes sense

>had a wife
>has a kid of his own
>left her
>had no problem getting into a serious relationship with a mother of a teenage son
It's pretty clear that he's an adult, user.

That's right on target.
Take care of yourself AND your family at the same time... instead of being a crying little biatrch.

ya you bitch, you left your wife for sex

what the fuck, do you think your special and you get it all

Becoming a real man you have to realise, you gotta give up something to get something. And the game doesnt' change half way.

You got a great wife, good kid but the sex sucks. That's your yin to your yang.

Deal with it.

what i do, i fuck girls on the side (because im in the same situation) but I WILL NEVER leave my wife.

she will never know. And i will never tell her. I give her sex when she wants. But that's it.

ever.

hat's right on target.

Take care of yourself AND your family at the same time... instead of being a crying little biatrch.

This might be bait though. It's hard to believe that a real person could actually be that dumb.

I'm feeling sorry for the kids though. The wife will survive, although it's likely that she'd love to stab OP in the dick and make him eat his balls. But the kids are likely to feel rejected and abandoned - if their FATHER, who is one of the two most important people in their lives, left them for another lady, spent all the time with her, they surely must be not worth loving, right?

Not op

OP the fact that you mentioned going to church for guidance when you cheated on your loving wife because
>WAAAAAAHHHHH THE SEX ISN'T WHAT I WANT IT TO BE
>WAAAAAHHHHHH I DATED A SINGLE MOTHER AND COULDN'T DEAL WITH HER SON CUZ OF ONE ARGUEMENT
>WAAAAAHHHHH

Seriously OP, go to hell. I hope your wife cucks you for a nigger.

That's what I am worrying about. Kid is gonna feel all sorts of shitty emotions because of his piece of shit father that just up and left him. I hope the kid grows up strong enough to beat the shit out of his father. Not only that, I hope he doesn't put up with his dad for what he did.

Bottom line you're a piece of shit. When you have children there is no more I, but them. Ass...

You're pathetic. You're not even a man. A man bears through monotony, boredomy, and responsibility for the good of his children and wife who he has promised himself to. You have effectively permanently done emotional damage to your children, your wife, femanon, femnon's son who's beliefs of you and guys like you is only further re-in forced, and most of all yourself. Grow up, man. Did you have an empty life when you were young and are trying to make up for lost time? That's not an excuse but it could explain your hedonistic behavior.

This. You will die alone OP. And you will deserve it.

Plus it even says he's 33. Come on, focus.

>2 kids
>abandons them to fuck what sounds to be a white trash whore
>you're probably white trash

Shit like this is why kids grow up to be sexual predators, white supremacists and murderers

Femanon detected.

seconded
this OP is absolute trash and also sucks cock
>smokes weed
no wonder, this faggot mentions dropping of the kid and fucking all day, doesnt even have a job and is probably on welfare. Fucking scum

Nobody gives a shit about you snow flake.

Good job OP DON'T EVER GO BACK that kid will just get more and more annoying and then one day when he's a teen he's gonna come after you and you'll be forced to stomp him into the ground.

>Good job OP DON'T EVER GO BACK that kid will just get more and more annoying and then one day when he's a teen he's gonna come after you and you'll be forced to stomp him into the ground.
Nice try OP, you're not fooling anyone
I hope if this guy tried this shit again, someone ends up slitting his throat in his sleep

nowthatsedgy.jpg