My gf hates that I use words like fag and gay cuz she's a Canadafag...

My gf hates that I use words like fag and gay cuz she's a Canadafag. A while back we just decided that I wouldn't use them around her, but now she's telling me that she won't introduce me to her fam or friends if I'm "childish and pathetic' enough to not see how they're problematic.

What do Sup Forums?

Pic unrelated

Bumping because you niggers are the only faggots that can help me now.

Also, she lured me in with her chillness with words like nigger and then changed her mind about that halfway into the relationship too.

Comment for those glorious dubs Sup Forumsros

I find relationships are easier if you don't speak. stop using words; use your dick.

Checked
We have lots of sex, but I want things to be more serious between us and that means meeting her friends and family.

Ask yourself if your dignity is more valuable than pussy.
If you feel like fucking is more important than to think and say what you want, freely, then roll with it and go into full blown cuck mode.

Else deal with temporary sex-deprivation and get a better, more accepting pussy eventually.

Inb4 love:
If she would love you, she'd love you how you are. What she loves is the picture in her mind about you, so you either start to fit into it, or get rid of her projections.

Your options are to
A) become a cuck and enjoy it
B) deal with her antics forever, unhappy with her and your life
C) Find true love / luck elsewhere.

Very insightful. Thank you user.

np user, good luck.

This shouldn't even be a question. Whats a matter Sup Forums your balls fall off?

Fart in her face.

Leave the cunt.

Why are you such a dick?

lol ur loss boi

Okay. I think this is good advice
This one too
Maybe. I cant believe some bitch is actually stupid enough to leave over the word faggot.
I am what I eat
Loss of pussy? Yeah. Probably. But I'm not gonna let some fucking Canadian censor the speech I use..... not even around her.

If not "gay", then what do canadians call a homosexual man? I always thought "gay" is supposed to be a emotionaly neutral word.

Sounds like you're pretty childish and pathetic, you could always try and work on that.

Probably means using "gay" as an insult or in a "that's gay" way, negatively.

Maybe you're right. But I really can't see that this material:
>My gf hates that I use words like fag and gay cuz she's a Canadafag.

I guess my point is: OP is a fag

Tell her to be great full your not Australian other wise you'd be calling her cunt as a term of endearment

Act like an adult. It's not hard.

how can she tell you're saying them when you don't use them around her? just lie and say you haven't said those words in x amount of time and that you will agree with her, etc

Canadafag here.
you're girlfriend is an oversensitive bitch who probably doesn't actually think much about those opinions.

There are two kinds of people in these situations.
People who heard "fag" and "gay" are bad words from their highschool GSA and took it at face value because gays are special snowflakes and nobody could ever be wrong about anything that is even slightly okay with gays.

And

People who don't give a fuck and just humour them because it's not worth complaining about how dumb they are.

Just roll with it, or leave.
If the crowd doesn't want you to speak a certain way, you're just in the wrong crowd.

>Maybe. I cant believe some bitch is actually stupid enough to leave over the word faggot.

lol do you see the idiocy of this statement? You're talking about leaving her.

You fucking retards who think they should be able to say whatever they want and everyone should agree with you. Gets me every time.

faggot here, be a fucking alpha and leave that bitch. Go be with someone who doesn't let words hurt their fucking feelings.

fag gay homo nigger cunt fuck whore slut twink nigger

Too bad she already pulled the alpha card on him. She didn't like his little bitch ass acting like a 15yo edgelord so she laid down the law.

She'll probably find a guy who can talk like an adult and knows how to fuck her right.

shit you right fam. OP's a cuck and didn't act accordingly. Better luck next time.

why do you care what your bitch thinks? why are you letting her tell you what's what? why do you care what she does?

tell her to hit the bricks wtf is wrong with you

Break up with her. You aren't going to change her mind, and she isn't going to change yours.

Does she do anal? I need to know before I advise you...

Yes it is. Nigger faggot cuck. Sorry, that just slipped out.

Also, drop her number so I can call her up and show her what a grown man is like. Thanks, bro.

Dump her and date a faggot, nigger

No, dump her and date a nigger, faggot.

If any grill said "problematic" in front of me, I'd dump her on the spot.

If she has called you pathetic i would've left already.

Faggot, dump nigger and date a no

>fam

Fuck off

Finger car backseat mom?

So 'no' on anal, then? OK...dump her ass and date a poopchute princess.

Not having to hang out with her dipshit friends or be scrutinized by her family doesn't really sound like a punishment TBH fam. Thats actually what ruined my last fuck buddy situation.

>be me drunk at a party
>hook up with serority chick
>fucking this slut for 2 months
>user do you love me?
>will you blow me again if I say yes?
>yes
>then yes
>don't even really like her
>annoying as fuck actually
hang out with her friends one day
>pretty sure her friends wanted to judge the guy shes been hanging out with for the last 2 months
>pretty sure her friends are a bunch of bitches that talk shit on her behind her back
>pretty sure shes told them a bunch of lies to make it seem like we actually like eachother
>decide to play along and pretend I'm a nice guy boyfriend type
>so user how did you guys meet?
>what do you guys like to do together?
>o..oh o..ok yeh Pokimon I think I've heard of that
>what classes are you taking this semester?
>tfw not even in college just like to crash parties and bang
>tfw I can't even remeber her last name
>tfw I know nothing about this chick because all we do is bang
>autism intensifies
>spaghetti boiling over on the stove
>meatballs burning in the pan
>bloodhound gang playing on the stereo
>ALL WE DO IS FUCK OK? ITS NATURAL! ANIMALS DO IT ALL THE TIME!
>fucking spaghetti everwhere
>try to play it off like it was a joke
>noones buying it
>fuck buddy dying from embarrassment
>she actually cries
>others get permanent cringe face
>friend I autistically screached at looks pissed and motions for me to leave
>I leave then remember I left my hoodie with my weed in it on the couch
>knock on the door
>bitch opens it
>I u...uh j..just l neeeed to get my hoodie please
>place is still silent
>fuck buddy is literally crying in the corner
>have to step over like 5 people sitting on the floor to get my hoodie
>seriously awkward as fuck
>she never calls
>i never call
>still jerk it to the sex we had

Assert your dominance.

>lured
I'm triggered. My ex wife got me into drugs then told me I couldn't have them.
She also said I could never play video games ever again.

You need to run, and run far and fast. Fishermen chicks are a bane on men.

You know what? You're asking Sup Forums for advice. That means deep down you already know the answer, as anyone who spent more than a few weeks here can tell what will be the consens of the majority of posters on any given topic.

In you case we deal with a problem of "bitchy gf/tone of sjw bullshit". You know people here will tell you either to dump her, or alpha the fuck up and make her shut her whore mouth, except when she has to open it up to take your cock. You already made up your mind when you asked Sup Forums. So here is your aprovel.

>>ALL WE DO IS FUCK OK? ITS NATURAL! ANIMALS DO IT ALL THE TIME!
quality reply user fuck/10

1/10.
Your reading comprehension is shit.

You're probably on your way to getting dumped.

You are a hero.

OP is a 14 year old white kid who thinks saying nigger is cool, I doubt he has a girlfriend

You could try not be a horrible person by avoiding a handful of words that are offending to quite a lot of people. Imagine having a gay son, brother, father, relative, friend! They wouldn't like you using those words negatively if possible. Show some basic human empathy.
You even have cheap alternatives: Call things stupid, call others asshole! Yet you insist on using a suite of words that is offending.
Lots of people look down on you for using those words. It IS immature.
It doesn't have to be like that, you could grow up and show some common decency.

The minute you allow a woman to control you, is the moment she'll start to lose her attraction to you.

So keep doing what you like doing. You're the man and you should be the one leading the relationship.