Let's have a thread for unironically suicidal people

Let's have a thread for unironically suicidal people.
Post an album you could see yourself choosing to be your last.

Get in here my niggas

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=SRwL5ZMQsa0
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

I can already see this thread going well

I wish I had the balls to kill myself the way Elliott Smith did. The guy made some of the saddest and most beautiful music I've ever heard and ended it the way he did as one final "fuck you" to the world. Like, damn.

Maybe this one. 'Cause of High Hopes and all. But I'd let Wearing The Inside Out playing on repeat probably.

gotta be this one, it's got death all over it, Jhonn Balance was at his worst with addiction when they were recording and didn't live to see it released.

Are you ready to go now?

Going uuuuuuuup

Great choice

This nigga 12

how embarrassed did you feel to delete that so quickly? i'm excited for version two

Almost killed myself a year ago, I think The Black Angel's Death Song was the last one I listened to

a friend of mine said deathconciousness would be their last album to listen to. he took his own life a few months back.

wait no, I think it was Astral Weeks

Not suicidal but i might kill myself after a full listen to this

Great choice

Thanks, most people see it as a happy album but it feels very melancholic to me.

>oh, woe is me, i feel so depressed i wanna die Dxxxxx

grow up, little shits. life isnt all rainbows and roses, all you have to fucking to is not be depressed. how hard can that fucking be?

OP here I know this because I'm probably double or triple your age

This is version 2 in disguise

Embarrassing. Grow up.

i need to fucking grow up? youre the one who cries at night because what, cant get a gf? or bf, who knows. and then you want to kill yourself. you probably live in a first world country and have everything going for you, so drink your pills and stop being depresses you little shit. i believe you can do it, its super easy not to be.

yawn

>Hahahahahaha How The Fuck Is Depression Real Hahaha Nigga Just Walk Away From Your Emotions Like Just Smile Nigga Haha

no fuck?

I like contrasts.

>because what
This is a thread for" unironically" depressed people and not college students. You've been tricked

i had a plan one time to go to the railroad tracks, and write goodbye letters to people during the album and then hang myself at the end of the album. i always imagined that i'd be passing out by the very end of the album when it sounds like angels singing and that'd be the last thing i'd hear
i should've done it, back when still had people to write and say goodbye to

What was that?

>If you're so unironic about it then why haven't you done it? stop pretending life's the enemy

Do you guys consider it brave or cowardly to kill yourself because I hear different opinions on it all the time. I don't mean brave in the honorable sort of way, but in a gutsy sort of way

Shit, lmao.

no, im a loser

It's neither, but it's not "good"

I imagine actually willing yourself into doing something that might end your life wouldn't be easy.

Is suicide the patrician way to die?

It's for cowards, the fact that I believe that is one of the few thing that makes me keep going.

>scared of people thinking you're a coward after you off yourself

Just do it you fucking pussy.

i don't really care, i'll be too dead to ponder this or worry about what people think about my death and it'll be great

Or find a purpose in life and stop being such a waste of air.

No, death in general isn't patrician.
Being immortal is the only patrician thing that exists.

Things will always get better man.

>find out today about their world tour
>its sold out
>they re old as fuck maybe its the last time they put a foot in my hellhole country
>id rather die before i buy from resellers,scalpers and vultures
time to die

The click at the end of My Warm Blood is where I imagine someone would kill themselves

All around me don't believe the same as I do, my family never talks about it and my friends have no opinon (or they don't want to tell me), just one of my friends thinks that is actually brave (in some situations).

(not true, by the way)

i haven't killed myself because i have an overwhelming feeling that it breaks some kind of preternatural rule or incurs some sort of ethereal penalty

>i had a plan one time to go to the railroad tracks, and write goodbye letters to people during the album and then hang myself at the end of the album.
what a coincidence i just went to the railroad tracks and listened to this album there

>unironically
This isn't a word just say seriously you fucking idiot.

Also this or Blackstar

All it takes is one burst of happiness for things to change completely. Just gotta wait for it.

I don't think you realise how patronising these platitudes feel to someone who's actually depressed.

Sorry man. Just don't take anti depressants or get hooked on them, never seen them turn out well.

god you make me want to kill myself even more

aight just don't k?

Hopefully I'll be trying new things til the day that I die.

It's a meme you literal nigger

> when they were recording
Most if not all vocals were taken from the live shows and not recorded in a studio if that's something you might imply.

good picks

Seems you're the one with issues dude..

Regardless of how this album would've turned out with Elliott alive, it is fantastic and often overlooked.

holding out in case i meet gt anime girl irl, wish me luck boys

this one

old meme and normalfag tier

God tier taste there, user.

Can't tell if I'm unironically or ironically suicidal. I'm always thinking about it and it's gotten to the point where I'm trying to figure out what the best way to do it would be. But I simultaneously fear death and want to embrace it. Meanwhile my life is rapidly going downhill and I'm approaching my mid twenties with nothing to really show for it. Starting to feel like I've already screwed up too much to really make anything worthwhile of my life.

Also listened to this podcast blurb,

youtube.com/watch?v=SRwL5ZMQsa0

and it made me really depressed, because indulging in the things I used to enjoy is comparable to being put on dialysis also no one will read any of this and most Sup Forumstants are still teenagers and have so much time left to fuck up and don't really know shit

carrie & lowell

a meme is a meme that don't matter

Plebs.

>I just started going to boards that aren't Sup Forums

The all-purpose album.

>he killed him self so it's good
This is actually a stealth pleb album

There's literally nothing musically impressive here

>plebs
>posts Nick Drake
Go back to Sup Forums

>age equals maturity