The world needs the Sup Forumsarmy! Everyone sub and unsub to Tana repeatly NON stop...

The world needs the Sup Forumsarmy! Everyone sub and unsub to Tana repeatly NON stop. If enough of us do that her channel will reach 0 SUBS! WE CAN DO THIS B, LETS BRING B BACK TO THE GOOD OL DAYS, AN Sup Forums TO BE REMEMBEREDDDD

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/channel/UC_s2ODHhJZf5nc-H1pnIAUg
livecounts.net/channel/tana
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Red leader 7 standing by

Red 3 standing by

WTF THAT DUDE HAS -250 subs

LETS DO THE SAME TO TANA!

GUYS EVERYONE SUB AND UNSUB TANAS CHANNEL NON STOP. SHE WAS AT 2,500,00 AND IS NOW AT 2,375,00. THAT IS INSANE.

Link to the stream. Go to tanas channel spam the sub unsub button and watch the madness unfold!!
youtube.com/channel/UC_s2ODHhJZf5nc-H1pnIAUg

on it

Fuck man I think I got bocked from sub and unsub. It doesn't let me do it anymore

same here

Try to F5 it m8 or if your doing it from your phone exit YouTube and enter again. We should destroy pewdiepie

OP HERE, happened to me too, network error 503 or something. It goes away after a couple seconds of minutes DONT WORRY.

LETS FOCUS ALL OUR FORCES ON TANA THOUGH. IMAGINE GET A CHANNEL FROM OVER 2 MILLION SUBS TO 0 FUCKING SUBS. NO IN THE NEGATIVES EVEN.

YEAHHH HOLY SHIT DUDE THAT EXACTLY WHAT WE NEEDED TO REVIVE WHATS LEFT FROM Sup Forums

KEEP THIS THREAD ALIVE FAGGOTS, IF WE MAKE HISTORY WE SHOULD SCRERNCAP THIS SHIT

bouubumpppp

yo its not doing anything
i try to subscribe and unsubscribe and jack shit happens

I'm still getting this error OP, have you found anyway to fix it so you can sub and unsub again?

JUST KEEP PRESSING THE BUTTON AND SUB/ UNSUBBING. IT STILL COUNTS

Keep pressing the button even though it says the error you can forced through it

Ok fam

Bump

bump

FUCK YEAH

BUMP

DO IT WITH BUZZFEED AND ONISION AS WELL PLESE

Does it still work? Seems like she is getting more subs tbh

shes losing ~150 subs/sec

livecounts.net/channel/tana

I love this.