BrainDead General

Next episode is Sunday 24th July 10/9c. The countdown is on!

>yfw BrainDead returns Sunday

why can't they just cancel the show to make the pain go away

I'm enjoying it, user. Maybe if we watch an episode together you would enjoy it more.

Damn, she looks like shit without makeup.

why would you say something like that, user?

How much wincest is there going to be with MEW and her brother? They seem to be awfully close

I think you're incorrectly reading into their love for one another, user.

Never say never t bh

I don't know what you mean, user. I'm here to talk about BrainDead

do you think the guy flirting with MEW has already got the ants in his head?

Holy shit, I'm tired of this fucking bitch and you creeps worshipping her.

She's lanky and deformed, her torso is too long and her head is too big.
She has a manly voice.
Her ass is a pancake.
Her face is fat and she has shitskin eyes.
Her eye sockets are fucked up, she looks like a meth addict.
She has no tits.

I can go on and on, but basically ur waifu a shit.

Join in user it's fun

we're talking about the show here, weirdo. hate is not needed and if you really need to vent that bad, go elsewhere. don't ruin this nice thread.

Is the show's title also the name of its viewers?

he got them after they fugged, that's why they made a note of MEW having slept on the couch away from the window

sauce on that delicious dance?!

that dog probably sniffed her butt.

Laurel Laurel Laurel Laurel Laurel Laurel Laurel Laurel Laurel Laurel Laurel Laurel Laurel Laurel Laurel Laurel Laurel Laurel Laurel Laurel Laurel Laurel Laurel Laurel Laurel Laurel Laurel Laurel Laurel Laurel Laurel Laurel Laurel Laurel Laurel Laurel Laurel Laurel Laurel Laurel Laurel Laurel Laurel Laurel Laurel Laurel Laurel Laurel Laurel Laurel Laurel Laurel Laurel Laurel Laurel Laurel Laurel Laurel Laurel Laurel Laurel Laurel Laurel Laurel Laurel Laurel Laurel Laurel Laurel Laurel Laurel Laurel Laurel Laurel Laurel Laurel Laurel Laurel Laurel Laurel Laurel Laurel Laurel Laurel Laurel Laurel Laurel Laurel Laurel Laurel Laurel Laurel Laurel Laurel Laurel Laurel Laurel Laurel Laurel Laurel Laurel Laurel Laurel Laurel Laurel Laurel Laurel Laurel Laurel Laurel Laurel Laurel Laurel Laurel Laurel Laurel Laurel Laurel Laurel Laurel Laurel Laurel Laurel Laurel Laurel Laurel Laurel Laurel Laurel Laurel Laurel Laurel Laurel Laurel Laurel Laurel Laurel Laurel Laurel Laurel Laurel Laurel Laurel Laurel Laurel Laurel Laurel Laurel Laurel Laurel Laurel Laurel Laurel Laurel Laurel Laurel Laurel Laurel Laurel Laurel Laurel Laurel Laurel Laurel Laurel Laurel Laurel Laurel Laurel Laurel Laurel Laurel Laurel Laurel Laurel Laurel Laurel Laurel Laurel Laurel Laurel Laurel Laurel Laurel Laurel Laurel Laurel Laurel Laurel Laurel Laurel Laurel Laurel Laurel Laurel Laurel Laurel Laurel Laurel Laurel Laurel Laurel Laurel Laurel Laurel Laurel Laurel Laurel Laurel Laurel Laurel Laurel Laurel Laurel Laurel Laurel Laurel Laurel Laurel Laurel Laurel Laurel Laurel Laurel Laurel Laurel Laurel Laurel Laurel Laurel Laurel Laurel Laurel Laurel Laurel Laurel Laurel Laurel Laurel Laurel Laurel Laurel Laurel Laurel Laurel Laurel Laurel Laurel Laurel Laurel Laurel Laurel Laurel Laurel Laurel Laurel Laurel Laurel Laurel Laurel Laurel Laurel Laurel Laurel Laurel Laurel Laurel Laurel Laurel Laurel Laurel Laurel Laurel Laurel Laurel Laurel Laurel Laurel Laurel Laurel Laurel Laurel Laurel Laurel Laurel

a lot

>I've grown to love the Wongster over MEW

God forgive my soul.

and who is this dong wong?

Ellen Wong AKA Knives from Scott Pilgrim. I dunno user, I just... I like her more than MEW... So god help me I think I'm in love.

iktf user ;__;

hey, user. It's from Make It Happen!

don't be gross user..

wow, i totally missed that user! Thanks for letting me know.

This hot bitch needs more roles

>And this is my room, I'm QUITE the movie buff

That a cool dawg

this made me laugh user

I missed an episode
Is the cat ok?

it turned out to be the aliens leader

Braindead is an awesome show, Mew really showcases her talent at Capitol Hill.

Mew really shines at the gym too

tfw she will never smother you with her buttcheeks and make you lick her ass-sweat clean

Oops meant to post this

use a beam and learn proper form and finesse you whore

just fucking die in my sleep already

HATER TROLL HATER TROLL HATER TROLL

I kind of don't like her. She's a snob. Pretends everything is perfect in the world until hackers steal her crap quality nudes, and she gets pissed at everybody because people want to fap to her glorify herself, and her body for fame, and fortune.
Fuck her and her bullshit, that's all I'm saying.

rude

Just being honest, not entirely rude. You should know the difference.

After Eva, the best.

>hater hater hater....

shoo

Would have had you just left it alone.

GOAT. Why is she perfect Sup Forums?

if you look at a womans nudes that were released without her permission you are a pathetic piece of shit, end of story