Do it

Do it.

You know you need to.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=21UP0frYg-E
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Had 15 decent relationships fail because women are whores, nuff said.

I'm so.. tired.

I eat my own cum

irineu

my farts make me diamonds

I beat the shit out of a pillow once or twice a day pretending it's Cara Delevingne

This faggot at my hs is trying to start shit with me and I wanna fight him but I think if I did fight him I'd seriously hurt him.

why? I'm not judging, I just want to know the reasoning

I love you Sarah!!!!!

I jerk off in random public bathrooms sometimes as much as 3 times a day.

I've practically molested my 12 yo sister

I just found out today that there is 2 holes on the vagina

im fat, god i should try to lose weight seriously

my dog died and everyone around me is really sad about it and I don't really feel sad, am I bad person?

You wanna go into some deets?

Why the fuck dont u just tell me you love me?!

I have this weird obsession with beating and killing Cara Delevingne. She's my favorite actor and I love her as a person but I would love to beat her to death

Fuck off pedo

America = go blow the fuck out of other countries in the name of democracy. Trump wins, we can't let this happen. You motherfuckers are just proving to the world what we knew all along, and that's how dumb you really are.

why does that make so much sense to me?

I wish people would just chill on me. I dont wanna go out and do shit. Im at college to get a degree and not fail.

iv skull fucked my younger cousin a hand full of times, plenty of times I had her guzzle down my cum while fully in her

I piss sitting down because of ocd

I'm too lazy to make it in life, always slacking off, getting fat, wasting time, dumped twice and hate people :D

I'm moving halfway round the world to chase my ex.

I once fucked a mildly retarded person

I don't think this is working out. I've been with you for 5 whole years now, I've worked my ass off to get to where I am now, and you haven't accomplished a damn thing. You're still morbidly obese, you work part time at Arby's, and have absolutely zero motivation to better yourself and apparently, do anything other than mooch off my paychecks. You can't even give me children. What the fuck good are you if you can't even do something as simple as that? You've had 5 years to prove something to me - anything. And I have seen absolutely nothing.

How was it?

Pissing while sitting is not that abnormal

I beat up a retarded kid in highschool

disturbing

was it fun

I regret ever having asked you to marry me. Yes, you made me happy once, but now you cause me more stress and depression than I can fucking deal with anymore. Fuck off.

Story?
Was he a downy?
What grade?

I'm an arrogant selfish smartass and one day I'm gonna get hurt because of it.

I don't feel like I deserve any girl worth having but my ideals are also unrealistic

God I've got to break my fapping habit or it'll run me

I'm kinda self pitying and I unconsciously fish for complements
>Mfw this entire comment

I'm afraid I'll never amount to anything and I'll degenerate into a consumer, as opposed to a creator of content

I wish I didn't obsess over everything in my mind

I want her so much, but I don't deserve any of it

Hgh

My IT teachers buddy makes me want to unironically kill myself. His words hurt me. He hates me. I'm the kind of guy that wants everyone to like me, especially the ones i deem cool, and Ed just demolishes my esteem

I hate myself, my lazyness and beeing a whiny little faggot. I don't have time to have friends since i'm on train 2-3 hours a Day traveling to school and back. I don't have the energy to keep up with stuff for school and furthermore to work out and stop beeing a fat little cunt. Didn't have girlfriend for a year now and Didn't have sex for about half a year, which drives me nuts

Hey you Sup Forums-browsing fuck. You can't claim me as your girlfriend, introduce me to your family, introduce your parents to my parents, then do this bullshit of not talking to me for days on end when I return home (1500 miles away). Pick. Am I your girlfriend or not? Because I'm about to make the decision for you.

I once felt up this chick while drunk as fuck.

Green-TEXT, green-TEXT, green-TEXT!

>get stabbed with 5inch piece of glass
>pull it out
>didn't realise it was so big. otherwise.
>blood poures from me
>blood plasma.

Fuck I loved watching the blood pour from my body.

I have a craving.

Yameroooooo

Good for you. If my current doesn't move around the world with me, I certainly won't be waiting for him.

i slowly come to accept that morality is uselss

going to go into big biz and just fuck up ppl that didnt do anything wrong for my own gains is starting to sound like a really good idea

and on the other side it makes me really sad to see traditional values get crushed by how the world is changing

internally troubling conflict

also can you put children into a world like this?

you fat feminist bitch go die in hell

Post the whole story. For how long did you know eachother? How did you meet in the first place?

Did they just start deleting all of these on /adv/? Why? I hate it here.

To lazy to greentext, there was this autistic kid in gym class who would suck at every fucking sport so we started bullying him for a couple of weeks, saw him in the hall one day and shoved him really hard into the locker. He then pushed me back and started to runaway so I started to chase him. Ended up cornering him in a stairwell and gave him a good beating for like a minute before teachers broke it up. We both got suspended but mine was shorter because my friends and I said he swung first which he actually didn't. I think that really fucked up the kid mentally because the whole school started to bully him and he sprinted away everytime i saw him.

literally scum of the earth

I'm coming up on a 3 year dry spell here in a few months.
This usually wouldn't be a problem for me. I'm a pretty disciplined dude. There have been times where I've lost my cool or just done a dumb stunt, but usually it's explainable and completely understandable when my side of the story is explained. I exhibit good self control. A long dry spell is no big deal usually.

But seriously, every time I have to go run an errand or I start work somewhere, it's like, there HAS TO BE AT LEAST ONE FUCKING BITCH, that ONE bitch, that just shows a little too much cleavage or butt crack. And I know it's on fucking purpose too. They do this shit on purpose and it legitimately pisses me off. It's like dangling a juicy 12oz steak in front of a starving pupper. What kind of sick bastard would do that? The pupper can tough it out, he's a tough pupper, but dangling the 12oz steak in front of him? It's just cruel. I hate when bitches do this.

Like holy fucking shit. It's like, hey, you hate your life faggot? Here, let's collectively all play our part in making your sexual frustration worse than it has to be.

god I fucking hate djokjrdklnrfmknckj4ncjkl4tnckml,edm.skloiu you all

Listen newfriend. I'm sick of your shit. To reply to a post. Click the post number.
Good lad. Now scamper along.

He's not replying to someone you autist fuck

bitch

It's not the highest murder rate in 47 yrs or even close!
The media doesn't cover up terror attacks! Hell, they're good for business. Why the fuck would they cover them up????
America elected a delusional whiny manbaby as president.
If you had 15 relationships fail it might not be because the women were whores

hoe

Cool. I'm a janitor at an office. I make $15 an hour doing the easiest shit in the world, full time mind you, and I get to jerk off in the women's bathroom and wipe my cum onto the seat. It gets me off thinking that the hot ass secretaries are sitting on my cum

Mutual friends. We've been LDRing it for seven months. Wasn't my idea for the parents to meet, wasn't my idea for him to refer to me as his girlfriend. I'm not content with where he's going in life yet and I - in my final semester of college - am just figuring out where I'm going. But I'm kind of of the mindset that if we're going to have a relationship, we should have a relationship.

Also, consider your sick quads checked.

vc n sabe nem eu

I let my dog lick my dick once. I feel terrible because I love him like a child.

Autistic*

I also sniff the used panty Liners and tampons that are placed in the feminine hygiene box before I empty it

Oh man, that is gnarly.

I have tomorrow, Friday, and every Saturday every week to look forward to. I have to hold onto that, and I can be me again if I stick to that for a while. And when I finally visit you like I said I would for so long, you may have to deal with a turbo virgin for a few hours before I'm comfortable to be around and stuff. But I'm working on my music seriously again, I'm getting a job, and I'm getting out of the house. I'm losing weight too, so I'll be all thin and cute and fuckable again. I can wear pretty girl clothes and a wig and makeup and we can go out to movies and stuff like that book that made me want to do that with you. Just go out and act like we're girlfriends in public doing girly stuff when we're out at new places. I'll be a handsome guy when we're out with our normal friends and all that. If I'm lucky and work hard, I'll be the person you had the highest expectations for.

I have stuff to look forward to, I can hold on and do the stuff I need to do here for now.

You do you user.
I ain't gonna judge.

I'm a Freemason and it's not Illuminati as far as I can tell. Want to know more?

I've never seen a ldr work. had 2 friends whose relationship went to shit after they visited their gf.

I have:
(1) boyfriend/sexual partner
(3) guys I flirt with/let take me on dates
(5) betas, four of whom are professors
(2) girls I flirt with on a regular basis
(1) soul mate who lives in the UK (I'm in the US)

My dad would fuck all of your dads

can i give your dad the adress of mine?

Questionable

I can't get dubs lately on Sup Forums... I..... I just can't!....... and everytime I do I..... I always get singles!...... what is wrong with me???

Good luck mines dead.

>cremated.

youtube.com/watch?v=21UP0frYg-E

t.autism

I thought girls peed out of their asses until I was 13

xd

Yeah... I am questioning the sustainability at this point due to where he is in life and his contentedness with it. If we're together for a week, it's an amazing time. If we're together for longer than that, I end up frustrated.

It has been seven months, I go through loving him and hating him, and recently I've been having dreams equating him to a total shit head of an ex. Things are not looking good, but I guess I'm just holding out to see if he makes some grand gesture? Or at least gives me back the $40 he owes me...

Same

I've got your dubs right here fag.

i've hopelessly fallen for someone i havent met yet
whenever it goes too long without talking i feel worthless, hollow and bored

its like i cant be myself without the affection of someone else

do i even like them ir do i just like how they make me feel about myself?

i miss you, i know you have your own life but goddamn it, surely you know im too shy to double message you because then youll see how needy i am

.... Eric?

Thanks for that cheery message

My dick stopped working two years ago due to a circulatory problem after 7 years of a average sex life. I've always been a giver in bed and some times I can get off on eating a girl out/fingering/etc but sometimes when hooking up I think about how much I miss fucking and I kinda want to die

I can relate to this

Stuff is messed up, just gotta push through it

Also my desire to raise children is far stronger than what I fear they will grow up in

Don't have kids. Those dream-killers are expensive and they hold you back from doing what you love.

Inb4
>But user, your parents had kids! That's the only way you're here!

Yeah. They did. But doesn't the outlook I have on kids say something about how they did parenting?

My dad would fuck your dad first.

top kek

I've dick slapped my teacup poodle really hard.

i am fairly i am still going to have children out of really selfish self validation (dad left)

well in the direction i am heading you can make a lot of money by being an asshole probably will be able to get them through quite comfortably

i can really understand your argument though not everyone was raised as shitty though

There's this girl I met a month ago, we're going out since the beginning of the week.
But at the same time, a girl I used to talk with on Telegram (she would text me litteraly everyday since october) just blocked me today. Nothing in particular happened, she didn't message me for a whole week and she blocked due today.

Don't really give a fuck tbh but I sill was curious so sent her a message on Skype saying we need to talk. She didn't answer despite being online. So fuck that slut.

Hope this girl I'm with right now won't turn out to be shit.

Boi

*Shaking head*
Boi listen

I was raised in a family of six kids

I've seen/been a part of almost every stage of raising a kid

I know kids take a lot

But if they're not the center of your universe of course they're gonna feel like parasites

I know I'm not gonna change your mind, but I can't imagine any greater joy than raising a child of my own