Gonna kill myself tonight. Check news in 31405 area

Gonna kill myself tonight. Check news in 31405 area.

How should I do it? Was thinking about taking a few shots and xacto knifing my wrist

Other urls found in this thread:

lostallhope.com/suicide-methods
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

>implying anyone will care about your suicide

Thats not gonna make the news unless you do something crazy

Don't forget user, go down the river and not across the street

Then give me something crazy

If you're black, suicide by cop
If your white, shoot up brown people
If you're brown, shoot up white people

You'll definitely make the news

murder your parents first

ples dont

This.

you most have something to live for right. everything will get better, every deppresion ends

Live stream it

Can i ask why you feel that way, user? What is your reason for wanting to end it?

get drunk as fuck, walk into an area with a lot of bystanders and shoot yourself.

Do something crazy and fun with your life first, don't just just die as sad person who hasn't experienced so much stuff

plz live stream.

a Sup Forums classic.
do it and youll be an hero

A stranger asking you politely not to will not change you mind so just curious why?

this

don't do it!!!!!

lostallhope.com/suicide-methods
I had instructions written down, but I remembered it might be illegal to give them, so just go to this website. I would choose helium+bag, it appears clean, quick and painless.

don't do it. see a priest. feel the love of God in your life. WIN. trust me this works.

Black people shooting white people only makes the news if the black guy dies afterward. If not he's just a victim of a racist America

it doesnt.

True. Media is fucked up, not worth it.
Better try this

skydive with no parachute.

why?

fpbp

The legend says that fapping 42 times is the limit until death . Try to break it

>Why

Lost my job, house, a person I really cared about, and my best friend over the course of 3 months. My life has not been stable in years and I'm done trying.

I'm also a whiny bitch.

>Death by cop
I'm not really into this idea because if I live somehow I'll be in prison.

Yeah I have a bunch to live for, but I am passed the point of apathy.

I don't own a gun lol.

fuck. if no gun then maybe climb onto the roof of a tall building and tie a noose around your neck. then tie it off to something on the roof and jump.
bonus points if you cover yourself in glitter.

Go fucking steal a gun then and then unleash your wrath upon the American populace.

Well... That's a bad situation for you. To be honest try to survive and stand up again. I know you really not feeling for this. But just try.
And yeah, probably I sound like a guy "cheer up, everything will be better", but I hope you will understand

>Lost my job, house, a person I really cared about, and my best friend over the course of 3 months.

Ideal state for restart. People who must change mostly do not becouse of their burdens. You must and also have choice.
I know it feels sucks now, but why you have lessons from life if you wont use them?

do NOT listen to them, they are sadistic fucks who want to see you continue living and suffering. you are strong use that strength to end your suffering, do what people like them can't.

This user has the right idea. If you think its your time to depart then who are we to tell you otherwise. Just go ahead and do it.

go buy some nitrous oxide containers (in any bakery store) and a whipped cream maker. fill a trash bag and put it over your head, youll die and get a wicked high

this

newspapers don't report suicides loser

Please don't do it user x