Sup Forums why can't you tell the difference between a pedosexual, and a pedophile? Why do you opress us so much...

Sup Forums why can't you tell the difference between a pedosexual, and a pedophile? Why do you opress us so much? We just like little kids, is that so wrong?

What is the difference?

Pedophiles fuck little children, and pedosexual fetish little children but don't fuck em.

that seems backwards, user. which one contributes more to society?

pederast was always the term for someone who actively fucks children

as for the -sexual/-phile thing i did some digging on google and found 20 different answers. the majority however say they're both adults sexually attracted to children

Wait what?

I used to want acceptance, but given how society twisted homosexuality into a freak show I would pretty much prefer that me and my people remain shuned upon.

>oppress
get your head checked you filthy fuck and quit being so fucking sensitive

Yeah. We may be pedos but at least we have our dignity.

inb4 someone creates a flag

Fucking pedos. How could anyone get off to the idea of removing a little girl's clothes and licking her tiny body all over, nibbling her neck and kissing her adorable little nipples? Only a heartless monster would think about her cute girlish mouth and tongue wrapped around a thick cock slick with her saliva, pumping in and out of her mouth until it erupts, the cum more than her little throat can swallow.

The idea of thick viscous semen overflowing, dribbling down her chin over her flat chest, her tiny hands scooping it all up and watching her suck it off her fingertips is just horrible. You're all a bunch of sick perverts, thinking of spreading her smooth slender thighs, cock poised at the entrance to her pure, tight, virginal pussy, and thrusting in deep as a whimper escapes her lips which are slippery with cum, while her small body shudders from having her cherry taken in one quick stroke.
I am disgusted at how you'd get even more excited as you lean over her, listening to her quickening breath, her girlish moans and gasps while you hasten your strokes, her sweet pants warm and moist on your face and her flat chest, shiny with a sheen of fresh sweat, rising and falling rapidly to meet yours.

It is truly nasty how you'd run your hands all over her tiny body while you violate her, feeling her nipples hardening against your tongue as you lick her chest, her neck and her armpits, savoring the scent of her skin and sweat while she trembles from the stimulation and as she reaches her climax, hearing her cry out softly as she has her first orgasm while that cock is buried impossibly deep inside her, pulsing violently as an intense amount of hot cum spurts forth and floods through her freshly-deflowered pussy for the first time, filling her womb only to spill out of her with a sickening squelch. And as you lie atop her flushed body, she sighs breathlessly and her fingers dig into your back as she feels your cock hardening inside her again.
You're all sick in the head.

You wanna feel opressed? Try being Clovergender.

>shit Sup Forums came up with

That made me came

this is the pedo version of genderfluid type autism. call it whatever you want, you are sick in the head and need help.

Is this to detter or to cum?

Yes, that is morally deplorable. You shouldn't stick your dick in something that can't pay a bill.

Will you help me user? Will anybody help me?

You just want mob justice.

so, no niggers then. got it

The more you chase them into the shadows. The more kids get abused. Take away the social stigma and more will seek help and less kids will be abused.

But normies are clueless morons who don't think things through.

It seems like you're thinking straight user. Are you okay ?

Read

>You shouldn't stick your dick in something that can't pay a bill
Homeless, niggers and single mothers need loving too.

>You just want mob justice
actually, no. i thought I was pedo until I had to be around actual kids, and then the thought suddenly disgusted me. I would prefer education over lynching any day. but the first step starts with the pedo himself. trying to come up with different classifications for pedoism is a step in the wrong direction.

Test

But little kids don't like you, That's the problem.

I wish I had the time to post the same thread all day long. I used to, and I spent entire days on this garbage place. Now I don't and maybe it's for the best but I'd like to live my past life for a few days. Boy... So much degeneracy. See alcohol drugs skipping lessons telling lies trying killing myself sometimes starving for days and some other days buying tons of food going with prostitutes fucking myself up and wasting days upon days shit posting here on every substance known to man and then sleeping for days after not sleeping for days and going to buy croissants at 6am still fucked up and seeing people who were just starting their days and be about to have a normal, peaceful productive and satisfying day. Now I've become those people. And I still can't decide whether life was better then or now. Who knows. Not going to proof read my post, I'll leave it like this go fuck yourself anons I love you

They adore me

Not really if you follow along the lines of sexual acceptance in today standards.

Take a look at marriage, homosexuality and the dispute among different religions. People will rage over menial bullshit for the sake of raging.

If you make it into a fashion of sorts it might be dangerous for the children since people will get bored eventually, like they always do.

For the sake of children just stop prosecuting anyone that likes children and punish the ones that act on it one way or another.

There is an emerging body of evidence to show that age attraction is a sexually-linked anomaly, and not a mental disorder. It's essentially the same as being gay, and is actually probably more common than homosexuality at closer to 7-12% of the global population (extrapolated from sex offender records,) as a comparison, non-binary sexual attraction occurs at 5-9%. That said, UNLIKE homosexuality, which is mostly harmless, it is impossible to engage in sex with an extreme minor consensually because of inherent imbalances in power. Indeed, most sexual encounters between extreme minors (and even fertile minors) historically end in trauma (or is a result of pre-existing, if sexually unrelated, trauma.) So, while there are some health risks involved in gay sex, it is not an inherently negative permutation of the sexual spectrum, whereas pedosexual encounters almost universally, with only few poorly-documented exceptions, result in traumatic experiences that detract from future quality of life. For this reason, it should not be lumped in with gender politics, which is a neutral or positive mutation (non-reproducing couples can be said to serve as an overpopulation sink and provide childcare to unwanted births,) and should instead be treated as a negative mutation because of it's traumatic effects, and the anti-progressive politics necessary to make it legal (it would objectify the child and treat them as an object for the power-superior to utilize in the way they choose instead of treating the child as a proto-human imbued with liberty in need of matriculation.)

Tl;dr the evidence is starting to show pedosexuality is more accurate than pedophilia, but this does not make it legitimate because of it's regressive and damaging effect on society. Aka, you're not wrong, but you're definitely not right, either.

Anyone have a link for 'cash me outside' girl????? Please help need the twerk vids!!!!

What if we only legalize oral sex with children? No one's asshole ever got torn apart from giving head

True

That's a start

None of this solves the problem though. You can theorize all you want but actually tackling the issue to prevent abuse rarely goes further than 'lock them away' or 'kill them all' or 'chase them away because I don't want them living near me' attitudes.

People need to be educated on it rather than just pushed into hating what they don't understand. I am not saying we should accept it. But fearing and hating it will not make it go away.

>somehow find virgin qt thats never married no kids, legal age, educated
"where did u learn to suck cock like that?"
"I've been practicing since before i was potty trained"
>mfw.jpg

From a neutral standpoint, I shall agree with you.

But given that society as a whole doesn't make difference among anything and you'll get your balls cut off just because, it's better for any common idiot to make the crime and not tell about it.

On a personal point of view, I met a lot of children and they get to my fucking nerves too. Same goes for people in general. There are some people, young and legal, that get me physically attracted but I wouldn't touch with a 10 foot pole because they are stupid fucks.

There is people that melt your heart too and put me in the same situation as you even though I had felt sexual urges for the same kind of people. But since society is oversexualized none of that matters in the end.

Just because I'm one doesn't make me want to jump on everyone I see. Same as being heterosexual or homosexual.

Is it that hard to comprehend? Or people in general go:
>I'm heterosexual thus I want to sex all oposite gender
>I'm a raging homosexual thus I want to sex all my same gender
>I'm a pederast, thus sent me to jail

Take this shit to reddit they'll rally behind you for being so brave and breaking down the barriers of the nuclear family.

I don't see the pointhere. As long as you don't shout about it everywhere, nobody will give you shit for it.

KEKEKEKEK

why bother with all those tedious pedantics? just join islam.

>it is impossible to engage in sex with an extreme minor consensually because of inherent imbalances in power

This could be addressed by, for instance, requiring a second adult to be present and monitoring for any use of force

>pedosexual encounters almost universally, with only few poorly-documented exceptions, result in traumatic experiences

A large part of the trauma is caused by the stigma

Being there, done that. They are equally insane as Catholics and Christians.

>requiring a 2nd adult to be present and monitoring for use of force
1. Use of force isn't the only means of rape. You don't use any force to rape someone who is drugged and passed out.
2. I totally want someone watching me while I engage in sexual activity.

This is coming from a MAP

No, definetely no.

All government are considered corrupted, thus people can get corrupted and let the imbalance to remain.

>Catholics and Christians

? it's the same thing dummy

Catholics are a kind of Christian. Protestants are Christian, but not Catholic. It's ridiculous how many people don't understand this.

No, outside Dumbfuckistan aka 'Murrica no.

zing

Catholics use religion for money and power. thats why we have different denominations.

1. use of force or coercion*
2. you wouldn't enjoy doing it with a little girl while her mother watched?

Dont forget you can hate crowd pedos into churches and by the power of religion, glue your failing relationship together. Thats why the natural instant hate retardation for pedofags exists in the first place- they are useful.

Don't give me a boner

>you wouldn't enjoy doing it with a little girl while her mother watched?
I would, but that's not the point.

There is more than one way to take advantage of children beside physical force.

What the fuck is wrong with you no that is not attractive at all to any normal person. Pedophiles should be fucking castrated its not a sexuality its a fucking crime.

sex with kids is harmful, but we should be allowed to pursue harmless alternatives.

>Why not both?

You see, the problem is that you tackle only the crime and not the sexuality issue.

which was what i was talking about with

>1. use of force or coercion*

you could expand it to include pressuring

... please go kill yourself if you have to be THAT retarded

b8

Lobotomy, jail, lobotomy jail, and conversion therapy are all perfectly fine alternatives to letting pedophillies diddle our little young bumkins!

>>>s4s

Most of all, it was considered synonymous to homoesexual

since we're on the topic, are all pedos libertarian?

?

yes, that looks accurate

> mfw bottom right is me

It's not wrong because you didn't choose your sexuality. I love you OP

kys