Fatfag here, so eversince I can remember I was overweight, when I hit puberty, I thought to myself 'damn...

fatfag here, so eversince I can remember I was overweight, when I hit puberty, I thought to myself 'damn, I wanna get some pussy', so I somehow cut all unhealthy and unnecessary foods, worked out and my weight dropped faster than my then soon to be gf's panties when she saw me naked the first time. After school, I went to university and I noticed that my life was becoming even more stressful, so at some point I just said 'fuck it, let's get fat again', because eating somehow helps me coping with all the daily shit, also, since I had a gf, I didn't care as much about what other people think. I could actually maintain my weight for some time, but now it's getting excessive again and I am for whatever reason unable to watch my diet and cut the tasty stuff. Still have a gf and she won't leave me because of it, but I just feel like shit. Any tips or experiences you fags mind sharing?

>tl;dr
>fat kid becomes fit teen
>goes back to bad habits, gets fat again
>lack of motivation for sports and workouts
>need help

GET motivated bitch, working out is amazing !

Stop eating that shit.

How do you get motivated?

Start going to the gym and use the treadmill for ad long ad you can, be sure to out in some music that pumps you then start by doing some exercises specifically for a part of the body you want to train

Make a schedule for each day, example mondays Chester, tuesday legs, etc.
Start eating healthy, to be honest for losing fat you only have to eat l'essere calories than the ones you burn so calcolate your basic metabolism and eat l'essere calories than the ones you burn to lose fat, doesnt matter what you eat

i was about the same, tho, i never worked out, i just grew in my fat to my height so to speak

the thing about not eating candy/sweets etc
i just think to myself "Do i really need it? and what happends if i dont eat it?"

then if i decide to eat it, ill do it moderate, not an entire bag of chips, maybe just a handfull.

Same thing goes for everything else aswell
so ive learned/"forced" myself into thinking that food is not something i want, rather something i need to keep my body working,

this have helped me out a grate deal tbh cause rly, i dont eat much crap,
lots of clean foods, salads, nice meat,

also saves money actually

wtf i got trips lol
guess ill eat a bag of chips as a reward
but actually no
i wont
chips are bad

Thanks m8s, trips of truth I guess

Dude.. its pretty simple. diet, diet diet. Im 48 and still have a 6pack. Here is what i do. I dont eat until 4pm everyday. then eat whatever you want until 7-8pm. fasting is key.

Does this really work for you? Always hear people saying no breakfast is unhealthy and shit, but that is something I could accomplish because I'm not hungry until lunchtime anyway

your gf is going to cheat on you, that is, if you even have one

sugar raises your blood sugar which makes you want to eat more, if you can start shoveling veggies down your throat and ween off of sugar, you will feel less craving to eat shitty food, but it is a literal chore to get started into the habit

Yes, this really works for me. Breakfast is the worst thing you can do. Eating breakfast spikes your insulin levels for 7 hours.

I will tell you at first as your stomach shrinks you will go though some pain not eating until late. will tell you 100 percent worth it. you will have more energy, think better and lose weight.

Cheating is not necessary because she can fuck whomever she wants and she did, I could do the same, it's the emotional side that bonds us. We talked about this before and concluded that maybe having sex with the same person for decades leads to breakup sooner or later so we wouldn't mind each other having different sexual partners from time to time. But yeah, at my current condition, I might have a slight disadvantage over this, could get a threesome out of it once tho, but it was mainly my gf's achievement. But that is another topic, thanks for the tip

Skipping breakfast is an easy way to cut back calories, so it helps in that sense. It can be unhealthy because it potentially fucks up your metabolism, but frankly the average person already has a fucked up metabolism due to lack of physical activity.

Are we talking physical or psychological pain?
Nevertheless, might try it. Many thanks!

Don't believe that whole bs about metabolism. Just something the food companies have been trying to sell you. complete bs.

Cuck

Dude, get on the meal prep bandwagon. It is the easiest way to ensure that you are only eating properly portioned and healthy meals. I'm a fatty and I've been doing this for a little over 1 month and my clothes are baggy as fuck. Just remember to make meals that are healthy and delicious and you won't be tempted to grab a cheeseburger.

Pair that with regular exercise and you're setting yourself up for success.

Eat fuel nothing else. hydrate proper

Let out your Sup Forums anger via lifting

How does it affect your finances? Is it more expensive than "usual" cooking or is it cheaper?

Started with a (fat-) self hatred. Now I keep working out because of fear of getting fat again, since I never stopped eating more then I should and never will. Plus working out makes you feel good about yourself.

I hate niggers.

aren't we all

A lot of people seem to mistakenly equate being super enthusiastic about doing something with being motivated to do something. that whole "I'm a little tired/whatever, I must not be motivated" excuse is everywhere, but that's not a lack of motivation, that's a lack of enthusiasm. What you need to do is start making the hard choices. Do I feel like eating this salad? No. Do i need to? Hell yes.
Stop making lame excuses and fix yourself. No one else is going to do it for you.

much cheaper! I make 21 meals (7 breakfast, 7 lunch, 7 dinners) for under $30 a week and I eat like a king, a very healthy king.

yes be born with thin genes like me, quit eating or stfu

Does it matter how we call it? You're right, these excuses are lame and I need to fix myself but it's not like there's a switch for super enthusiastic, I do choose the easy way most of the time but this is exactly what my problem is, and this is also where I have been failing in the long term, to tell myself it must be this and not that, I'm not determined enough.
Don't get me wrong, your statement is totally legitimate but I don't need somebody to fix me, I just ask for some advice where to start and I have received a few good ones so far

Wow, thanks dude, thought it was way more expensive

no problem, look up meal prep containers on amazon. I use these ones manufactured in canada. costs like $10 per package of 7 containers. They are microwave safe and freezer safe. bpa free. good luck friend :)

I just starve myself. Then eat a meal every 3-4 days. When I am where I want, I slowly start to eat foods like celery, and stuff and then just have 2-3 meals a day the size of my palm

>yes be born with thin genes like me

Sorry to crush it for you, but it seems like your thin genes came with a double dose of faggot genes

Calories in, calories out
You don't need to exercise to lose weight.

Thanks, really appreciate it

Not op but give us an example of what your prepped meal for today would be if you don't mind. Obviously it's different for everyone but at least to give and idea

>GET motivated

If that was easy as fuck to do everyone in the world would amount to some level of success. Clearly you can't just "Get motivated" shit's a fucking grind, and you're in a constant fight with yourself as you' try to rationalize shit away.

Blood, sweat, and tears isn't just a cute platitude you get to throw around.

Start crying while sweating, you faggot.

Lol, Shane is that you?

Not really
I've had tits since I was a kid no matter how much I weighed

Now I've got idiopathic rheumatoid arthritis so it hurts a lot if I work out and all my joints ache and pop

Hate yourself. Try to kill yourself with exercise, worked for me

No shit

I'm actually pretty good at hating myself, especially when I think about how I could let all my hard work go to waste. Might work for me too then

That must suck pretty bad, I hope you can cope with it somehow and find a way to get going for you buddy

I don't do exercise to have muscles or be healthy. Forget the hard work. Hurt yourself by doing something good for yourself. When you have nothing left to do for the day go until you can't anymore. Take out all your self hatred on pushing your body to its limit.

Have the same story as you, except I already went through the "gf had enough of my fat ass" phase of this life.
Fast forward a year later, I lost 25kg.

Here's how you're going to lose the weight a second time, user:
reach rock bottom.

It's the only way.

You are thinking entirely too much on goals. What stops most people is the non deterministic nature of workout results. Just start doing it for the feeling. If you can learn to love the feeling of barely being able to pick yourself up off the floor after a workout, you will never have man tits again.

>chester

cut out as many carbs as you can each day.
also boost your fibre intake at each meal with chia seeds , linseeds, bran.
for every gram of fibre you eat it negates approx 1 gram of carbs.
keep focus and set yourself a goal, like a pair of jeans you like but cant quite fasten up.....
good luck dude

God I hate fat people so fucking much. They're always looking for some magic answer on how to not be a hambeast. You are fat because you're lazy you want to be. You even said you chose to get fat. So choose to get fit? All it is a choice you disgusting avocado shaped lard. Honestly you people should be hunted like animals and your blubber used to make the finest of soaps.

Ooo avocados are a good source of a meal with all the essentials you'll need for the day.

Ignore this faggot he's obviously just as salty as his cunt.

If you want to get thin user, you have to find it within yourself to change. And change is good. Especially the one you're trying to make. Look within and you'll find that its you who controls your destiny. Get buff. Get lean. Get angry. Get meannnnnnnn

REEEEEEEEEE

Juvenile

If it only was that easy. It's actually more than a choice, there are so many factors that determine your everyday actions. You don't have to tell me what my problem is. It's not like I am looking for a magic pill or something, you edgy faggot. I just can't seem to get it working for me again, that's why I'm looking for advice, not a solution.

Currently going through the same thing. Taking a semester break from rugby at my university and I've been getting chubby and I'm enjoying not working out. It's better to start sooner than later because it will only get harder. That should motivate you enough.

Turn off heating. Live and sleep in 50F for a while.
Don't buy snacks.
Stop wanking.

Get your testosterone to a level where you want to "do stuff."

You need to set some goals to help you change your eating habits.

Just set some reasonable goals and decide to stick with it, with the understanding that you're a pussy if you don't have the willpower.

Best of luck!

No, you need to eat healthy food throughout the day to maintain your metabolism.

Waiting until 4pm and the eating anything you want is the opposite of a healthy diet.

Very likely that user was not being serious.

Didn't pay attention to that at all, but now that you say it, it might also help. Thank you

Yeah, that's stupid as fuck.

It is rarely a good idea to have an open relationship.

It's not about cheating, it's about her having better chemistry with some other dude and then leaving you.

Just find your motivation. Before, it was teen pussy. Now you have pussy, so what is your new motivation? Personal health? Image? Whatever it is, just focus on that. Lipton Diet Green teas with citrus / berry are really fucking good and have 0 cals. Helped me drop sodas a few years back and i havent had one since.

As we can observe in Nature, all animals see to it that they eat before 4pm. That's why they are so healthy.

That's what I thought until now, might search some info on that at a reliable source. I know that some people do actually succeed skipping all meals one day and eating as usual the next day, which also seemed very illogical to me knowing how body and metabolism work

Loving yourself is the first step baby. Trust me

Holly shit, same here user, I was a shit little pig and once i hit high school, i wanted to go military, so i lost a lot and made it in, had a girlfriend before leaving, and spent 3 years out of a 6 year contract, absolutely hated everything so i went to medical for a therapist because i stated gaining weight and wanted to kill myself, got out but not because i wanted to so people think I'm a stolen valor piece of shit and honestly feel that way. Now i am struggling to pay rent by myself while i wait for my girlfriend to finish her senior year to move in. More weight than ever and still wanting to just end it all, please i need motivation

i'm fat and i'm married. it's all about what you project. sounds like you're girly-fat. when chicks go for fat dudes, they want the rugged working man experience.

not some babyfaced pansy that collects pokemen cards and watch gook cartoons

OP I have the holy grail of weight loss advice.
OMAD. Just eat one meal a day and you will shed the fat easy. Keto will speed it up more but it isn't ass necessary

Hur dur. Honestly I was weighting around 135 kilos at the age of 17, had enough of being unsocial. Getting denied at every apportunity by the girls, getting bullied and being a pussy. One day I just decided it's enough and changed my life. FF 4 months I lost 50 kilograms(have a poster to prove it) and my life changed to the better, getting laid was never this easy, all you had to do was to look good. Everyone was inviting me everywhere and I felt like on top of the wolrd. But then I finished school, joined law studies full time, worked as security guard full time and got a gf, so I just lost the motivation just like to to keep up with the gym. Fast forward 5 years. I am 23, we broke up not so long ago(she was a whore and i found out once that she cheated, maybe more dgaf), I was back to where I started 135 kg's. Felt like shit again, rock bottom. Decided if I could do it once, I can do it again, I am still young and have the energy. Atm I weight 112 kg's l, but this time i am not rushing and converting.fat into muscle mass. I feel the confidence coming back and I know that in another month or two i will be banging all the cunts in London.

What I can tell you OP, don't be a faggot, and think how happy you were then, and let it fuel you to reach that goal again. I am become happier everytime I leave the gym.

You can't say that in general. I personally dislike our whole concept of closed relationships and marriages. It's just not natural, and the more we move away from religion, the clearer it gets how we struggle against these fundamental principles. You see men and women cheating all over the place, sex has become publically accepted. my ex-gf only broke up because she "missed the feeling of being single". Having experienced that and having thought alot about this topic, makes it a foolproof relationship which is everything BUT fucking stupid, as long as you find a partner that you can trust (from an emotional point of view) and that shares your opinions. We're happy with it and I couldn't imagine being happier with another person, because it's so in uncomplicated, same goes for her

have you tried amphetamines?
when you are in the throes of a heavy speed dependancy you'll probably only manage 2 or 3 square meals a week.

then the crippling withdrawal you'll likely view eating as a chore

src; ex mdma and rc cathinone addic

This is the worst advice I have ever heard. Firstly, do strength training if you really want to lose weight. Secondly, you cannot target a body part for fat loss, only for muscle gain. Fat loss occurs across the entire body.

OP: start lifting.

Well for a start, let me say you're not alone in this. I also have severe depression to the point where I just didn't want to carry on, luckily my fear of what happens after life was still a bit stronger. But I don't want to whine about that now, just keep in mind that there are bad times, but the good times follow right up. Life is a rollercoaster and you construct it. We are all humans and we have the potential to solve our problems, that's the very point of us being intelligent beings. We can do it, I will find a way and you will find one as well, just don't give up and prove that you are not just a descendant of an ape that's just satisfied what it gets. Take your shots and your opportunities in life will greatly increase every time you take a steo forward