Hey faggots, I found this iphone in a gas station bathroom. how do I crack it

hey faggots, I found this iphone in a gas station bathroom. how do I crack it

Looks like the screen is already cracked.

Say please

Try 111111

Try 000000

Try 111112

turn the screen dark tilt it towards the light so you can see the finger smudges and test the 4 with the most smudges on them

Try 111113

Tempered glass protector, it's fine

With a hammer.

Hammer

hold the home button and say "siri zero zero zero" it should automatically let you in contacts and you can use the phone from there

One job...

Can't use Siri, took out the sim becuase paranoia and I can't connect it to wifi

Touch ID was likely their primary method of unlocking, this wont work

turn the phone off so find my iphone wont work. then google how to factory reset an iphone using the itunes app on a pc

no idea about iphones, but i do know this worked on a bet for me once

>inb4 icloud lock
>inb4 cp on it
>inb4 OP is fugged

Drop it on the floor. That should crack it.

The best trick for iPhones is to throw it out and get a real phone that wasn't designed for 13 year old girls/retards.

Also you're not gonna crack it. Best you can probably get is a factory reset, and even then if it's reported as lost/stolen the IMEI will be blocked and it won't connect to a network with a sim card.

And if they have the "Find my IPhone" feature turned on then they can lock the device remotely.

Basically you found a $700 WiFi device. And a real shit one at that. Don't be a nigger, return the thing.

ITT; The phone is already tracking where you are. You'll end up cracking your life OP if you continue to hold the phone. So what will it be OP? The phone or your livelihood?

fuck off nigger

no sim card nigga, its only as good as an iPod. the info on it probably isnt worth it. plug that shit in and just factory reset

>mplying that find my iPhone works with no internet connection.
I can't return it if I wanted to faggots, I didn't know who it belongs to

OP are you retarded just drop it on the ground it should do the trick???

Guy doesn't realise there is a thing called geolocating a device through a satellite. Then ditch the phone, an idiot can work that out.

Put the sim in and wait for someone to call nigger. Then hold it hostage for ransom.

Or don't. I don't give a fuck. You're not cracking it and you're gonna just have a useless phone.

OP has black fingers

Real advice: if you have a mac running so Capitan or higher, plug it via USB and the pictures will open up. The way the drive in iphone was partitioned has a faulty setback. You're welcome

Will open on computer screen *

hey einstein, how is the phone gonna ping back the location? nice one

>federal government begged apple for a backdoor because they couldnt hack an iphone
>thinks Sup Forums knows the answer

Hmm.. ah right
>User implies that the GPS magically stays on standby and it just doesn't respond to ping requests.
Learn to know what you are talking about.

Not the guy you're replying to, but
>retard assumes GPS is not one-way-only and that a handheld device with no external antenna has the transmission power to send data to GEOSTATIONARY fucking ORBIT

Please, google how GPS works

OP here, quick update. I managed to find who the iPhone belongs to thanks to the itunes name and the picture on the lock screen. thanks for enlightening me on not being a nigger, I will be returning it as soon as the woman replies

>get dr fone
>you can scan it without unlocking it
>it's free

Man, thanks. If you lost your phone you'd be sitting bricks too.
Sometimes there's a reward. Could be boobs.

I'm proud that OP wasn't a nigger today.

>User attempts to spin the narrative of what I was actually implying.
Yes of course MICROWAVE signals will reach a.. satellite.. on it's own? For you to even suggest that I implied such a thing is idiotic on your part.
>User must have problems reading basic English.

This is the guy who's proud that OP isn't a nigger, and would like to remind you to get a real phone that wasn't designed for 13 year old girls/retards.

I worked for T-Mobile and our programs could tell if the phone was on or off, even without a sim. If we can do that, someone can track it down. Cell phones are extremely heat.

>GPS magically stays on standby and it just doesn't respond to ping requests

Didn't OP rip the SIM out and has Wi-Fi off? If Bluetooth is also off, that phone has no remote connection to anywhere, much less geostationary orbit. There are no "pings". GPS is one-way-only unless you have mil-spec tech at your disposal, it doesn't matter.

Also nice ad hominem, permavirgin. You write like a faggot.

I wanted to crack the password so I could call someone on her contacts. you all took me for a nigger

Step on it , that seems to be the easiest way to crack a screen

Uh-huh.

I wanna believe you, I do. But state that at the beginning next time. You know everyone here assumes the worst.

Again, proud. Not a word seen on this board a lot. Yer alright OP