Sup Forums, my girlfriend is pregnant, she's conflicted about abortion, how do I get rid of the baby?

Sup Forums, my girlfriend is pregnant, she's conflicted about abortion, how do I get rid of the baby?

Bump

Bamp

blomp

Abortion is bad. Don't do it.

Fist her

You should take responsibility of you actions and raise your child don't be a nigger live off welfare and be forced to give child support

Kill yourself.

Step up. Be a man. Be a dad. If you can't, then an hero.

Sounds like two weak-minded plebs had sex. Good luck.

A shot to the head should do the trick

what is she shitting?

Show her your browser history. She'll learn you are not father material right quick.

wear a condom

the father of OP's kid

Yo yo. COAT HANGER

tell her she should have a baby with someone who loves her and wants a family. That you don't want one, and aren't interested in raising a baby.

She will hate you for it, but at least you won't be a dadand have your life ruined.

Slip a shit ton of plan B in her food

More shrimp in dick with timestamp

stairs usually get the job done

Alright. Who has that post about the special "tea" I know someone does

Emotionally manipulate the bitch. Flip out about the baby openly, she will do so too and decide pro-abortion.

Also, why did she not take the pill ?

YOU don't it's her bodya nd thus makes 100% of the choices. She might ask you but it is down to her.

>how do I get rid of the baby?
my girl was pregnant too
and today's my son's birthday, he's one year old, no b8
this is him 8 months old
at first i panicked, too but now i feel good about that whole daddy-thing
topkek

You don't get rid of the baby, but you do do your best to get rid of the responsibility.

Firstly make sure the responsibility isn't yours so get a dna test asap.

Secondly, get some secondary identity documents so when they come looking for child support you can deny everything.

Thirdly, find a new boyfriend and just deny everything anyway.

Good luck op you careless fuckwit.

lmfao faggot, just found out I'm not gonna be a daddy. Have fun with your baby.

>just found out I'm not gonna be a daddy
maybe you will

Nobody suggested a Falcon Punch yet?

Oregano tea

LOL HES FAPING WITH A SHIRMP

If you really want to you can brew up one of those abortion theas made with certain herbs

Feed her black and blue cohosh, should start coming up in the spring depending on where you live.

This

Ask a nigger. They should be a fountain of information on how to avoid being a dad.

wait one year, come back here, I bet you won't be this happy about it then.... Got myself a 2,5 y/o and a 2 month old. FML

op you can't get another man pregnant, sorry

Raise it like a real man would. Teach him/her your ways and build a strong bond with your child. There are too many terrible fathers these days. Congratulations, you are a father!

Hey user I was in this situation last year and with advice from my sister I was able to convince her to get abortion, what do you need help with?

Doesn't work if she's crazy.

FALCON PUNCH!

a knife to the gut should do it

Put Vitamin C tabs in her drinks and food, she'll have a miscarriage.

Satan speaks \m/