So Sup Forums, should I Roll on lucy? I've only rolled only once before and had a bit of a paranoia bout...

So Sup Forums, should I Roll on lucy? I've only rolled only once before and had a bit of a paranoia bout, but I think that was from the weed. Been with Lucy about 5-6 times and once I combined with shrooms.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=OkQlrIQhUMQ
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

You don't call it rolling when doing acid you weird twat.

Oh and just a general drugs thread. Share your fav music to listen to while on different drugs.

i did it once, but took too much of both mdma and lsd. ended up losing myself a little bit, had a face to face encounter with what i assumed was god, and developed permanent (²years later now) stress sweats whenever im worried about anything at all..
but i took a lot, 800ug and 400mg of m dma

your fucking retarded arent u

If youre talking about taking mdma and lsd at the same time then yes. Its fucking fantastic. Just step down both doses.

I candy flipped with 150 mics of L (Usual dose of 275) and about .12 of really pure MDMA.
I dosed the mdma about four hours after I first dropped the L.
So as I came off the peak of the L I started to climb the peak of the molly. Made it an amazing trip.
I spent mine all outdoors, it was gnarly.

HOW ABOUT I JERK YOU OFF MOTHERFUCKER

Damn. I'm not planning anything quite as hard as that. My setting will be a party, but it'll be very psychedelic friendly and I'll have a couple of real good friends with me. You still do drugs after that?

Also, wow, you're dumb.

How long did you last? I'm planning on a 12h party. Thinking of starting off with some light weed and the LSD tab, adding the E when the music gets a bit more dancy

No, retard, it's called "rolling" because you roll with peaking and feeling sober. That's not what acid dose. It is a steady up, then peak, then come down.

yeah i will probably always do drugs. i still have flashbacks that scare me sometimes but they are rare.
i didnt plan on taking that much, i was alone and had no one to tell me not to take the rest of the shit i had after the trip had started.
this sounds like a wise way of doing things, i was just not smart and always want to take things further

You stupid shit, he asked if he should do E while on LSD.

Damn, doing that shit alone is extra-heavy.
What was your next day like?

rolling on molly
trippin on acid/dmt
high on grass
tweaking on meth
nodding on heroin
barred out on xanax

>My setting will be a party

Not a good idea.

i didnt sleep, then had to go help my granpa move a fridge, it was 60 degrees and i was poooouring sweat.
called my old psychiatrist crying telling her that i found god and she doesnt need to worry about me anymore (not tru i find out)
called my mom and asked her why she didnt warn us as kids how bad of a place the world is
took a shower, shaved my beard of 3 years, and that was it.
ptsd has been worst part, doubting my reality is real etc

uh well.. about that..

After we all came off the L and MDMA we made the interesting decision to drink from that evening until about noon the next day.
The day after that we felt fine though.

yeah not going to advise that. I'm the guy who commented earlier with the 175 and the .12. I did it around just like 8 people and we were outside. Inside with a bunch of people not doing it would fucking suck

you are a fucking dumb ass!!

Yes.
If you take MDMA first, it sets the stage for a happy good trip with LSD, which comes up just when MDMA is wanting to wind down.

If you take LSD first, the MDMA will make things happy and comical, not so much spiritual.

that is awful advice never take mdma before LSD, you come down off of MDMA tired and depleted and then you come up on LSD. Bad idea.

youtube.com/watch?v=OkQlrIQhUMQ

I have to agree with
It sounds like a terrible idea to take MDMA before LSD

Agree with this dude. If you want to space the peaks apart, it's better to roll around acid peak, so you get a nice transition from awe into happiness.

Anyone like Tramadol?