So it's been about 4 months since i found out my ex fucked a guy I was sketched out about 2 days after we broke up...

So it's been about 4 months since i found out my ex fucked a guy I was sketched out about 2 days after we broke up. Usually we get back together but obviously not after that.

Anyways, recently I've had dreams about her and feel pretty lonely. I'd appreciate any advice or just share any painful relationship stories you have and how you're doing now.

Thanks

Also, she's tried to add me on social media, talk through text phone, and said she wants to be friends. Decided it's best not to, but it's hard cause she was my best friend.

Just stay no contact and move on

Block her DO NOT BECOME FRIENDS!!!

dude same thing here.

girls do this thing where "tee hee we're broken up" then they feel free to go do whatever they want under the cover of "broken up" even though you both know its a little argument and you're going to be backk together.

lesson i've learned; if there's ever a "break up" in a relationship - make that be the END. no fake 1 day breakups anymore

Not worth it brother. Just move on with your life. How old are you?

Sorry dude, but it's just biology that makes you feel bad. Rationally, is this person good for you? Has she treated you the way you deserve? Do you really believe that her worthless ass deserves your attention? No. Don't get hijacked by biology, it's all a fucking lie. Find an honest woman, if there are any, and leave this scum behind.

happened the same to me. still think about her after 5 years NO MATTER WHAT
good luck OP

Stick to the 'lets just be friends' and fuck her whenever she is lonely, drunk, w/e.

If you are a guy that get emotionally attached, don't talk to her at all and start working on detaching yourself from your feelings.

Straightforward and simple OP.

>I'd appreciate any advice
get over it or kys pussy

>share any painful relationship stories you have
i don't have any because i'm not a fucking pussy

also kys

This is very important. If you become friends again she gets everything she wanted: a big dick chat to fuck her raw, and a beta buddy to cry to. Deny her the beta buddy and go be the alpha chad for a more loyal bitch.

>and start working on detaching yourself from your feelings.
but how?

Take her off her pedastel. You've built her up and think it's acceptable for her to treat you like this and so you still feel for her.

Fuck her man, realaze she's a shit human being who isn't worth your fucking time. Realaze that your gonna prove her the fuck wrong and become better then she ever would.

>Realaze that your gonna prove her the fuck wrong and become better then she ever would.
/thread

If she fucked him 2 days after she broke up with you she had been fucking him prior to you breaking up.

You know this to be true.

Realize this:
Women want to chase you. If you are going to chase her all the time, she will get bored. Stop getting sad/depressed because of a woman. She probably has a cock in her mouth as we speak.

Work on yourself. Make others want you. I say still talk to her so that you can get laid whenever she wants to do the same shit to her new bf. But stop putting her pussy on a pedestal because she's obviously shit.

Save your emotions for people who matter.

exactly this

same thing happened to me after an almost 4 year relationship...she ended up breaking up with me for the hundredth time and then fucked someone the next day...continued to call for a while to be friends blah blah...i just shot her down every chance i could but was still super depressed and bitter about it...fucked random tinder girls for about a year and then found a way better and hotter girlfriend that i've been with for 4 months now and couldn't be happier...just give it time user, took me almost 2 years to get over that bitch but now she doesn't mean anything to me

This.

Something similar just happened to me user. To detach yourself from your feelings. Hit the fucking gym. Hit it HARD. Sign up for a dozen different courses and volunteer groups. Stay so fucking busy that you don't have time for anything else. Force yourself to talk to as many new women as possible. Do NEW SHIT! Hard! When you stop thinking about her in about a week or less. Thank me.

k bro, gonna try that shit

Just turned 23.

I know I'm taking the right steps by not accepting her back into my life. It just sucks you know?

Yeah I had a feeling something was going on, fucked up part is she kissed him right in front of me.

I've been hitting the gym hard, have a pretty good physique and get complimented a lot. Gotten out of my comfort zone and shit has been pretty good. But still feel pretty shitty as well, still can't believe she could do that. Just really lonely now cause when we were good, we were really good. Just feels like a lost a good friend.

You are thinking in the now. You need to think in the future.

You're better off now since she could have done this down the line and trust me, you'd feel worse.

Get over it and find someone new. Unless you want to be stuck in the past like those guys who can't stop talking about the high-school golden days.

>it just sucks you know

No it doesn't. She's a no good whore who rolls around in the mud. She thought she was better than you which is why she's fucking another guy. She thought she deserved better.

Prove her wrong. Become better than she is. Become better than who she's fucking.

ha, the good friend shit is a lie. heres a story from my life

>this girl was involved in my life for many years. ive never felt the way i have about her and i honestly dont think i ever will
>she has the ability to make me happier than any other person but she makes me want to kill myself better than any other person
>ex gf did heroin because her ex husband got her hooked on it
>after a few years of not talking we reconnect
>went to the movies
>she takes fentanyl laced shit like she would her regular stuff
>didnt realize it was laced
>od 2 minutes into the movie
>most embarrassing thing ive experience in my life was carrying her lifeless body up the ramp and laying her down and emptying out a near full theatre
>did middle finger a guy that was being a cunt during the previews
>lold at that
>amberlampse came
>narcan
>hospital
>all good
>said hey, at first i didnt really care but if were gonna be together you cant do that shit anymore
>helped her through withdrawal and everything
>shes been clean ever since
>said shes happier now than shes been in a long time but still thinks about it
>forward to now.
>breaks up with me because "i love you but im not in love with you" kinda deal/shes built an emotional wall because of all of her shitty relationships
>she actually was involved with a lot of shitty people
>im all kinds of fucked up
>starts dating a guy shes known for ~2 weeks
>you dont make me feel like a boyfriend should but he does and he doesnt even realize it
>burn the bridge with her and get extremely depressed for about a month

Ive lost my absolute best friend ive ever had. But, ive been getting out and occupying my time. i havent really talked to new people but ive reconnected with a lot of old friends i havent talked to because i got cucked in my last relationship. i feel better and i still get sad every once in a while. but, it gets better. Better yourself. ive picked up guitar seriously and i go to the gym 6/7 days of the week. Shit gets better

>"join the MGTOW master race, deny emotion, become alpha like us"

This honestly. Spent too much of my life thinking how up eays I could redeem myself for my ex.

Don't waste your days OP