If niggers were 13% of the population and committed 13.87% of the murder that would be one thing

If niggers were 13% of the population and committed 13.87% of the murder that would be one thing

But they commit 54% of the murder in this country and even then it's almost all by black males. So you have less than 7% of the country committing half the murder

When do we stop pretending?

Other urls found in this thread:

ucr.fbi.gov/crime-in-the-u.s/2013/crime-in-the-u.s.-2013/tables/table-43
ucr.fbi.gov/crime-in-the-u.s/2015/crime-in-the-u.s.-2015/tables/table-43
discord.gg/Sae7aJr
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

As long as there are liberals and sjw, we will continue the pretending.

[citation needed]

>[citation needed]

>When the OP is the actual expanded homicide data table from the FBI

It has always been a fact, but it's easier to fool people than to convince them they've been fooled. Especially when they are niggers and really want to believe they aren't subhuman, or social Marxists who really need to push the idiotic idea of equality for their basic ideologies to even begin to work.

Google it lazy asshole

so lets see the entire page instead of this conveniently zoomed in cropped up image and maybe a better argument than a strawman that a 4 year old could conjure up

Did you even read?

I'm a liberal and it's impossible for me to deny the inequality of civilizations and cultures. Niggers a shit. Not all liberals are retarded sjw roody poos.

taken from fbi.gov

You've obviously had your head in the sand for the past decade to not recognize the official US government crime data.

>"White" countries
Holy shit how are you this stupid?

read what? where does it say that this is from the FBI database??

it doesn't say it, and you retarded fucks know that

inb4 yo maed white boi

Literally here: ucr.fbi.gov/crime-in-the-u.s/2013/crime-in-the-u.s.-2013/tables/table-43

Don't be retarded. At least use the standard sjw excuse that police are being racist and targeting blacks.

I didn't make it, but tell me it's wrong. Is it?

facks r rasis

we ony acksept dem facks if dey maiks da bruthas luk gud

wuz kangz n sheet

niggers

im not an sjw, but you stupid nigs are getting triggered and calling me one over a simple request to substantiate and validate your claims

plus this "nigger hate" bullshit is nothing but recycled memes and arguments older than madonna's tits

He was a self declared terrorist.

Who?

At this point, FBI crime statistics are common knowledge in the discussion. It's like going into a 400 level philosophy class, being told the source is in plato, and then complaining that you don't get the reference.

more welcome to the neverending summer-break with cuckolded 14 year old edgelords

gimme back the hate threads that made some actual effort to be inhuman or spicy, not this reposted garbage

probably because they're contorted or falsified so much

`

The nigger in that picture, nelson mandla was a terrorist.
He used bombings on civilian targets to gain power.
this is why he got locked up, the whole world screamed for his release.

>I don't like the facts so I pretend they are falsified.

Show any proof that they are falsified, or just shut the fuck up with your mindless drivel.

Fake

you got me. gg fbi cucked

you dense motherfucker, acting like outdated facts supplanted by newer, more relevant ones are still true

Here's where it's appropriate to say [citation needed]. Please enlighten us.

ooh, better watch out, this supposed nonblack is going to perfect spelling a garammar now, he must mean business

seriously, shut the fuck up; you nigs are worse than any blacks ever if you squalling fucks are going to use the same outdated infographic from 2013 over and over again because blacks are an easy target to hate in comparison to your minimum wage jobs or your abusive parents

I don't believe 2016 statistics have been aggregated yet. 2015 statistics that say the same thing as the 2013 statistics will have to do.

ucr.fbi.gov/crime-in-the-u.s/2015/crime-in-the-u.s.-2015/tables/table-43

2013 is not outdated on a sociological scale bro.

there, a concise thought with a reasonable line of thought, would've thought it

I HATE NIGGERS. NIGGERS GARBAGE. EVERYONE HATES NIGGERS. NO NIGGERS. NIGGERS ARE GARBAGE

Its not wrong, nigggers are garbage. White people are better. I hate niggers, America hates niggers, niggers hate themselves. Any non-whites are garbage. You have to hate niggers.

Why is this a lie ? simple math.... you can do it yourself.

Too many would need to be serial killers in multiple states for this to be true

i mean nothing is stopping you from going to Ethiopia

You obviously can't read this simple graph, can you? You literally have no fucking idea what it says so you just throw out some random bullshit like that? Shut the fuck up nigger. You're dumb as shit.

These are just the murderers. They have killed at least one person, some more than one. It's not a difficult graph to understand.

join our degenerate gay club discord.gg/Sae7aJr

No it's not, and by OP's estimations of the current populace, it's way off in the math department

You are an idiot. Try harder. Everything checks out with those figures.

If 2245 murderers, according to your logic, is half the american populace, I don't need to talk to you anymore

I think your mistake is that you fail to take into account the fact that most people do not commit murder and are not murdered. Even if 90% of murder was committed by blacks and 1% of the population was blacks, there still wouldn't be a problem.

Protip: U.S. population was 318.9 million in 2014.

all you had to do was follow the damn train, cj