What would you do with invisibility?

What would you do with invisibility?

rig elections

use my newly found rape powers to rape

steal money of course

kill the elites, i.e soros and the rothschilds, see what happens.

ghost shit

This. Unsanctioned buffoonery on a global level. Lulz would most definitely ensue.

Jack off and see if my cum is invisible as well.

If it is then the possibilities are pretty much endless.

Rig sporting events. Make millions.

rape

steal grape soda

Stumble around blindly and cry a lot.

Some snuggle without the struggle.

I would seek out all Waltons and murder them in horrible ways.

Even Walton Goggins?!?

Shit

exterminate the white race one by one

This is pretty much what everyone will be doing.

rape obviously

no I would never forgive myself

I honestly don't know if I could walk properly if I couldn't see my own body.

I mean where is the reference point?

right belongs in a museum desu, looks like an early neanderthal

How the hell do you pee? Or shave? How do you wipe yourself?

These are important questions.

Start a new religion based around me. Or just make myself the Messiah.

Changing the course of human history by assassinating key world leaders seems like it could be pretty kickass.

don't forget instigating wars to wipe certain subhuman races off the earth.
hell, it might even be possible to launch a nuke yourself if you had the patience.

I can see your point, I closed my eyes and suddenly there wasn't a reference point

Girls locker room, baby

You can still be heard and smelled, idiot. Anybody in the boogeyman elite will have bodyguards. Plus you'll be naked, so you're going to be cold/hot and uncomfortable/sweaty/sniffling.

this

It seems like an ability that would be very useful as a thief or assassin, not so much as a pervert. Hypnosis/Mind Control would be far better in that respect

It would be incredibly easy to assassinate political leaders whenever they give speeches when invisible.

>How the hell do you pee?
Depends if your pee is visible or not. If it is also invisible then it doesn't matter :^)

>Or shave?
Now that would be a dilemma. I like being clean shaven/little bit of controlled stubble, and hate having a full fledged beard

>How do you wipe yourself?
I don't think it would be difficult. I think I could easily do it by feel

>HEY CHARLIE, DID YOU JUST HEAR SOMEONE SNIFFLING?
>YES BRAD, AND I CAN ALSO SMELL SOMEONE. MUST BE AN INVISIBLE ASSASSIN, GET YOUR THERMO GOGGLES.

>political leaders
IE Figureheads, they literally don't matter.
Da Joos rarely appear in public like that.

What's with the passive aggressiveness? Are you a grill?

autism

You can literally do that now though, you just have to say you're a girl today and they let you in.

but people can still see items you carry. i guess headlines reading "president killed by floating gun" would be pretty funny though.

Grope girls, it's not like the police will ever believe them.

find some woman to haunt. touch her at night. move objects around. make noises. just to see what would happen to her. i could do other things for the rest of the time, but keep coming back and fucking with her for years. best case scenario, she snaps and ends up in an asylum. i break in and reveal myself fully to her, basically just continuing it on a greater scale.

hang around important people, to see how they act when cameras are not on. maybe record them and leak to the media if i manage to do so.

fucking lol, you're a moron.

Passive aggressiveness is a feminine quality.

Men are just straight up aggressive.

Unless they are Jewish.

why the frick do girls do fake eyebrows, they look retarded

is this a new meme

Go on Sup Forums and ask for suggestions because there just so many things to do

Kill my mom's boyfriend

underrated as fuck

I am already invisible

>President killed by ps3 games holding a gun

Shit in public places so people would freak out that a random turd spawned out of thin air right before their eyes.

Higher political leaders have thermal cameras trained on them too.

if i was the only one in the world with invisibility powers that would be cool. if there were more, there is bound to be someone who fucks it up for the rest, which basically means every important place would have thermal optics to spot you.

>Depends if your pee is visible or not
is your pee invisible while its still in your body? what about poop? or undigested food?

kill

myself

probably wear clothes+make-up/mask and become an incredibly gifted illusionist. try to obtain a real life personality for socializing (i'd go crazy if i couldn't talk to people) then fuck off at night to do weird shit.

Fucking kek

If I'm invisible, would that apply to bodily fluids? Blood, saliva, semen, etc.?
If so, I would ejaculate on random people. They wouldn't know what was going on, but would experience a sudden sticky sensation.

Buy a KKK outfit.

i feel like the rule here should be that anything that is produced by your body remains invisible indefinitely.

-Kill all the people I want to kill
-Rape and creep on hot girls
-Steal enough to survive
-Travel around the world and generally just fuck with people

Do you look at your asshole when you wipe now? Pic needed?!

i would drive my car, crash against a wall and blame tesla motors

People saying you'd get caught or wouldn't be able to kill someone aren't patient enough.
You could kill the president if you picked your moments perfectly to slip through doors and gates. Then when you're in there bide your time, stand behind him, pick up a blunt object and smash his brains in.

Reminder that just because you're invisible you don't get super rape strength

I would go back in time and have butt sex with susan b anthony.

Bang Daryl Hannah and run away from Dr. Grant.

All you closet rapists, do you actually have the strenght to carry it through the whole act?

Probably not, can't imagine I'd be able to stay hard during a rape. I think I'd be happy just fapping while she uses her dildo or something.

>drop invisible dookies off a building in a busy city onto pedestrians

12 year olds aren't that tough

knock out game

Is this true? Never heard of that

My middle name is Walton. Even me?

jump onto the pitch and make leicester win champions league
tackle some player i don't like so ref gives red for diving every match he plays

>political leaders are afraid of "invisible assassins"

It must really suck to live in that much fear.

Start bar fights between two random people. Glass some fool across the face and he turns and some other nerd is just casually smiling and joshing around. They tussle. I spike their girl's drinks and they think the dudes did it. The men cry and go home together and gay out

get depression, write a book or two

the usual

1. Rape
2. Steal money
3. Rape
4. Live off of said stolen money
5. Rape

probably not like that, but every police helicopter has a thermal camera, so if you're out doing shenanigans at night and one is dispatched to snoop around the are to look for perps, then you could be in trouble.

Beat the shit out of children in those mirror mazes

kek

Only those that have a stake in walmart must die.

I go find my favourite actress and just literally stand in a corner of her bedroom for days, weeks, etc.

Why do people think they get super strength or the ability to go anywhere they want with invisibility? You're still the cheetos infested slob but only now society has the privilege of not being able to see your disgusting body anymore

>not wanting to rape

What a waste of invisibility

Fine. I guess I would just spend entire days in women's locker rooms instead of penetrating them.

Rona Mitra

Probably nothing.

Useless superpower.

If you're invisible, light passes through your eyes instead of being absorbed by it, which would render you blind

Kill every greedy corrupt cunt with power. Fuck your "they have body guards and can smell" bullshit. Not much can stop me if they're on a stage giving a speech

Probably Sup Forums tier stuff like this that would actually have impact

not in this movie

Steal shit

fuck with people in poor communities, red necks, thugs, etc

Maybe kill a few people, can't really say.

You couldn't do shit.

Your clothes wouldn't be invisible. You'd probably be blind.

I'd stay at home until it passes.