she can take huge cocks

Send back to Pakistan

???? Pakistan???

Yes, Pakistan

But why Pakistan??

I think the one on the left got big tits

I want to bend her over and fuck her doggy style mmmm

To homeland

How dold you know that's there home town? Did you see the 2nd pic?

They look more Hispanic to me

Gf

Wwyd to her?

I would fuck her throat so hard and make her gag on my cock

This one I would make her ride my cock while the other girl in that pic watching and cum on both of their faces

aaaa

I want to rub my dick on her stomach and cum in her bellybutton

thumbs up to that

I want to fuck her tits and put my cock in her mouth and rub my cum on her stomach with my cock and balls

I want to cum on her tits and rub her tits together

Brush her teeth with my cock and use my cum for tooth paste

Id suck her perky tits then cream in her pink slit

little sis

She looks like she can suck a cock real good more pic or her?

yeah, she's amazing at sucking cock. wish I had a chance to get sucked off by her

Climb in her window, hold her down and strip off her clothes. I'd hold her by the hips and pound her as hard as I can, no mercy, going balls deep and stretching her virgin pussy. When I'm about to cum I'd pull out, hold her by the hair and slam my dick down her throat, forcing her to milk every drop of cum from my dick with her soft mouth.

join our degenerate gay club discord.gg/Sae7aJr

Get her to do a slow striptease, then bend her over an fuck her ass raw
Moar of her?

More?
I want to fuck her throat so hard and cum deep down her throat

everyone I know is obsessed with fucking her

I want to fuck her in the ass put her between my cock and the back seat of my truck so every time she moves my dick go deeper in her ass and cum inside her.

I wanthink to lay her down on her back and put my cock deep in her pussy and make her beg for more dick pull my dick out of her pussy and put it in her mouth and cum on her tits and put it back in her mouth again. more plz

Do you have a kik?

I know she wouldn't mind if you brought a friend or two over to help you use all of her holes at the same time

no, why?

Invite her to a party and share her with my friends.

She wouldnt have an empty hole all night, with dicks constantly pounding her mouth, ass and pussy, all at the same time, her petite body bouncing helplessly between 10 guys. If we get bored we'd stretch her pussy with bottles and maybe even give the dogs a turn.

We'd get it all on video, and she'd go home to her parents sore and full of dry cum, and they wouldn't have a clue until they get the video

Girl on the left can watch and finger herself while the girl on the right gets down on all fours, ass in the air, as I shove her head onto the deck as I breed her like a dog in the heat. Then I'd make her friend eat my cum out of her pussy

She'd look good impaled on a huge black cock with another one in her mouth

I want to fuck her as I'm watching her sucking a fat cock
So you can send me all of her pics

Get behind her and blow my load onto her ass in leggings

I just want to tity fuck her and blow my load on her neck

Fuck her in the ass hard then ride my cock and cum on her face and watch her eating my cum off her face

I just want to suck her nipples hand rub my cock tip on her nipples cum on her tits and rub my cum on her nipples with my cock tip

Anyone want to kik me? I can be the cuck or I can be the bull. Just send me a message saying what you want.

Mr.Anon420

I want to force my dick in her tight ass and force her to eat my cum

I want to get both of them pregnant from one load

Good choice, she has a nice and tight ass

Wwyd

I would get both of them naked and make them eat each other while I take turns sucking their pussy an ass and then make each watch me fuck the other one then cum on both of there tits them make them eat the cum off each other nipples

I would have the girl on the right get on her knees and give me a nice smile while I furiously jerk off and bust a nut onto her neck, then watch as the cum slowly falls between her tits

She goes to clubs dressed this way, and likes being stuffed with more than one at a time. wwyd.

wwyd?

I would just take the one on the right and throat fuck her and then bend over like a doggy style and fuck her and her ass the second one would only watch and drool begging for my cock

more of right then

Kill all those

Pump and dump those

Rape those

Marry none

Do u know her?

yeah, she's a friend

Dump more of her pics

she makes me so hard

Anybody?

Send me a picture that you would like me to print and cum on it

do you prefer face or full body pics for it??

A pic with face and tits
and do you have her favebook?

Double bag. Paper bags.