Girls you've blown a load inside

Girls you've blown a load inside

not passable

Spunked in her coffee so that kind of counts right guys?

24 out of 28

This cunt

not my finest moment

Fuck. I would love to blow my load in this bitch.

came in her raw

sure ya did. so it was you who posted this pic some years ago?

Wtf!

She took off the condom for the blowjob and begged me to nut in her. Best feeling ever

More plz

mods ?

kek shes legal now, wasnt when I did tho :D

The girl on the right

yes. into her

Hnnng moar

"mods help theyre posting underage girls"
"No, they're clothed"
"What do you mean 'you dont give a shit'"

This bitch before she went off and got married. Still miss fucking her.

She's beautiful. How was it?

Yes beautiful. What she does?

used to be my personal cum bucket for 3 months

man i've slept with some fatties,
there's at least another 4 i can think of but they're randoms and can't get a facebook pic of them

let me finish inside only once

You mad?

You got no nudes why would i be mad

Dis bitch. Gave her multiple creampies. Tightest pussy ever

came in all 3 of her holes hundreds of times. Her face as well. Loved doing it in her mouth.

Kek

She's apparently asexual but that was nothing some good ol' persuasion fix.

more

.and then asked for child support? ;)

more

in other news, im both proud and appalled women are such whores.

nice, probably not too good at head?

where's she from country wise?

what is she , Brazilian? looks like your dick was the smartest thing that came out of her mouth

in her ass

no, european, but yeah, that might be true

in her ass, mouth and pussy many times

Came in her throat

If any of you are telling the truth and have really cum inside a beautiful, slender girl with a nice body...

...I hope you realize how astronomically lucky you are. You won the genetic lottery. Congratulations.

I've had pity sex from a fat girl and couldn't finish because she was gross. That's all I'll ever have.

You really are lucky...

nudes?

nudes?

What's wrong with her faaaaaace

never let me take any

Both the dudebro on the left and chicklet on the right.

You are sexy on the inside user.
Outside though, ugly as a shaved fuckpig.

You disgusting motherfucker

I would rather fap

Yep. I consider it proof that there is no god and the universe is absurd. There's no reason for something as fucking disgusting and repulsive as me to be living on the same planet as beautiful women.

Pussy, arse, mouth godamn everywhere

oh yeah, my type of crazy chick
.bet she moans nice

shit now I recognize her, she was one of the elves from LOTR :D

nudes! looks kinky as shit!

nah...it happens all the time all around you. you want to fuck a lot, right? so do ALL THESE GIRLS too. they just need to know the guy a bit.

so if you have charm, or some cash to splash (drinks, car, fun) or coke, you're good to go. (i didnt say looks, right? ;))

look at me, im an artist! i match the walls!

next..
id fuck the dude because less chance to get hepatitis.

and a good fuck nevertheless

I mean, yeah, probably.
If it looks female enough, has a hole and is willing then I'll probably plow it.

I mean who gives a shit, I'm just using them to get my rocks off in the first place, it's not like they have any value as a human being.

Was probably the best blowjob I have ever gotten atleast.

That's hot, actually. MMF threesome or different occasion?

You wish.

why would you lie to us like that?

pussy was a1

Hundreds of loads in every hole and every part of her

Both MMF and different occasions.
Dude was more keen than the chick, she was actually a virgin when I hooked up with her so that was interesting.

Seeing as she looks like a 25 cent hooker, did not expect her to be as.. not really prude, but pretty pure, hadn't really done much sexual shit besides masturbating. Dudebro was pretty much a freak tho, pretty much fucked his own face against my crotch.

Wish I had taken pictures, but this was back in mid 2000's when decent phones had barely even started popping up.

cumslut

Any nudes?

You've lived quite a life, user.

I was a bit hesitant at first but figured, fuck it, life's too short to have regrets and he looks female enough to make me want to breed him so eh.

Overall, was pretty nice.

nigga learn to adjust a histogram

How's fucking an ass different from a pussy? I don't just mean that rhetorically: what stands out about each? Help a brother out who has to live vicariously because he's a piece of shit!

you also need to learn basic image editing skills

A cunt has a lot more evenly distributed pressure, an ass is a lot tighter but most just at the entrance.
Though that little fucker worked some ass magic and clenched when he could so he was a step above the rest.

Honestly it's more about the mental aspect, kicking up some degredation feelings, like you're making whomever you are fucking into your irrevocable bitch.
That's really the main differences.

Though some might not have that frame of mind, might have to do with some ancient male genetic traits of wanting to dominate shit or something like that.

tighter for the first 1 inch or two then alot less.

>Virgin detected