What's you personal experience with Muslims in your country?

What's you personal experience with Muslims in your country?

One is too many.

saw maybe 2 in my whole life

None

Bro-tier 2bh

They've all been fine. A lot live in my town, but unless you asked or they're wearing a hijab you wouldn't know. Or the accents. A lot of the older ones have thick accents.

bad

lazy fuckers at work compared to the mexicans.

I kinda knew these two cool Pakistani dudes in middle/high school, they were pretty secular. I see women in hijabs from time to time, but no bad experiences.

Based.

Never met one.

Amazing people.

Immigrants in my town used to be bro-tier euro dudes and qt euro girls. A few years back, all the immigrants in my town were Dominicans, Guatemalans, Pakis, Indians, even son fucking North Africans. Surprisingly, crime went up in my town a few years back, too.

They're ok.

I knew a guy from Afghanistan, he had like 15 kids with his wife who was a ginger (really surprised).
Decent people. The guy was really cool.

>wearing those ugly bed sheets
>not interacting with other Americans

I want them out

Two muslim girls went to my high school during my sophomore year. They were pretty qt 2bh.

That's rich coming from a burger.

Some I've meet are just plain horrible, awful personalities, disgusting and unhygienic and kinda cruel. On the other hand some are super friendly and thankful, the guy I work with Muslim and so is his girlfriend and they're so friendly and polite.
I once saw a Indonesian physically hit his wife in public so they can certainly act extremely poorly but I've encountered more friendly ones then bad.

I thought there were quite a few Muslims in Bulgaria? Turks and converts from ottoman era.

until a while ago, the only muslims here were bosnians. bosnians are barely "muslims", they smoke more and drink more and eat more pork than any croat ever could, i don't think they even realy believe in god, it's just tradition for them.
then lately the migrants started coming in, two guys tried to harass a girl outside a night club here and got beaten near to death for it, i didn't feel the need to intervene. i hate fanatics

most of them moved to turkey

>canadian

i work with a lot of them

they are annoying and i really need to move away from birmingham

They're alright desu, no bad experiences

they are mostly normal, especially south asian ones.

arabs/kurds though are like half garbage half okay. half of them get weird a weird overcompensating thug mentality and think they're hard gangsters or some shit.

>I thought there were quite a few Muslims in Bulgaria? Turks and converts from ottoman era.
They're mostly concentrated in certain regions.

The only muslim I've encountered in my entire life was a kosovar who moved in our commie block and was arrested a year later for trying to sell drugs.

I can't recall any.

I only know two:
Iraqi widow/single mother and another Iraqi girl that's my lab partner in uni.

Both are pretty nice.

No such thing

> A leaf

Middle Easterners and Turks here are almost always found in Kebab shops. We had this Syrian guy down our street, he spoke broken Hungarian, served in the army, was a prof in history back home (or just studied, idk any more) and was all around very interesting and nice. Also I have a black muslim friend who is very smart and one of the funniest people I know. So no negative experiences yet.

Can I come live in your country?

Never seen one in my life

Islam is a peaceful religion and I'm glad I live in a multicultural society.

Never seen one. I wonder how much time before they start coming to SA

Paki store owner
good guy
but he has "There is no other God apart from Allah and Mohammed is his prophet (in Spanish)" stickers on the fridge from where we get beers and coke, and the sticker says its from the only big mosque we have, which is subsidized by Saudi Arabia.

I have no fucking idea what he does here. There must be less than 30 pakis in Buenos Aires.

Very polite. They keep to themselves but my college campus has a Muslim Student Association.

One of my friends from High School was Moroccan, and he immigrated when he was fairly young so you wouldn't have any idea unless you met his parents. Really chill guy, super moderate. Like any Christian, Jewish, whatever the fuck kid I met who wasn't a dick.

Talked to him a while ago about Trump's muslim travel ban: he was only pissed Trump didn't ban travel from Pakistan, Afghanistan, and Saudi Arabia. Said if he was gonna do it he should be thorough about it.

Got beaten hard 3 times by mudslims when I was a kid. Always outnumbered and I was alone (third time I was with my sister but they were around five). I lived in Marseille. Truly huge motherfuckers and everyday I pray for a big ratonnade in my hometown

The first time I met a muslim here was in a course last year. She seemed a nice person

Only met two, both were Persians and were pretty cool.
I hear Shia are more well behaved than Sunni.

>on the fridge from where we get beers
Sounds haram 2bh

>ban travel from Pakistan, Afghanistan, and Saudi Arabia
Makes sense, these are the countries where terrorist attacks against the US are likely to happen.

I think it is his form of proselitism, puts stickers on the fridge infidels use to get alcohol.

Yeah. Don't get him started on Saudis/Wahabbis

Quite normal.
Not always the most tolerant when it comes to fags and jews and so on, but they're often calmer and less degenerate than average, and this for me is a big plus.

Shit I'm really the only one who got serious bad experience with muslims. Did MENA take over the thread with proxys or what ?

Perhaps your city is particularly terrible because there are full neighbourhoods of them, they arent like muslim versions of Apu from the Simpsons.

Met too many to list. Ranging anything from "holy shit this guy's brainwashed" to "you wouldn't know he's muslim if he didn't tell you"

Maybe they behave when they are isolated but become cunts when in groups like congolombians here

I think it's just a matter of how well they integrate into the local culture. Most muslims around where I live are children of immigrants and seem to be pretty westernized.

They're subumans

Useful tip: next time you plan on importing hundreds of thousands of lower class workers all at once, try investing more money to make sure they learn the language and integrate well rather than cooping them all up in specific commieblocks in specific neigbourhoods.
Not sure whether it's related to the fact they're muslims or not, but it doesn't seem to work out very well either way, does it.
>t.swedecuck
t.immigrant in sweden

in primary school our class was brought to a mosque to educate us on other cultures. The Imam was pretty chill if not a bit OCD, but other than that I just liked how clean the mosque was (since we had to wash our feet and stuff). Literally haven't seen a muslim since then desu.

You might be right. Colombians don't integrate here unless they are high class colombians (not just educated people, because they still are very attached to their way of living).

I was acquaintances with an Iraqi guy in high school, he was alright

When I was in undergrad, I thought that all the Muslim exchange students looked pretty fuckable in their headscarves for some reason.

>"Please let us in your first world country we're not like OTHER Muslims! We promise!"

>Colombians don't integrate here
How so?

Never had any.

generally nice, most are the stereotypical humble/"glad to just be here" types and work hard
the concerning amount of exclusive immigrant hiring in immigrant-owned stores is kinda unnerving but it's not like id want to work there
that applies mostly to pakis and indians mind you
can't say i see many from iraq/syria/afghanistan though
the ones from the rich arabian oilstates are usually pretty top tier guys, the majority of the younger people from there are westernized as fuck (except 99% of them hate israel)

They're my friends