What's his end game?

What's his end game?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=sUIcCyPOA30
youtube.com/watch?v=td7I8ueo_ho
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Ww3

He just wants you to see how the world is truly filled with interdimensional shapeshifting child molesters.

Sell all of his products

He just wants to make the world a better place... and lets be honest... his points are pretty good.

>there are people who geniunely believe his sole motivation is to tell the truth to people

kind of got an anti-tech vibe from him in that podcast

this is what i think.

>fluoride in the water

Name one lie!

Hahaha holy shit. At the beginning of the Joe Rogan podcast I thought he might not be as retarded as I thought he was. And then he started talking about inner dimensional vampires sucking the life force out of children in a literal sense.

Jones 2024

youtube.com/watch?v=sUIcCyPOA30

To overdose normies on redpills

interdimensional vampires

great fucking podcast. one of the best JRE's. Alex Jones drinking whiskey and smoking dope. he was lit af

they were psychic vampires not interdimensional vampires

I seen something yall aint never seen before!

But he's seen the documents, and his sources are at the top of the intelligence community.

He's a COINTELPRO shill.

Implying he even has a thought passed today to have some made up end game in mind

Oh sorry, that's a very important distinction. Thank you very much annon. I won't look like a fool when I bring psychic vampires up at party's.

But they where influenced from another dimension

if we can't call it like it is, we cannot win

we need to destroy these psychic vampires

He talks a load of crazy shit and then brings something up that is rational and then proven a few days later.

>What's his end game?
It's shown in Deus Ex: Mankind Divided

youtube.com/watch?v=td7I8ueo_ho

He is taking money from Trump