LOL Sup Forums, why are you trying so hard...

LOL Sup Forums, why are you trying so hard. Every topic the SJW's win and the haters racist female haters bigots anti-social fat kids lose. Again and again you shut up because of my facts.

Good job
signed Nino from the Netherlands.

I'm a nigger, lol.

signed Nino from the Netherlands

What is
>>>pol

We prostrate ourselves to you and your riding Nino. To think we could challenge the elegant wisdom of the beautiful, gracious tumblrinas is unthinkable. We only ask for your mercy.

op here.

This aint me. I'm not black

Real OP here. I'm not black but I am from Africa.m

wew lad

thats not op. i'm op

Just because you're not black doesn't mean you can't be a nigger

OP here, I'm a fat Fucking neck beard who pretends to be a woman online so people will talk to me

>I'm a fat Fucking neck beard who pretends to be a woman online so people wil

Sup up thats not me. Stop fat shaming bro. because we all know YOU are the fat one

Don't we all

Yeah sure, the canadafag who has no fat whatsoever, and is so thin you can see ribs

Wtf? I am Op you fuckers...

Lies and slander! Your some privileged white CEO.

I'm the real OP from Africa. I'm learning how to be a pirate. Your learning how to brainwash the nation

STOP BEING TROLLS AND REPLY NORMALLY YOU FAT GINGERS. CHRIST DO SOMETHING WITH YOUR LIFE.

I AM THE REAL OP

im the real op tho. i like dongs

wtf is bait? why are you so into fish?

Omg.. I was about to say something like that you damn fake op

Ps I am the real Op

This is on par with dat boi for shitty memes

stop saying you are op. I'm op.

no srsly i love dongs, specially big black ones

don't be racist nigger bro.

SHUT UP WHITEBOI! I AM THE REAL OP!
From Africa.

Fags

im not racist, i love niggers

Do the SJW's "win"?

Do they actually have an endgame?

OP here..

yes

>we believe the righteousness of our actions should speak for itself

Literally every person on the wrong side of history thought this.

oh shit waddup

Stop
calling yourself
Op

a normal discussion of Sup Forums. It is possible ladies.

I agree because I'm OP and it's getting a bit sad

What have all trump racists in common? They are all fat

Sorry can't hear you over Trumps victory in the election.

Thousands and thousands people on the street protesting and looting. Thats not a victory mate.

History teacher here.

Elaborate.

>What is the "wrong" side of history?

I'll wait

Not being German is the wrong side of history. Sad that Hitler lost.

Omg it's fuckin boring guys...OP's out.

Most people didn't vote on him. So HOW can he win an election? this is fucking unfair mate, now we have a fucking racist and anti-woman on the chair.

Glad it's ove rin 4 years.

What are we doing can I join in you guys

oh you deleted shit..

Pussy

Did OP do voter fraud when voting for Hillary Clinton? Before posting on their tumblr blog about how unfair society is to a disgusting fucking bitch who rejects men because they compliment you?

Fraud is never proven from her side, Trump's side is tho.

Can I have a link to your tumblr blog? I wanna see the gold you post

no then u dox

SJW's never win at anything. They're like little kids, argumentation and behavior wise.

Yeah right, I don't even know how

no Sup Forums cannot be trusted, but SJW's are slowlying takin over anyway

Then why are SJWs refusing to touch Sup Forums? Surely if there's so many of you, you could take down Sup Forums

we are with thousands and thousands mate.

Thank fuck SJW's are dying faster then twig niggers in most 3rd world countries

>Thank fuck SJW's are dying faster then twig niggers in most 3rd world countries

no mate, with trump we are growing

Also, wasn't the woman's march led by a convicted felon? Who committed atrocious crimes

You have just prove how retarded and non-intelligent SJW truly are. Still need the government to wipe your ass for you ye fucking bunch of downsyndrome children.

kankerflikker

schelden met kanker maakt je dom maat

Maak Nederland weer groot.

Trump's election shows you are shrinking. From your echo chamber you might look strong but for the rest of us you're just some sad cretins threatening us from a little safe space on a campus somewhere.

je kankerkale kankermoeder kankerflikker

you guys are so stupid, the marches are growing and people are waking up about how evil trump is. He's a true 2nd coming of Hitler. He will do incredble insane stuff to Muslims or Mexicans.

WE HAVE WARNED YOU

Heb je daar last van? zielig voor je hoor

Hey OP, go say hi to Sup Forums

Na maart.... vanaf mei (de 5e lijkt me mooi) zijn er alleen nog blanken in Nederland. Behalve het werkeloos tokkietuig.. die gaan in werkkampen

I do agree, she would have been a better presidente

Zielig voor jouw en je kankermoeder hoerenzoon

haha schelden met kanker maat je alleen maar zieliger en zieliger

maar volgens mij snap jij dat niet helemaal zieligerd. Trump had niet moeten winnen

AKA nothing compared to the amount of people who stayed home.

Even if we assume thousands and thousands means 10.000 people that is still about 1,5% of the total population of DC.

no mate, actually more people voted on hilly then trump.

GET YOUR FACTS

En we gaan een grote dijk bouwen en laten de zee ervoor opdraaien

Ga kankerjanken in een kankerhoekje kankerhuilebalk

Hey OP, pol is asking for evidence of voting fraud for Donald trump

hahah 3 x kanker dit keer maar? Wat zielig ben jij.

Zeker zo'n dikke shoarma etende muslim

lol everyone knows mate, why do you thnink thousands of people are on the streets ?!?!

>fat kids

Check your privilege, fat-hating bigot!

Because they don't want a legitimate elected official

idiot check your facts. hilly had more votes! ! ! ! !

Ik ben Ariër

en jij bent een kankerhuilebalk die in kankertranen uitbarst als een kankermietje omdat je een kankergevoelig kankerflikkertje bent met een kankermoeder een kankervader een hele kankerfamilie, de kanker voor je kankermongool

You mentioned:

> Thousands and thousands people on the street protesting and looting

Not thousands and thousands of Hillary voters. False equivalence fallacy.

Does OP support the BLM kidnapping?

Disregard that I suck cocks.

t. Nino from the Netherlands

Doesn't matter, BLM doesn't hurt people. Unline white people, they always shoot black people

WTF U STUPID? MORE VOTES = MORE PEOPLE . are you really that retarded??

>BLM doesn't hurt people
>starving and beating a mentally handicapped white kid

HAHAH did you just make a joke about a white kid? They are all fucking handicapped in their brain mate.

Says probably white OP

Ebonics is for retards

Op here

I am so Ṭ̷Ř̥̤̤̻̥̥ͧ̏ͦ̋͑͡Ɨ̘͉̲̯̹͔̿ͯͦ͋͂͡Ǥ̸̷͈͇͉̟̫͚͖͉̼̰̱̩͔̙̖̱̌͑̐ͤͧ̂͌̃ͬ͟͜ͅĠ̟͓͇̺̭̮̇̄̍̃ͬͣ͂ͪ̽̃̀͜Ɇ̧̛͙͍̦̣̤͇͓͙̲͍̪̤̻ͦ̄̓ͪ̇̌̄̒̊̓̾̐͒͋ͭ̀͗̚͢͝ͅṜ͓̠̘̥̼̈́̌ͬ͜ͅḚ̬̯͎͉̙̉ͧ͆̕Ƌ̶ . so fucking Ṭ̷Ř̥̤̤̻̥̥ͧ̏ͦ̋͑͡Ɨ̘͉̲̯̹͔̿ͯͦ͋͂͡Ǥ̸̷͈͇͉̟̫͚͖͉̼̰̱̩͔̙̖̱̌͑̐ͤͧ̂͌̃ͬ͟͜ͅĠ̟͓͇̺̭̮̇̄̍̃ͬͣ͂ͪ̽̃̀͜Ɇ̧̛͙͍̦̣̤͇͓͙̲͍̪̤̻ͦ̄̓ͪ̇̌̄̒̊̓̾̐͒͋ͭ̀͗̚͢͝ͅṜ͓̠̘̥̼̈́̌ͬ͜ͅḚ̬̯͎͉̙̉ͧ͆̕Ƌ̶ . why do you have to do this to me. you made me Ṭ̷Ř̥̤̤̻̥̥ͧ̏ͦ̋͑͡Ɨ̘͉̲̯̹͔̿ͯͦ͋͂͡Ǥ̸̷͈͇͉̟̫͚͖͉̼̰̱̩͔̙̖̱̌͑̐ͤͧ̂͌̃ͬ͟͜ͅĠ̟͓͇̺̭̮̇̄̍̃ͬͣ͂ͪ̽̃̀͜Ɇ̧̛͙͍̦̣̤͇͓͙̲͍̪̤̻ͦ̄̓ͪ̇̌̄̒̊̓̾̐͒͋ͭ̀͗̚͢͝ͅṜ͓̠̘̥̼̈́̌ͬ͜ͅḚ̬̯͎͉̙̉ͧ͆̕Ƌ̶ and i cant control myself. if i wasnt so fucking Ṭ̷Ř̥̤̤̻̥̥ͧ̏ͦ̋͑͡Ɨ̘͉̲̯̹͔̿ͯͦ͋͂͡Ǥ̸̷͈͇͉̟̫͚͖͉̼̰̱̩͔̙̖̱̌͑̐ͤͧ̂͌̃ͬ͟͜ͅĠ̟͓͇̺̭̮̇̄̍̃ͬͣ͂ͪ̽̃̀͜Ɇ̧̛͙͍̦̣̤͇͓͙̲͍̪̤̻ͦ̄̓ͪ̇̌̄̒̊̓̾̐͒͋ͭ̀͗̚͢͝ͅṜ͓̠̘̥̼̈́̌ͬ͜ͅḚ̬̯͎͉̙̉ͧ͆̕Ƌ̶ iwould be living the life. but no, im am fucking Ṭ̷Ř̥̤̤̻̥̥ͧ̏ͦ̋͑͡Ɨ̘͉̲̯̹͔̿ͯͦ͋͂͡Ǥ̸̷͈͇͉̟̫͚͖͉̼̰̱̩͔̙̖̱̌͑̐ͤͧ̂͌̃ͬ͟͜ͅĠ̟͓͇̺̭̮̇̄̍̃ͬͣ͂ͪ̽̃̀͜Ɇ̧̛͙͍̦̣̤͇͓͙̲͍̪̤̻ͦ̄̓ͪ̇̌̄̒̊̓̾̐͒͋ͭ̀͗̚͢͝ͅṜ͓̠̘̥̼̈́̌ͬ͜ͅḚ̬̯͎͉̙̉ͧ͆̕Ƌ̶ and i have to live in this shithole. which doesn't help because im so fucking Ṭ̷Ř̥̤̤̻̥̥ͧ̏ͦ̋͑͡Ɨ̘͉̲̯̹͔̿ͯͦ͋͂͡Ǥ̸̷͈͇͉̟̫͚͖͉̼̰̱̩͔̙̖̱̌͑̐ͤͧ̂͌̃ͬ͟͜ͅĠ̟͓͇̺̭̮̇̄̍̃ͬͣ͂ͪ̽̃̀͜Ɇ̧̛͙͍̦̣̤͇͓͙̲͍̪̤̻ͦ̄̓ͪ̇̌̄̒̊̓̾̐͒͋ͭ̀͗̚͢͝ͅṜ͓̠̘̥̼̈́̌ͬ͜ͅḚ̬̯͎͉̙̉ͧ͆̕Ƌ̶.

You seem like a blast at parties.

Being this fucking stupid, can not comprehend how the electoral process works in the US. And that pathetic they don't even know they can not see
in the argument either.