Discuss the best show of 2016

Discuss the best show of 2016.

>"It's not my car"

Okay I understand not knowing how to put your car off duty, but he knows how to drive... did he now know how to lock his fucking car?!

I like it, but some things are so stupid it's bothersome

>did he now know how to lock his fucking car?!

desu the character seems pretty stupid.

I do like how he mostly tries to endure everything stoicly, rather than being either a whiny babby or a tough guy like I'd imagine most other shows would handle him.

All the prison scenes were so claustrophobic, the directing and acting are fucking great.

Getting a td season 2 feeling with the mounted head, they focused a lot on it so that it would suggest that there is a camera inside, but for what purpose would it be there?

>my face when people actually think Stone is the hero

i would but nobody has made a mr robot general yet

Not* know (sure you knew what I meant, just had to correct myself)

I think he was quite sheltered, his parents were hesitant of him even going to a party... but I think that was his downfall. He saw one cute girl showing him attention and just did whatever she wanted him to do.

It's shot very well, but some things make me question if he's a fucking idiot or it was just lazy writing.

When he was sitting in the back of the squad car watching everything I felt just as nervous as he did. That flash from the camera was just eerie

>I do like how he mostly tries to endure everything stoicly, rather than being either a whiny babby or a tough guy like I'd imagine most other shows would handle him.

I think he was trying his best to keep his cool, but when they found the knife and he ran, that's when he truly fucked up.

Fuck yeah for J.D. Williams (Bodie)

Why did he not even try to get rid of the knife?
I don't remember if he was cuffed at the police station, but why not just throw it under a vent or behind furniture or a desk, last place anyone would check and even if they find it later on nobody is gonna try make a connection with the thousands of stabbing cases that happen in shit hole NY

Like you said, he lived a very sheltered writing and thus he's pretty shit at navigating himself in this new situation. I feel like they wrote him very well.

checked

He just thought about it way too much. Think of a person that has never committed the slightest bit of crime in his life, now he's got a bloody murder weapon on him, he's not slick/smooth in the slightest and has no concept of quickly throwing something away, he probably thinks he has 1000 eyes on him when in all actuality he had plenty of chances to get rid of it.

To be honest, his first mistake was grabbing that knife in the first place.

but did he kill her?

Probably not.
That black limo driver seemed pretty suspicious tho.

Because they're going about the whole, "racism" thing... No

I think it was the Stepdad... Simple Scooby Doo formula, secondary character introduced and then forgotten.

is this the stronger tings general

Yeah I see what you're saying. Maybe it's because I lived in NYC most of my life, and it seems unreal that people living in this city could be so naive/sheltered, it's just something that will almost always work against you being here.

what' wrong with his neck? he looks like a turtle sometimes

Naz's brother set him up for not inviting him to the sickass nigger party

The cat explains it all

he eats a lot of cold cuts

HAHAHAHAHA, good joke OP

The opening theme soothes my soul.

>niggers in the court room faces when they read the charges

high test

His prints were on it anyway.

"You want the Jew time then do a jew crime" had me in stitches.