Well @realDonaldTrump, at least I will go down as a president!

Well @realDonaldTrump, at least I will go down as a president!

Ooga booga if if if uhh uhh ahh ahh if if if if

Okie doke!

He's not the worst but he's definitely up there.

if if if

Wasn't your country much better when he left than when he was sworn in?

He was better than W.Bush, big fucking deal.

Despite that, Clinton , Reagan, H.W. Bush were all better than Obama.

He spent all of his political capital on Obamacare.
Republicans hate him a lot and when they took over the House in 2010 they refused to co-operate with him which led to a government shutdown in 2013.

>Gets into office
>Appoints Goldman Sachs Jews to his cabinet after wall street tries to crash economy with no survivors
>Sends nobody on Wall Street to jail
>Goes on the campaign trial to shit on health insurance companies but abandons a public option in about 2.5 seconds despite democrats having a healthy majority in Congress
>Approved Obamacare bullshit to give even more money to health insurance companies
>Dems lose power in Congress because of Obamacare shenanigans
>Spends the remaining six years complaining about Republicans not voting for Democrat agenda
Obama was a gaping pussy who didn't have the balls to increase taxes to pay for a public option. Fuck him

>Clinton , Reagan, H.W. Bush

Those guys fucked up America pretty hard though.

Is Trump going to send the Wall Street bankers to jail now?
Because it seems he has appointed some of them into his cabinet.

Rating presidents is the biggest meme in history. "Good" presidents profit off the smart decision of their predecessors, bad presidents are victims of the times.

It's only when a president is incompetent beyond all measure (like Bush) that you can unanimously say he's bad. Other than that, it's all guesswork.

>Reagan

>mfw trump dethroned nixon as the most hated american president in history
that is a really underappreciated achievement tbqh

Can we be sure of that? It's possible we just don't have as much information on presidents from the 1800s and 1700s.

Trump is a moron and I would expect him to appoint assholes to his cabinet. I expected better from Obama given the seriousness of the financial crisis at the time.

A politically significant number of people didn't very much like that Lincoln fellow

Yes, better than all the others after him.

puppet of wallstreet more so than every president

Lol no he made an effort to improve the legal system and dismantled many outdated or abusable laws though he stayed away from any thing controversial so as to protect his reputation I.e. Syria
Generally he was a good leader but a poor leader for America
They need somone who can take charge of both the US and other countries

How do Americans know less about there country than a brit?
Health insurance companies got no benefit from Obama care though private medical practices did abuse it for a year or so

>How do Americans know less about there country than a brit?
It's not that hard to know more about the US than an average american
It's also not very hard to know more about anything than an average american
except maybe fast food menus :^)

if if if

He's right but fuck off. You might be right about Americans being ignorant about politics, but it doesn't mean you know more than us. American states are all a clusterfuck of different governments and laws with different relationships to the federal government that would make your head explode if you lived here.

Is he actually that hated though? I feel like Europeans are only listening to what they want to hear, I don't think he's THAT unpopular over there

Considering the sheer amount of protests he's definitely up there. I don't remember 3 million americans simultaneously protesting obama or the iraq war at any given point. Comparatively the february 15 protest in 2003 was the biggest anti-war demonstration during the bush jr administration and only 400k-1 million americans took part in it.

Dude. That happens every year from the loosing side.

I think it was worst when republicans protested Obama in 2008.

The reality is, the news blows it wa t out of proportion making it seem like

>so you support drumpf
>yes
>lol, you like drumpff??! You fascist!

While in reality it's just

>so you support drumpf?
>yes
>oh, cool. I don't but it's your opinion.

Republicans can't into protests