Its sammy right?

Its sammy right?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=x-VZ2mrpBZs
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

>tfw no one on this board is old enough to comprehend, let alone reply.

I prefer David Lee Roth in Van Halen, but Sammy Hagar's solo work is still pretty good.

>green goblin guy versus Nickelback guy
I don't get it, apples and oranges comparison.

Yeah Sammy because I still can't drive 55
>where is DLR anyway? Probably off playing country fairs somewhere

youtube.com/watch?v=x-VZ2mrpBZs

Sammy imo because he sounds manly and doesnt do that annoying monkey chanting bullshit. He even sings Roths songs better

Diamond Dave

Sammy looked good on paper, but for some reason, instead of becoming the next Led Zeppelin, they became the next Journey

This thread is as dead as David Lee Roth's career.

This has to be b8. There is no other answer than dlr.

David Lee Roth was 100x better, but Sammy is still very talented. The problem is he came second, so everything the band does with him sounds like a worse version of something they'd do with Dave.

Nobody thinks Sammy is better. David had the range and Sammy just tried to copy. David was the innovative with his voice which complimented the uniqueness of Eddie's playing. Not to mention besides crystal clear Pepsi all the hits were david

If you mean which one is better at leading VH... probably Sammy. Who would I rather party with? Dave.

This is the sort of thing my parents talk about with their siblings.

Geez, how old are you, OP?

Dave was great in the beginning - provided the larger than life personality to push them over the top. But when it came to the band maturing Dave wasn't able. Sammy was the perfect addition. I love both (I'm 50 yo, a musician)

You can have van halen without Sammy but you can't have van halen without david. All the classics are david

the obvious answer is gary cherone.

By maturing do you mean the band getting lazier and slower?

He withstood a cat 5 tornado so that's impressive

David all day every day.

lol
>maturing van halen
getting fatter, having less test and writing gay ass lyrics about alien abduction sex fantasies (love comes walking in).
fucking tequila salesman

By maturing I mean the complexity of the music. 5150 and OU812 we heavy hitters instrumentally speaking. Early VH with Dave was more straight ahead power trio rock.

in terms of vocal talent and range dlr