Any music fags here that know how to use dl studio? I'm stuck on the piano roll...

any music fags here that know how to use dl studio? I'm stuck on the piano roll, the only keys I have are C1-C10 and I know it's not supposed to look like that. any help here?

get a proper DAW like logic, pro tools or cubase/nuendo

forgot to add, it could be your instrument that only has that range

you could also try hitting the octave down button on your midi controler

thanks, you know where I could find any one of those? they program or something or whatever? I'm stupid as fuck man I just started lol

bamping so thread doesnt 404

you running windows or mac?

which I don't have, I only downloaded the demo from the site since it was free and I wanna make music and not be a waste of space, do I need to buy the 100$ version or something? what do?

bamp

windows

ok windows i would sugest using a cracked version of reason till you can afford something better

Anyone use LMMS?

you can also try finding a cracked version of fl studio, it's not ideal but it's not the worst either

abletons better

nah i mostly do video post and mixing of bands so synths are not realy my thing, but when needed i tend to stick with native instruments

Hmu for fl 11 cracked

op here, can anyone link me to a cracked version? or is it easy to find? also any recommendations to a fag using this studio and trynna make music?

ableton is good for live but not realy for producing

youtube tutorials and it's not hard to find, most torrent sites have it

watch the FrankJavCee youtube tutorials, the how to vaperwave vid will tell you what version of fl to download

yes it is good for producing, you faggot; shut up

itrs perfect for producing what do you mean

bish please, ableton is okish at best... leart to use a real daw logic, pro tools or cubase/nuendo... id rather use reason 4 than ableton

the reason 4 part is a blatant lie, i would not use it if my life depended on it. like i said ableton is okish, but why even if you could be using pro tools, logic, nuendo/cubase... i personally find the u.i gets in my way wich slows down the production process a fuckload and when working against a deadline its realy fucking cumbersome

op here, I watched the video I was recommended but when I click to download the Torrent it won't work, any other ideas Sup Forumsoys?

There's a 8 gig torrent of fl studio tutorials out there

Search beatgenerals in pirate bay

You're welcome