This is considered an elite "athlete" in america

>this is considered an elite "athlete" in america

all niggers must hang

ya mums an elite "athlete"
/Thread

>not understanding strength

you keep doing you muffin

I wouldn't fuck with him on a sports game field.

Maybe tennis.

>implying it's required to be fat as fuck to be strong

No that's the big nigger that protects the elite motherfucker throwing the ball behind him

The guys in the center need weight or they'll be pushed aside.

They're the closest America has to sumo wrestlers, actually.

Not understanding that force=mass×acceleration

Pretty sure he's playing defence

He is a DEFENSIVE END

Yeah.. actually it is. People who have defined muscles cut fat down to like 5-7 % and they sacrifice strength to look pretty. Why don't you twirl somewhere else.

Also you try running with ball thru or past him

Fatty detected

>implying you could get past him

>thru him
He's too fat

>past him
Easy as fuck. He probably has the mobility of an 80 year old man since he's so fucking fat.

I bet you $100000000 he can run faster than you can.

Teleport behind him with your katana

Current world's strongest man.

he's a nose tackle

It's not fat, it's cultivating mass.

This pasta is stale

That's what all the fat neckbeards on Sup Forums are doing, right?

picture is kinda misleading because brian shaw is over 400lbs 6'8" so he would dwarf virtually anyone dimensionally

he also has a higher than average vertical jump whilst being much higher than average in weight

That would be a defensive end user

You must be a retarded high schooler who doesn't know simple physics

defensive ends play on the end of the D-line, tackles in the middle... nose tackles the centre of a 3-4 defensive front...

He ain't Hugh Jackman in Wolverine, is what I'm saying, but fair point.

Defensive tackle
Defensive end.
2 different positions

Lmao!

All these fatfuck americunts ITT!

Giving me the top zozzle!

OP here! My country has the best athletes!

It's all relative. He's very athletic compared to the average American.

You're a dumbass. Why do you think people on go bulks? Just to look fatter than the usual? People go on bulks to get strong. No one ever says, "oh man I'm gonna go ottermode so I can finally bench 3 plates." Being bigger helps you get stronger you mong.

Most yokozuna aren't Japanese anymore.

>6'2
>325 lbs
>runs a 5.08 second 40 yard dash (much faster than Tom Brady, and way fucking faster than you)
> has 2 Super Bowl rings

Your face isn't Japanese anymore.

>implying egghand is real sport with real athletes

> Implying strength is the only contributing factor to being an effective defensive lineman

Lol

People that make these arguments are usually not involved in any sports or do anything that requires actual effort. Can't appreciate something if you don't know the weight behind it.

You keep refreshing your favorite meme sites, muffin.

>implying american football is actually an enjoyable and well regarded sport by the rest of the world

Retard

/thread

>can't afford to play hand egg
>hurr durr implying its actually enjoyable

ITT: Americans trying to justify their fatness through the success of a fat nigger

>his 40 yard dash is 5 seconds
Jesus fucking christ that's impressive.

>implying the job of a nose tackle is to pass rush
Wilfork is an elite run stuffer, if you've ever seen him play he draws a double team on almost every play

cant afford it indeed. the rest of the world is crippled with poverty. have you considered becoming an economic adviser?

(Faggot)

Not really. Pretty much the only guy in the NFL thst runs a slower 40 is Tom Brady.

>have you considered becoming an economic adviser?

Seeing that you're poor doesn't mean I know how to fix it. No wonder you're poor, being this fucking stupid.

>pic is you n ur mom

If rugby players were more talented, they'd be in the NFL.

There is a reason rugby players get paid a fraction of what NFL players make (pro tip: it's because they aren't very good and no NFL team will hire them)

That or because they're playing a completely fucking different sport.

No wonder no NHL team is picking up Messi he's just shit.

you're right buddy. i AM stupid. i'm one step awway from watching handegg

It's fucking impressive for 325lbs. That 100lbs on Brady.

Implying Americans give 2 shits what europoors think.

I am supposed to be insulted because you have opinions or some shit? You said dumb shit so I went out of my way to correct your jaded misconception. I don't give a fuck what sports you watch. Stop saying dumb shit.

>SEETHING

>It's impressive
>but only because he's a fat fuck
Lol

yes, well... we've bred these creatures pretty well once we've bought them from their own in africa.

Think about it.
40 yards in 5 seconds
That's 8 yards per second.
24 feet per second.
16.36 mph/26.34 kph

That's pretty fucking fast.
Not to mention he's 325lbs.

Fucked around and got a triple double

>implying they don't use basically the same skill sets

Stay mad fag. Enjoy watching NFL rejects kill themselves for peanuts. Real athletes get paid for it.

You should have posted a different fat athlete to prove your point. That's Vince Wilfork, he is extremely unique being that he has more speed, torque, and can juke faster than the average DL, and displays the characteristics of a RB. The guy is a fucking beast you nitwit

You've clearly never exercised in your life. A 5 second 40 is impressive for people in decent shape. For someone 325lbs, it's just silly.

It would probably take your 350lbs fatass 5 minutes.

Are you retarded? Almost every o-lineman runs slower than a 5 second 40 yard dash. Same with quarterbacks and defensive tackles. Vince wilfork is an elite athlete.

American football is what happened when Americans 100 years ago got hurt too much and cried to their mommies, then they introduced a forward pass and retarded rules, Rugby is for men, AF is for Amerifats to moo at every Sunday.

>Implying you don't live in your momma's trailer with her and skeeter.

clearly the definition of "fat fuck" tends to break down when the man is capable of feats of athleticism that most would have to lose 100lbs to accomplish.

Think about it you stupid fuck. That son of a bitch can sprint flat out for 40 fucking yards, and make it in 5 fucking seconds. Go fucking try it, clock yourself. Mark out 40 yards, then sprint it, and check your time. Then come back here and spout some bullshit how you did it in 3 .

Then shut your lying mouth, go pick up 100lbs of extra shit, and try it again. See how long it takes you.

>Watching sports based on the salary of the players

Then why don't more rugby players play in the NFL. If they were so great, they'd be making real money in the NFL.

The skill sets would transfer easily

>Implying salary isn't a good judge of talent

There is a reason the best players make the most money, dipshit.

Rugby is dreary and boring just as a brits persona. Dreary and boring.

You either look good and have abs with decent endurance and low strength, or youre a tank with no abs. Anyone whos worked out and doesnt have crazy genetics knows this. To do both is to spend about 4-5 hours in the gym daily

um no. texans were beat by patriots, who went on to win the super bowl. patriots are elite athletes. you obviously don't even football n00b.

>Implying everyone here can't run fast.

I ran for my county and clocked a 100m at 11.2 seconds, I was 16. (Lost one of those lovely legs in Afhgan).

This geezer looks in his 30's, he's been training ever since he was a kid, you really expect someone to catch up with that soon?

So it would be safe to say your 40 yard dash timer is still running huh?
>even if you're not

>Elite is used all the time in sports

This triggers me

No, THIS is considered an elite athlete in America.

Weird picture, but this is from the ESPN nude collection of action sports stars last year.

Factory Red Bull KTM Ryan Dungey holds titles both in Motocross and Supercross.

I'd say motocross riders are among the most fit in the world.

Vince Wilfork was one of the best players the patriots ever had, nobody wanted him to leave, but Texans money offer forced him to do so.

Skills maybe, but the rules are retarded and quite hard for someone to change their whole sport.
But it has been done, pic related.
Sometimes money isn't the main reason to play a sport fatso.

Im 6'9 and naturally an absolute stick. The amount i have to eat to make me actually build muscle, if i wanted to be as strong as him would make me about that fat. I usually just maintain at benching around 280 because i really only work out to not look stickly.

what a weak-ass troll. barely fucking trying.

don't use vince for your weak-ass pathetic trolls op, he is a great player and a magnificent human being.

Oooh edgy!
Insult the decorated cripple some more big man.
I think the only running you do is your nose 365 days a year.

I'd say you're just super gay.

Here's another rider

Honda HRC rider Ken Roczen, another very dominant rider that gives Ryan Dungey a run for his money.

Only pic I could find that showed his level of fitness.

>using salary as the primary metric to judge talent
>baseball

lol, okay buddy, whatever you say

lol, okay buddy

That mofo would run you down and crush your feminine body.

Try catching the fleet footed bastard he chases. That mother fucker looks like a gazelle on steroids.

Meanwhile you might look like you work out but you've got nothing on a football player.

R.I.P OP's thread

"decorated cripple"
Purple hearts are a fucking joke. Big whoop, you lived after your leg got blown off. Here's a shiny piece of metal, now get the fuck out.

Besides, if the motherfucker gets butthurt about being a cripple then he shouldn't go blabbing about it on Sup Forums. What do you expect me to do?
>Golly sir! The whole leg? I honor and respect the sacrifice you made for me out in some shit hole in Afghanistan. Defending my freedoms!

Fuck off, im not gonna kiss his ass just cause most of its gone.

>5 second 40
>not impressive

Go on then.. show us how you can do it faster.