Where were you when Turkish diaspora singlehandedly caused their own genocide in Yurop?

Where were you when Turkish diaspora singlehandedly caused their own genocide in Yurop?

>1. Flag
>2. on the wrong end of the country unfortunately

Other urls found in this thread:

periscope.tv/maikelcoomans85/1OyKAoBMQQMJb?
standaard.be/cnt/dmf20170311_02775134
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

cringe

quick rundown

it's wrong for euros to block their public meetings

even if it is to widen his power people need a place to talk about it, silencing them for "democracy" is no different then silencing them for totalitarian reasons

Good, fuck the turks.

see

also Democracy is a meme
first of all we need to get rid of shitskins in Europe, then we can care about ethics

turks > eurosissies

not about ethics it's hypocrisy

Erdogan ultimately won this exchange. He successfully validated his conspiratorial rhetoric by making the EU seem anti-Turkish and is now set to win the referendum with an overwhelming margin. Even the cuck in Turkey's main opposition party has come out in support of the foreign minister through this whole drama.

erdogan guaranteed to win referandum. and when he does he will send you 3m syrians. your mother needs more brown and blacks cocks so its win-win situation anyway :^)

This is true.

This

this will never happen you german cuck

your mum will wear a veil before this happen

Turks aren't people

>hypocrisy
so how many European politicians are having election campaigns in Turkey?
and just how many of them do so to furthen their undemocratic rule?

are you a shitskin by any chance?

They were still negotiating about how and when, but then Turkey/Erdogan started making threats because it wasn't happening exactly as they liked and the Netherlands said fuck off then.

Turkey
second biggest army in NATO
Holland
owns one (1) tank and soldiers have to shout bang bang because they have no bullets

neither are namefags you retarded autist

Hey look! It's a talking roach!

Wtf i love the Netherlands now

You have to go back roach

I agree to an extent but it will only cause trouble
Having Turks is a burden enough
Having Turks fight each other is too much even for Europe
They can go home if they care so much
Turkeys politics is no longer the EUs concern after the coup they may soon loose NATO membership status

there are turks that can vote in europe
the opposite is less true for europeans

also irrelevant misdirection
nice reasoning skills fuckshit

you are the same shit

>get angry
>calls me an autist

>Sup Forums immigrant telling me to go back
pottery

whats wrong with you defeatist cucks?
>this much projection
in all honesty tho, who do you think you are?
Turkey isnt some kind of superpower
the only reason youre even half relevant is because you have a good geostrategical location

You're trying to spin this as if europeans had any stake in erdogans little power grab. The only people who have actual interest in this are the turkish people, and they can wave bye bye to any chance of joining the EU.

All the dutch and germans did was refuse to be cucks and let erdogan and his lackeys play their game on their turf. Whether or not erdogan wins is irrelevant since the only people getting fucked over are regular turks.

t. achmed

Go back mehemt
Your people are cancer

>there are turks that can vote in europe
who gives a crap?
why do you move to a country if you cling to your old """"glorious"""" homecountry so much?
In all honesty you really sound like a nigger

Ahmed Ruhee
Bald schon wird unsere Geduld am Ende sein und dann werden wir euer dreckiges Lügenmaul stopfen

>they can wave bye bye to any chance of joining the EU
Turkey hasn't cared about this in years

I am a Greek

you are cancer
to Greeks

are you stupid or just underage? dutch just gifted the referandum to him that he was actually going to lose.
i think you stupid europeans deserve erdogan more than we do. anyway enjoy him in next 50 years (along with 3 m syrians), he won thanks to your efforts.

so wie die türken die mäuler eurer mütter stopfen?

Many brits live in HK Australia and Spain yet there are never campaigns there as it is seen that they do not care for the UK once they leave
Though France does hold political rallies for the presidential election in London they are despised just as much as roaches are

> turks chimpout
> dutch elections in 4 days

i'm already fully erect

Allah is great and will smite Turkey's enemies

hup holland

>i think you stupid europeans deserve erdogan more than we do
LOL
do you actually think we give a crap who rules your shitty desert?
holy shit in what kinda world do you live in?
why should we give a fuck who King Roach is?
Turkey would LITERALLY be a third world nation if it stopped receiving EU funding

Holy shit I cant actually believe you think of your shitty little """"""country""""" so highly

TURKISH MINISTER BETUL KAYA HAS BEEN ARRESTED BY DUTCH POLICE...
THATS CASUS BELLI !! WAR IS COMING!! THEY ALSO ATTACK TURKİSH PEOPLE AND JOURNOSS..

do you think the dutch can harm the turks?
holland is a joke

Realizing that they have pissed away all their chance of ever joining EU is not the same thing as not caring about it since they're still ready to try and extort the same benefits offered by EU membership from EU by using syrian refugees.

fine hate them, but that's not a good reason to ban it

typical roach behaviour

At least the dutch know how to properly use tanks

TÜRKEN RAUS

>Where were you when Turkish diaspora singlehandedly caused their own genocide in Yurop?
at home eating smegma butter sandwich

periscope.tv/maikelcoomans85/1OyKAoBMQQMJb?

TOTAL WAR

naah. erdogan can't hurt turkey anymore. he did all he could. now its your turn now. that's why merkel was sucking his cock for a while. damn i remember when euros were praising him in 2005-2011. ahah it will be fun to watch.

>Turkish guests littering like crazy at their little gathering
YOU FUCKING ROACHES, WHO DO YOU THINK IS GOING TO CLEAN THAT UP?
LITTERERS BELONG IN LABOUR CAMPS

Using your logic
Europe guaranteed putin a win for the next election due to a trade ban
Though true that is the only solution to him
Much like turkey the only solution is political isolation and to disrupt Turkish diaspora so that they do not get indoctrinated by the anti EU propaganda he is peddling(some of it still true)

I explained why here The Turkish diaspora should be a shame for turkey not a thing to benefit from

>dutch just gifted the referandum to him that he was actually going to lose.
Why would that affect anything? Don't tell me turks are so retarded they'll let foreign political rows affect their opinion about a painfully obvious power grab?

how is a politically powerful 5th column within the EU a shame for Turkey?

turkey should nuke holland

They can do that in their own country, if they don't like the laws and rules of Europe they can get back to Turkey, nobody is stopping them.

What do you call 10 million turks at the bottom of the ocean?

A good start

>holland should nuke turkey
ftfy

>be turk
>Vote to establish a dictatorship because swamp germans told them to fuck off

Can't make this up
Enjoy your tanked economy

it won't have any effect :^)

Because they don't wild any power
They live in shitty flats and breed like rats
Turkey back 2004-2011 was seen as a rising power to take control of the Middle East through soft power
Now it's just another rat country
You shit on Syrians but you are the same scum

fuggg :DDDD

What do you call an overused slightly adjusted joke.

Bad humour

dutch are degenerate subhumans

>upset mehmets

Fake news

>leaf thought this was a clever response

Kek, T*rks deserve everything they get. They voted this guy in, after all. I wouldn't be surprised if they become Syria 2.0

t. Recep Tayyip Erdoğan

LOL

So you're a turkish rape baby then?

*humor

>netherlands is literally nazis!
what did he mean by this?

I am a Greek

lying kraut
the numbers are correct
i checked them some months ago

No, I am a Greek.

Shut up Yusuf! Go back!

TÜRKEN RAUS UND WEG MIT DEM DRECK

>all this roach Diaspora Mad as fuck

Loving every laughter

said no german ever because turks would beat him up

I am a Greek

Does it really matter? I mean greeks are turkish rape babies anyway

um did you know turkey is building the biggest and most modern airport

>do you actually think we give a crap who rules your shitty desert?

Yes you actually do. Do you ever read your own newspapers? Dumb kartoffel.

It's the best present the Turks could have given Wilders

they arent
you are an immigrant
the germans
some of the most mixed subhumans in the continent
dont use this as an insult

a butthurt shit nation that can rape them in one day?

>Do you ever read your own newspapers?
this is getting better and better

Shh now, the Sultan has something to announce

Wouldnt wanna miss it huh

Just wait till all the (Dutch equivalent of) Anna-Lenas wake up tomorrow and take to social media. I'm not convinced, though maybe I'm unfairly comparing the Dutch to Germans.

The Netherlands aren't the political correct shithole that is Germany
standaard.be/cnt/dmf20170311_02775134
translation
>Turkey tries to blackmail the Dutch
>prime minister tells them to go suck a dick while stimulating themselves with a black dildo
>all political parties including the very left agree

The more full retard Erdogan goes the more acceptable it become to hate turks and the more voters our right wing parties get
If anything we should thank him for becomming our common enemy

>Sup Forums immigrant
t. plebbit immigrant and Turkish diaspora.

You really think that i hate Turks because i'm a white supremacists or something but guess what, i hate white people (or what Sup Forums calls white people which is mostly Germans) as well, infact i hate most foreigners, it just hate Turks and Gulf State Arabs more because of how backwards they are and their recent actions don't help

POST OF THE DAY

>turkish government silences everyone who speaks out against them in their country and are taking measures to decrease freedom of speech and democracy even further
>"y-you should let them convince people to let them do this else you are the one here who is un-democratic"

What the FUCK is WRONG with THE DANES?

>german
>democracy is a meme
>racist

What a surprise.

Turks are litter.

>Turkey

What went wrong? I'm seriously asking because I remember a decade ago everyone was sucking Turkey's dick as a model for the Middle East.

Why do turks feel entitled to chimp out in countries other than their own about their national politics that have nothing to do with the country they are chimping out in?

Roaches gonna roach.

Shut up mongol

Fuck off achmed