Go out with uni society

>Go out with uni society
>Meet Norwegian Girl
>Hit it off well, but I don't really commit all that much
>Get drunk more, start dancing and singing
>She starts dancing as well, even though she's less drunk than me
>Go to mcdonalds with her and others
>She has a bit of my mcflurry, because cheat day
>Laughing whole time, talking a litle but I didn't know anybody else there so I'm talking to other people
>She gets up to get the bus, because she lives the other side of town from me
>As she gets up, gently pats me on the back twice

I'm shit at flirting, have no Idea how I did. I'm depressed since I think I did shit.

Important, was she from southern Norway or northern Norway?

If she was from southern parts, you fucked up bad. If she was from the northern parts, you fucked up even worse.

Northern Swede here, most of the chicks over here in Scandinavia are ridiculous whores.

Yeah, Southern. Was so fucking hammered

Yeah you done fucked up.
But hey, ain't the end of the world atleast.

Probably won't see her again.

First time i've ever tried anything close to flirting though tbh.

Then consider it a learning experience.
There isn't a sure cut way to pick up chicks, you just have to get enough experience behind ya.

Where did I fuck up?

Well, could have been any number of things. No two chicks are the same and all that.

Though most chicks usually enjoy it if you pay them a lot of attention, it'll also help you pick up on eventual signs if she's interested or not.

So basically I didn't pay enough attention? That adds up.

Aye, it's usually what happens. Sure you can still talk to other people and such, but always keeping the chick as the sort of center of your attention usually gets you quite far.

Alright, makes sense. Kinda confused why she just sorta tapped me on the shoulder.

Well, most of us Scandinavians try to be as polite and pleasant as we can.
Or it could be some obscure Norwegian ritual, who knows.

how are they whores?

Because most of them grow up somewhat sex deprived and our countries are covered in darkness for half the year, so whenever summer pops around they go ballistic.

They're women

a southern norwegian girl once hugged me after coffee, is this a good thing? she initiated the hug btw

This is a good thing.
Us Scandinavians are hella into the whole "personal privacy bubble", we usually stand 5 feet away from eachother at bus stops.

The fact that she hugs you is a good thing, yeah.

dude did you just copy paste into a new thread

It's fine. She'll be raped and killed by a refugee with the next few days and none of this will have mattered

Now what if a norwegian girl makes plans to meet me but doesn't end up contacting me the day of? Do I stop all communication with her?

Can depend on certain factors, could also be due to being a shy shut-in like most of us are.

Keep contact and try for it again, feign interest in why she didn't show up and see if she has a valid response or not.

>/thread

Oh god the faggot from the feels thread...