Wwyd

Wwyd

Make sweet love to her without a condom until i get this slut pregnant she looks hot asf!! wwyd to mine?

wwyd

Wwyc

Those titties user... fuck. Id drop her to her knees fuck her throat while i pinched, groped and slapped her tits until they were bright red. after that i'd spread her legs and go to town on her pussy with a vibrator, keep edging her and teasing her until her brain turned to mush.

wywd of course

whoaaaaaaaaaaaaaa

Nice little ass, nice enough tits. Would start off with her on her back, push up her skirt and move her panties to the side and start to eat her out slowly l, she'd grab the back of my head and pull me into her slightly, then I'd really start exploring her pussy, thrusting my tongue in deeper, and with a quicker rythmn. Just as she's nearing her peak, I'd pull off of her, stand between her legs and place the head of my cock right at her entrance, teasing her ever so slowly. Then I'd slowly slide into her, stopping at the hilt, and lean down and kiss her. I ask her how badly she wanted me, then pull out and thrust back in before she could answer, establishing a slow but steady tempo. After a few minutes of slow passionate sex, I'd grab her by the hips and pull her into me as I thrust into her. Then I'd start with a quicker rythymn and start to rub her pussy with one hand while the other plays with her nipple. I'd get her to the edge first, and pull out and shove three fingers and and rapidly thrust them in and out of her, getting her to climax and not stopping until she begged me to. A few seconds after her first orgasm passes by, I'd lay down and have her take control. She'd place her hands on my chest and slowly roll her hips on my cock, with the lust in her eyes she'd start speeding up immediately and would basically be trying to milk the cum out of me, after she's starting to tire I'd roll her on to her back again, pick her up into a standing cowgirl position and start having her bounce on me. When I'm getting close, I'd place her back against the wall and fuck her mercilessly. She'd wrap her legs around my waist and start to cum on my dick. With a few more thrusts I'd tell her I was about to cum and she would wrap her legs around my waist and pull me deeper into her as I bury my seed deep in her womb. Then I'd set her down, get dressed and throw 20 dollars on the bed.

force her on her back and shove my huge cock in her

I'd fist her

Rent a hooker that looks just like her, pat myself on the back for spending less money on that hooker instead of spending more dating her.

She looks decent enough to breed.

those two equal an 11 together

/thread

Would love to be her teacher. Id make her stay back after class and bend her over the desk. Id lift her little skirt and spank her as I fuck her from behind, admiring the view as her soft cunt grips my cock. Id loosen her top and squeeze her titties as I fuck her, and when im about to cum id grab her hips and slam balls deep in her then unload. Then Id get the other teachers and maybe some male students who she hates to come take their turn.

Combined into one?

What would you do to my gf?

Would raep

I would

What's her name?

wwyd guys ?