Which country is the best country in Europe ?

Which country is the best country in Europe ?

Wales

Canada faggot

Sweden, before immigration

Now it's probably one of the worst

Wales is a country of huge faggots, just like OP. Norway is best

Italy

argentina

Switzerland...? What kind of a question even is this?

Norway.

I'm not norwegian btw

Iceland

England

you mean Albania don't you?

poland

true, I want to go there once

1. Norway
2. Iceland

Because a lot of great countries got ruined by immigrants, switzerland is now the best.

Does the best to keep them out

Switzerland or Iceland

France is the Best, fuck you europe, fuck you america

>finland
>zeus-tier memes
That's all you need to know

Finland, Iceland in 2nd

I love this ad haha

Where can you buy weed in shops? Exactly.

Fuck your immigrant france

Finland is nice. Don't let in the arabs

America

France is literally the worst piece of shit country ever, with shitty grumpy people and trash everywhere.

1. Finland
2. Norway
3. Iceland

Germany in the Late 30's

Poland.

I know what you're thinking, but consider this - Poland is "western" enough not to be third world shit country, and at the same time Poland isn't full of "progressive" liberal cucks and immigrants (yet).

So, best of both worlds.

Norway no doubt..

>'Merica

>tfw Wales isn't even a country

Romania. We have the best food, and beautiful landscape. The Carpathians and the black Sea are a mere 4hours from the capital. In addition, everything is dirt cheap including food and stay.

Poland is still a shit slav 3rd world eastern europe country. Dont kid yourselves.

It' between 1st world and 3rd world to be honest

>Romania
gypsy detected

No, Poland was allways in the middle, it is not western, nor eastern, it is just in the middle it is a blessing and a curse, it can take the best from both, but east think Poland is western burgerland, and west think Poland is vodka-tarded mini russia, and both are wrong.

Iceland ftw

i think you meant everything is dirty and cheap, including food and stay

Best slav country tbh. in terms of advancement and development, still not Western tho. Yeah, agree with what you said,

Sweden, Spain and Romania

Switzerland isn't Europe fucking retards.
Also the Netherlands is probably the most fucked up piece of shit with the most fucking idiot people in all of Europe

slovakia
hahahhhhahaha

You retards know what a 2nd world is? 2nd world is former Eastern Bloc countries. And number 2 is in between 1 and 3, how crazy is that.

Brexit faggot

>Switzerland isn't Europe

I suppose it's Asia or maybe Oceania then..

Yeah everyone's idea of best is a frozen place packed with autists.

Switzerland isn't part of any shit. It's neutral

I doubt that in this century Poland will approve of any retarded politic, like gender or welcoming immigrants. People are foccused on improving thier life style, so they won't accept any immoral changes, if you need example, then google: burning rainbow Poland

Konecne

It's still part of the European continent you fucking idiot.

Finland without a doubt

Georgia

what a beautiful map
too bad the projection is shit :(

Ireland

Albania

Alba, closely followed by Norway.

Correct answer

Africa

ofc the holy germany

ITALY

Amsterdam

UK is in Europe you dumb cunt.
you are thinking of the European union.

well. it is. It's a country of the United Kingdom.

Wouldn't say it's part of a continent would you?

the worst. just behind Romania

Too soon

Would you say Iceland isn't part of Europe then?

Its not part of the European Union. It is however part of Europe you dumb fucking nigger.

This lad knows his shit.

You're a special kind of retardt aren't you

It's as much part of Europe as Greenland is part of North America.

Not far off, but wrong nonetheless.

How does that make any sense?

>retardt

I heard the only thing to do in Finland is drink alcohol in isolation
I can do that here tho

Lichtenstein and Luxembourg.

>retardt taking the bait

You mean that cheap version of Czech republic??

So Iceland is in Europe then?

Kekistan

Definitely not Germany or France.

For you geographically challenged burgers.
Yes, UK, Iceland and Switzerland (wtf? It's fucking bang in the middle) are in Europe. The latter two however are not members of the European union.

Sure bro. You definitely didn't make a mistake and realize the error of your ways. You little bitch. I’ll have you know I graduated top of my class in the Navy Seals, and I’ve been involved in numerous secret raids on Al-Quaeda, and I have over 300 confirmed kills. I am trained in gorilla warfare and I’m the top sniper in the entire US armed forces. You are nothing to me but just another target. I will wipe you the fuck out with precision the likes of which has never been seen before on this Earth, mark my fucking words. You think you can get away with saying that shit to me over the Internet? Think again, fucker. As we speak I am contacting my secret network of spies across the USA and your IP is being traced right now so you better prepare for the storm, maggot. The storm that wipes out the pathetic little thing you call your life. You’re fucking dead, kid. I can be anywhere, anytime, and I can kill you in over seven hundred ways, and that’s just with my bare hands. Not only am I extensively trained in unarmed combat, but I have access to the entire arsenal of the United States Marine Corps and I will use it to its full extent to wipe your miserable ass off the face of the continent, you little shit. If only you could have known what unholy retribution your little “clever” comment was about to bring down upon you, maybe you would have held your fucking tongue. But you couldn’t, you didn’t, and now you’re paying the price, you goddamn idiot. I will shit fury all over you and you will drown in it. You’re fucking dead, kiddo.

It's culturally associated with Europe but it's not physically part of the continent. Same goes for Greenland as both used to be settled by Vikings.

Greece.

either Norway or Denmark.

All 3 now after our referendum.

Not a single mention of my country, Croatia xD

Norway's number of asylum seekers are at an all time low now. We actually handled that shit, we didn't fuck it up like Sweden. Also, Norway is #1 on the HDI. It's a pretty great place to live, and I have never been stabbed, shot or robbed. (I live in the capitol)

Iceland, Norway, Sweeden...

Come on guys, how could you enjoy living in a country under 0° half of the year...

Germany

True, congrats. May the EU burn to the ground.

Nordic countries are ideal for the faggots on /b really. People like to be left alone.

Nice googling. But if you read a little further down the page, you will read that Greenland is part of North America. Islands can be part of a continent too bro. They don't need to have a landbridge to be considered part of a continent.

Not quite just yet. UK is still part of the EU at the moment.

The Czech republic has a cheap version? For me the Czech republic is already the cheap version.