Stanley 1,200 jobs (1/5/2017)
Fiat 2,000 jobs (1/9/2017)
Toyota (1/9/2017)
Alibaba 1,000,000 jobs (1/10/2017)
Amazon 100,000 jobs (1/13/2017)
Lockheed 1,800 jobs (1/13/2017)
GM 1,000 jobs (1/17/2017)
WalMart 34,000 jobs (1/17/2017)

Trump has saved or added at least 1,226,500 jobs to the US economy with only 2 weeks in office.

He's fulfilling his campaign promises.

Why do liberals refuse to accept the fact that they're on the wrong side of history and he's likely going to be one of the best presidents in US history?

Other urls found in this thread:

dailymail.co.uk/news/article-4030984/IBM-boss-promises-25-000-new-American-workers-Trump-s-term-eve-summit-tech-bosses-Tower.html
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Straw_man
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Tu_quoque
google.com/amp/s/www.washingtonpost.com/amphtml/news/the-fix/wp/2017/01/03/donald-trump-is-claiming-credit-for-saving-american-jobs-does-he-deserve-it/?client=ms-android-verizon
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Ad_hominem
cnbc.com/2017/01/09/alibaba-to-discuss-expansion-plans-with-trump-company-aims-to-create-1-million-us-jobs-over-the-next-5-years.html
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Source?

LOL you're an idiot.

>half the list before he even swore in

It's the same dissonance as in Christianity. Everything good he did, and everything else is just "moves in mysterious way" or rather "5th dimensional chess".

Great rebuttal. Straight to the name-calling when you can't refute the facts. Typical liberal.

It's not dissonance, you're just choosing to keep your head in the sand. Keep tipping that fedora all the way to the welfare line you lazy sack of shit.

"What can be asserted without evidence can be dismissed without evidence."

Links? Would love to troll my libtard friends with this, but seriously doubt he found ONE MILLION American jobs with a operating based in Asia

You're trying to assert that there's no evidence to prove my post when the entire post was nothing but evidence. You sound like a tryhard teen who just learned athetism was a thing. Fuck outta here, kid.

Provide a source for these "alternative facts" please

Provide a credible source with factual statistics (read: NO "alternative facts") other than your idiotic ramblings you cuckservative sister-fucking filth.

a million alibaba jobs?

Hahahahaha

kek, sure kid.

>lists things that happened under Obama presidency.

>actually believes his own alternative facts.

Logical fallacies, like name calling, trying to undermine the things I say by questioning my age etc. are bottom tier and you should really put more effort and preparation into your trolling.
For now, you might start by sourcing the numbers, but you didn't after other anons asked for that, so I assume there are none, which, again, speaks for a weak troll attempt. Good luck with the ladies, chap.

dailymail.co.uk/news/article-4030984/IBM-boss-promises-25-000-new-American-workers-Trump-s-term-eve-summit-tech-bosses-Tower.html

Keep pretending you're too stupid to use google, liberals. It's ironic you post pictures of people shitting themselves when that's exactly what you're doing right now.

kek

>bait this shit
Kys

>dailymail
>credible

pick only one

>dailymail

lol

Blah blah blah. Sauce other than Fox or shitebart? Thought not. Fake news. sad!

Lmao 1 million alibaba jobs???

Nice b8 m8, almost got me.
(Not really)

The New York Times has been caught lying 10x more than dailymail, you're clearly just a hypocrite who can't accept the truth.

The numbers are the numbers, they don't change because the source is from the UK, dipshit.

Now lets remove all of those that are "planned to be saved."

The number is 0 now and you are just a fucking shill for this cheeto skunk president.

>The numbers are the numbers
That is an awfully dangerous position for a trump supporter.

>But what about ___, huh???
No one even mentioned The New York Times.
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Straw_man
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Tu_quoque

>things are manufactured overseas because labor is cheap
>bring all overseas jobs "back to america"

either

>labor cost is higher here
>then cost of good goes up
>then inflation
>then existing high wages are worth less

or

>labor costs are as low as china (& etc)
>(they aren't, but lets say that's all these domestic jobs will pay)
>then people make chinese wages
>then can't afford goods that are produced
>then we regress to a 3rd world shithole

I mean, I get that basic economics are beyond the reach of the average person that has ever uttered the phrase "build the wall", but still it baffles me that anyone thinks that bringing old-world 1920s style "industrialization" back to the US is a good idea.

The goal should be to innovate and invent here, manufacture first- and maybe second-gen iterations of new products here, then when it's old hat outsource that to 3rd world cucks.

But no, lets get Americans jobs working in coal mines, assembling cars and HVAC units, and answering mindless tech support calls. You know, stuff that literally ANYONE can do, anywhere. That's much better than improving the quality of education and investing in high-tech research.

Seriously though, how is going LITERALLY BACKWARDS to nineteenth century manufacturing and nonsense jobs supposed to make America great again?

Back in the middle of last century shit like manufacturing cars or being a telephone operator or mining coal were part of the state-of-the-art. THAT'S WHY AMERICA WAS GREAT BACK THEN. Not because we did those things, but because we were the best at it, because it was NEW and 3rd world shitholes didn't have the infrastructure or knowledge to do it.

Bringing jobs BACK to America isn't conservatism, it's regression.

It's not a straw man. The only reason you dipshits asked for a source was so you could attack it instead of the numbers which are irrefutable. You see it in every thread with you liberal crybabies. Stop pretending to be stupid to google.

NEETS to slave labor camps.

Fixed your pic OP!

so move to a 3rd world shithole if you don't like it and get out of my country

MAGA

After doing just a little bit if research on this is would seem those numbers are widely inflated or just made up. Most of them Trump can't take credit for because most were already planned investments made before Trump became president. Plus the Carrier one is kinda bullshit because it sets a standard that any company that even threatens to move business to another country will get a sweetheart deal in a tax brake.

google.com/amp/s/www.washingtonpost.com/amphtml/news/the-fix/wp/2017/01/03/donald-trump-is-claiming-credit-for-saving-american-jobs-does-he-deserve-it/?client=ms-android-verizon

It is a straw man because no one is even defending The New York Times. You're trying to refute a point no one even made.

The article you posted talks about 25,000, so you still have to provide 1,201,500 of these irrefutable numbers.

And I'm not a liberal. I voted for Trump. You're attacking a straw man again.

>I voted for Trump
sure thing kid

>I voted for Trump

kek oooook

Lmao, that's your response?

I did vote for Trump. Not that it matters. Me being a liberal or not has no effect on the validity of what I'm saying whatsoever.
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Ad_hominem

So where are these irrefutable numbers?

Our education system leaves millions of people behind, with only a broken and inadequate welfare system to fall back on (with prison or a soul killing service job as the alternative to either side).

People want to matter. They want to take part in something tangible. For a lot of people, that means a job making something useful, rather than sitting on the dole or filling the coffee maker at a gas station. They don't like just being units of production on a tax farm.

For better or worse, Trump appealed to that desire better than Clinton (in the sense that he successfully won electors in the states that would make the difference). Whatever his policies, if he brings pride back to flyover country, he might just provide a decent placebo effect.

waiting for the day when pol shoahs b

Liberals don't care about jobs, they only care about their right to suck muslim cocks.

OP got BTFO'd and raped by a buncha dirty Arab cocks in this thread.

You seem obsessed with cocks. Stop projecting.

FUCK YEAH

were I the OP, I would find better use of my time than proving random nobody online wrong. Even if I was right.

You are too insignificant for the effort.

rekt cnbc.com/2017/01/09/alibaba-to-discuss-expansion-plans-with-trump-company-aims-to-create-1-million-us-jobs-over-the-next-5-years.html

As Ross Perot once said - if we and the World truely believe that Americns still are the most productive (as in added value per workhour) people, with our ingenuity, innovation and strive,
there will be no problems with bringing production back to USA

americans might get paid more, but they work more.

do not buy into "disciplined and tireless" chinese worker fantasy. If I have seen anything it is how factories in semi-poor countries work and the reason there are SO many people working for little money is because their work ethics are extremely low. They will rather work as little as imaginable, try to steal everything and receive minimal salary, instead of driving productivity and salaries up.

Because liberals are cucks and other assorted faggots and niggers. They can't handle an Alpha male taking control and getting shit done. I LOVE IT. Cry more faggots.

There's no need for name calling you spastic faggot autistic cuck go bend over and take some niggers in your ass

because fake news , lies and disinformation / propaganda campaigns by the DNC controlled media

brain dead liberals and the regressive left eat the fake news up and run with it as fact

Lmfaoooo the hypocrisy

How many jobs will Trump cost us when the trade wars start?

As opposed to Trump's "Alternate Facts"?

@CNNPolitics placed an actor in the audience last night. Clearly able to see the Gmail with "Your Question"

trump is god

trump is king

if u dont like him fucoff to canada

Ridiculous. Conservatism is always propaganda. The media attempts to report facts, and that's why you say they're left-controlled, because liberals want valid information.

>I get that basic economics are beyond the reach of the average person

It is clearly beyond your reach as well. Also,

>labor cost is higher here
>then cost of good goes up
>then inflation
>then existing high wages are worth less

I wonder how the US ever survived prior to shipping abroad manufacturing jobs post WWII? Oh wait, it was the greatest period in production and the dollar was strong that has ever been.

>voted for trump
opinion dismissed. You are a gigantic faggot.

>liberals want valid information
Yet when confronted with facts they retreat into the racist, sexist, and autistic rhetoric.

>vote for Hillary
>lose

Top kek

>Alibaba 1,000,000 jobs (1/10/2017)

Nigga that chink ceo was talking out of his alibaba ass. Nothing has been signed. It's bullshit, just like everything out of china. Will never happen.

Also, the president is graded on how many jobs are created in the tens of millions.

Yeah, the economy is going to flourish more than ever. I'm not even really a liberal, but he's just too radical and really unintelligent for me to support his actions.

Different guy. So you are saying that you are aware that "this" happened post WWII and you omit the facts about global economy at that time. Huge part of why america was so succesful back then was because it suffered much less than other countries in ww2. Intact infrastructure, huge export and loans that 'merica gave other countries were massive gains in terms of years.