If you could get with a 15 year old, would you? And why?

If you could get with a 15 year old, would you? And why?

Other urls found in this thread:

thetimesnews.com/news/20170207/burlington-middle-school-teacher-charged-with-rape-of-student
en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Ages_of_consent_in_Europe
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

No cause they immature

yuck

No
Too old

no
because I'm not degenerate.

Yes there so cute at that age walk around my town and u can get the young sluts to jerk u off for weed no problem and most of the time more;)

Yes, because it is legal here.

thetimesnews.com/news/20170207/burlington-middle-school-teacher-charged-with-rape-of-student

This lady taught at my daughters school. She just got arrested for fucking a 15 year old. My daughter says it was a nigger boy. So...no. 15 year old nigger boys do not turn me on. And neither does this teacher.

>would you
Yes
>why
They're still not too old

Yes but not for something illegal like sex, just blow jobs

Thirty year old neck beard virgin fag. I hope you stand on a plug

Ofc i would my dude

depends
high school 15
or
middle school 15

Lol oh is someone getting butt hurt id fuck you're sister;) nP little butthurt newfag...... Then id party hardy

how you do that or how you dont get caught

what's ur town ?

yea bcuz never had one when was a teen

german ?

Just ask if they smoke tell theme I will give theme a g if they jerk u off if they say no or start to get mad about it split lol da if they say yes then when there in the middle offer more for a bj sex lol the good stuff but only after u make sure to feel them up a little just in case there not down for more at least u grabbed that pus

>No European country has a AOC lower than 18 except fucking Turkey.
Jesus Christ, Europe is degenerate, no wonder the entire continent is going down the shitter.

There is sluts in every town

My man

hmm k
but the thing is if they dont do it and you see them later again, wouldnt be that too cringey xd

Tell a story of someone you've had luck with

England/Britain is 16

So? That's still less than 18.

>he believes a picture on Sup Forums

Of course it's not less than 18 you underage piece of shit

Yes so dont keep going back to the same stops move around a little humans are creatures of habit so understand this and don't fall into it drive somewhere leav.you're car so no one can get plate and go find a slut that easy lol

would I? yes.
why? if she's hot, she's hot. who cares about a number.

Fuck, meant to say higher. Whatever, you get the point.

15 year old girl?

Most definitely. Have done. Would do again.

ah yeah thanks, forgot that the best is to get to some unknown citys

It's the opposite
Every European country has an AOC lower than 18
en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Ages_of_consent_in_Europe

Yes, because youth is the most beatiful thing a woman can have.

The average 15 year old is hotter than 80% of 25 to 30 year olds.

You are an envious piece of shit
Enjoy your guns faggot

literally 10-13yo are also so cute/hot

What are you talking about? The picture is right. It takes like 5 seconds to google. Literally no country in Europe has a AOC higher than 17 except Turkey.

I would but it would depend on how well I know her and she would have to ask me out first.

see

Yes, because im 17

Sure im not the type for that but I was going to dollar tree c 2 cute girls I like feet so I ask them if they b down sure enough they are we walk back to my car im parked across the street in this complex we go to my place one 16 the other 17 they jerk me off with there feet and the 17year old rides my dick for a 8th lol funny part is it only cost me 30 street value is 60if u can believe that