American here

American here.

I got drunk the other night and randomly booked a flight to Stockholm. I will be in Sweden for 2 weeks. I have been to other countries before but not by myself.

Any advice?

Other urls found in this thread:

booking.com/hotel/se/stf-lay-ngholmen-hostel.en-gb.html
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Depend on what you wanna do and what you wanna see

oh and yea
>inb4 edgelords spouting blacked maymays

where are you staying?
(not literally where, what kind of place)

Don't forget to grow out your beard
Since, y'know... Sweden is now an Islamic caliphate.

buy a buttplug

Dont worry, its just like being in Baltimore, you'll feel just like at home

Cross over into Norway and visit the Viking museum. It's in a remote area, but they have the only fully preserved Viking ship there.

You know that's just a meme, right?

Study up on Sharia Law

So original and new.

I guess the rapes are "memes" too, right?
>It's *ironic* rape, don't you get it?

Fuck you. I have at least 4 pieces of Ikea furniture in my room. My shitposting is out of love, not hate.

White christians never rape herpaderp

I have no idea. Literally did this on a whim.

I think that would be fun. I am Scandinavian by heritage and my family always told me about the vikings.

What the fuck are you on about? We're not talking about white christians. Are you fucking retarded?

what di you wanna do? sightseeing? barhopping? shopping? just hang around?

I will avoid the neighborhoods that are majority derkaderka.

All of those.

if you stay at a hostel it'll be super easy to meet people. i've done some travelling alone and found it much more interesting than the alternative. you end up meeting a lot of people and having experiences that you'd otherwise miss.

gl mate.

USA:
downtown: third world, suburbs: civilization

Europe:
downtown: civilization, suburbs: third world

>Bringing Christianity into it
You're like one of those Trumptards who can't say anything good about their god emperor, so all of their arguments consist of "at least it's not Hillary".
Why don't you go polish your fedora or something?

Mainly I want to meet people. I understand that's ironic because Swedes are supposed to be the shyest people in the world. How do I start a conversation or meet people?

Ok I'd recomend Södermalm (the south part of the city) for cafes
How is your budget? if you want a good but somewhat expensive meal I'd recomend oaxen slip. If you wanna grab a beer try skånegatan. If you wanna do really tourist stuff see gamla stan (old town )

To meet people go to a club and wait untill everyone is drunk as fuck. its mire or less the only way. All other ways just make you look creepy and weird

Stockholm's fucking cold this time of year.

Thank you. I will follow up on that.

Thanks. I'm so used to California where strangers talk openly all the time.

and yea its always the obligatory Skansen ( the zoo) and Vasa-museum (both at djurgårde ) you can take the ferry to get there, thats quiet nice.

Walk around in Gamla Stan (the center). Many cafes there too.

I like the cold. =)

You drink

Dont get caught with drugs, not even weed, our drug policy is retarded

And yea if you wanna treat yourself, try the restaurant Gro, their 4-course meal is to die for

Go to the AG restaurant in Stockholm, order the Swedish raised Wagyu ribeye. Best steak in the world and only 240 euros.

Can't make a coherent argument so resort to name calling. Good work brah.

My favorite hostel in Stockholm. Recommended.
booking.com/hotel/se/stf-lay-ngholmen-hostel.en-gb.html

Not name calling, it's a legitimate question.

Agreed great place.