Girlfriend comes home

Girlfriend comes home,
Says she bought me these.
Says shes going for a night out

Shes currently out and I'm stuck here. what do?

Stupid attention seeking shit

?

Shave

get tit implants

shave what?

chop off dick and balls cause you clearly the bitch now boii

Turn up the heat a bit so you will be comfortable, take off everything but the panties, and look up how to self bind your hands together so you cant get out. set ti up so you are tied in the main room of the house/apartment and you can't hide/cover yourself. Now you are left to wait and hope she doesnt bring anyone else home with her

nah Its just a joke, ill take them off when she gets home!

u can always post bs stories about urself to wank to

That sounds hot but she said she wouldn't do that again.

My gf (pic related) made me wear panties before she started cucking me. Cool stuff!

who smashed her face with a brick?

Post more of her, tell us what happened
I don't think my gf is into that type of thing, I'm not ether

>Post more of her, tell us what happened
She basically thought that I'd be better off in panties and only cumming in those. Then she started to see other guys, I guess.

Yeah my gf made me cum in hers once, I had them on and she was wanking me off, I tried to stop her as i was about to cum but she like pushed me back and went faster till i came all over and threw them.

It was kinda hot and she found it funny

I want her to force me to become a sissy slut

>Go steal her panties then

Stealing my gf's panties was what got her to put me in panties of my own. Shit was embarrassing at first.

Got any pics?

hnggg that's amazing

I could take a few, but I don't really see a point in showing y'all. My gf, however, I love showing her off.

Here's a pic of her and her friend (who also knows about her cucking me and my panties).

Let her catch you trying on her clothes and tell her you want to feel pretty

Come on show us, we want to see what she does to you!

on gmail? [email protected]

Well, here's the panties of hers that she caught me jerking into, and that's the box for the chastity cage she bought me to keep her panties safe while she's out fucking other men.

why dont you get her to bring her boys home

She did once, and I just sat in the spare bedroom and tried to concentrate on my video games while she was getting fucked and my little dick was locked up and in panties.

god that's heaven. does she let you watch? make you help?

join and lick her pussy after she gets fucked

Nah, she's never let me watch before. I don't know if I could handle it, to be honest.

Oh god, that would be so humiliating to clean her up afterward.

yea you should tell her to make you watch and clean her up after. on gmail? [email protected]

Cucks are too cucked to even off themselves.

Where did we go wrong as a species?

I think I'll keep my current humiliation to where it's at now. It's already enough of a mindfuck as is.

you know you want to go deeper. admit it and tell her.

Tell her you want to wear something cute and go on shopping trip with her

Bro, your gf is ugly as fuck. You should bring a girl home and fuck her on your gfs bed. It would be even better if you did it at around the time your gf gets home.
Btw, your gf is ugly as fuck.

Ugh, stop....

My girlfriend is beautiful, and I'd never dream of fucking someone other than her.

youre already this far faggot

yea because it's what you really want. You're just too scared to admit it

Give us some nudes. She is hot

I promised her I wouldn't post any nudes. I'm going to uphold that promise. Sorry.

Thats just pathetic. Bet you dont even have a gf.

Hahahahahaahah
How much more Beta can you get

just post one with no face

That's fine for you to believe if you want. I don't honestly give a fuck.

Oh, I can get all the way down to gamma when I'm begging for her to unlock me.

No.

You are Pathetic. Go be a trap or something. And never call yourself a man again

Being a trap wouldn't be the worst thing ever...

It would be really hot to know I was locked away in panties forever, never having to worry about satisfying a woman ever again.

then fucking do it

go find a skirt put it on and wait for her with your ass up, write in lipstick i wanna be tour sissy or some gay shit idk

Let's do one last bump with my cuckolding gf.

shes so hot tho, keep posting!

Well, no one is really asking anything and there's no real point to posting these things if no one is talking.

im not askong im telling do it sissy bitch

This

Wow.

Why do you lie?
Seriously, why?
Is this your fantazy and you want roleplay thats fine?
We all have fetishes at the end and I dont judge no one, I am alpha male, had many many sex in my life, nice tall guy with bigger dick and I love females that cheat guys to sleep with me.
Its insane turn on, maybe I would like to see my gf fucks with someone else, I would fuck her also I guess, many things are HOT as fuck.
But its obvious that you type crap!
You found some girl on FB or somewhere on the internet and you posted shit, girls are not into feminizing boys and cucks for real!
Some do that, some love it, there are guys that are too beta and insecure girls with them that are hoter and want bigger dick, better lover cuz their bf has microdick, but they will hide behind their back in general, I know that.
Being cuck is not big deal anymore but you lie dude, why do you try that hard to prove otherwise, ok pic with her with timestamp, just her two hands and your two hands holding time stamp.
I know the anwer, you got nothing, its even more sad than having a girlf and doing all that things you dream about, this things makes you beta male and loser not an actual fantazy.

She looks like she loves seeing you humiliated. I'd make you hear it, too, the way she moaned as I pumped her pretty pussy full of cum.

god hes hideous
fucking manly ugly indians

Mmmm, I think I'm going to go grab a pair of her panties from her dresser and play with them while I reread these posts.

She won't be home from work until midnight and I can get them washed before then.

get her biggest skirt put it on find her dildo get your ass up shove it in there and have your ass say im your sissy bitch

when she walks in have that be the first thing she sees.

DO IT SISSY BITCH

wow, you fags are whats wrong with society

Does it turn you on knowing she'd curl up to you at night full of my cum? That you'd go yet another night without feeling her warm tight pussy wrap around that cock?

I can't say I feel sorry for you. Her pussy isn't yours to fuck when real men are around.

i like this

Has she pegged you yet?

Heyyyyyyyy youuuuuuuuuu guuuuyyyyyssss

Yup, I'm going to cum in another pair of her panties and wash them before she gets home.

post pics

Do this op, even though im sure this is fake

no thanks its black

Nailed it.

Better make sure they're clean for when she wears them for other men. I'd make that bad girl keep them on, stain those fucking things with her and my cum. Those would be the panties you could use next time, and think about how good she got it. You don't even deserve that privilege.

You don't like black guys? All the more reason to suck them off.

I plan on washing them in the washing machine with the rest of the laundry. It should be fine, and her panties should be clean and without my cum in them for whoever she wants to fuck.

never say something so retarded ever again

If this location is in miami, I know who this cunt is.

Wow you are a faggot. Please kill yourself for the good of the world. We need less people like you.

ANSWER ME THIS YOU FUCKING SISSY IN ATEMPT MENTAL MIDGET FAGGOT CUNT!

It doesn't bother you at all does it, that she'd be wrapping those legs around me and begging me for my cum. You'd really just sit pathetically in a pair of her panties? You might as well watch me throb and explode if you're that far gone - watch as she gets stretched and ruined.

Not in Miami, sorry.

go fuck her

or dont maybe thats what op would want...idk this is an ignigma

It doesn't bother me, but I'd probably try to fap in a pair of her panties (assuming she left me unlocked) while she was out with you...

Oh no, I'd make sure she kept you locked. You don't get that pussy until you can take her like a man should. You would just sit there aching as she got pounded like she wants to be pounded. She wants to be fucked like the bad girl she is.

>You don't get that pussy until you can take her like a man should
I haven't had sex with her in over a year, to be honest... but with that kind of logic I'd never get to fuck her again. I really don't blame her for using other men to get off though, last time we slept together I only lasted like a minute.

I wish I could see more of her. Unlike you, I need so much more to bust a load. A minute is pathetic, by the way.

This is really getting me close to the edge though...

I'm about to cum in her panties again.

just start fucking men, you two are no longer in a relationship and you know it

youre worthless to ptherr woman

Well, I did it...

I came in her panties. Time to do a wash.

One last bump, but it looks like this died.

I want to see more of her - surely she leaves you *something* to jerk to, considering you never fuck her anymore?