Sup Forums, do me a favor and dislike this video for the kek, the original post was gone:

Sup Forums, do me a favor and dislike this video for the kek, the original post was gone: youtube.com/watch?v=0BVH2EtD1oM

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=VxHBnEDHJis
prntscr.com/e689gx
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Yo wtf did i do wrong in the video

Harij ej nahuj

lol tas nevar but harijs calit

You was pepephobic and disobeyed kekistan you nigger

lol

the fact you even know someone making these kinda videos makes you a faggot OP

(OP)

That video is the definition of faggotry I will use my dislike bot

wtf, what did i do wrong to get so much hate...

who posted this? who are you?

you're an autistic child who makes overwatch videos. go find a job you mong.

If you will make a video praising Kekistan and almighty Pepe, I won't use my bot. 24 hours, now go and be a good nigger you are.

if you think my video is bad, i bet youre into youtube.com/watch?v=VxHBnEDHJis these kinds of videos

Not your personal army, faggot.
Lurk moar

i made that video

lol im just a kid from latvia, the fuck do you want me to do

stopping of the impersonate - is i who really of the upload of video questionable and fuck upon all the you!!

prntscr.com/e689gx im not impersonating m8

We want you to make a video praising the one and true god Pepe and the powerful country Kekistan. Go now.

how the fuck do i do that

Idc, be sure you have kekistan flag on the wall and a crucifix with Lord Pepe. Be sure its good nigger. Make us proud kid.

don't listen to this faggot, he is baiting you

You fucking nigger. How dare you write "Kekistan" with a lowercase k?? You will burn in hell like the faggot you are.

dunno about the kekistan flag, or the crucifix, but i have a pepe on the wall. +this thread will be long gone before the video is up or you get it.

*Kekistan ... my bad

plus all the dislikes from that video arent gonna go away so its a lose-lose situation anyway :c

Oh, thanks for reminding. Video b4 post disappears. Tick tock, faggot around the clock.

nypa