My older brother (21) caught me (17) sending pics of his gf from his phone to mine and wants to talk when i get home...

my older brother (21) caught me (17) sending pics of his gf from his phone to mine and wants to talk when i get home later what do i do?

pic related

mods

fap until he kills you.

Tits with timestamp or gtfo

this

If you're brother hasn't shown you nude pics of his girl yet then sorry to say you're brother is a huge faggot. My older brother would show me every girl that sent him shit.

bullshit, how the fuck did he catch you if hes not with you?

What did he catch you doing it then silently walk out only to call you from the hallway and tell you he will talk to you when he comes home? what the fuck, fuck off

An hero

My guess is faggot OP didn't delete the message history or something. If he was retarded enough to send himself messages from his brother's phone of his girlfriend, it's only natural he would find out.

I don't know your relationship, but you can totally pretend you did it out of jealousy and that you secretly look up to him like a role model or some crap. He'll be so pleased he'll forget it

Post moar.

Ask for a threesome

Just downplay it. You gotta go for the bro-angle. Bros show each other tits.

"Broski, I'm sorry. I promise I'll send you some of mine whenever I get some."

mentally retarded.

same happened to me with my roommate´s gf
but they don´t know

okay

>implying he'll get some of his own

She's got some nice tits. Your brother is a lucky man.

He might if he puts on another 50lbs.

Put them in One Drive or Mega, or some cloud service, then physically show your brother, or let him delete them from your phone.. Make sure you delete the cloud app before you hand him your phone.. You can get it back later..

Just sayin.

Be a man and talk to him
This is real life

Moar?

>inb4 he wants to talk about a threesome
Seriously though, you're pretty much fucked. Just tell him what said.

Print them out. Cum all over them. Leave them on his bed. Get a knife

tell him you'll blow him if he will forget about it. Then post pix here for proof.

Yo this guy for real.