This little fucker needs a home. I am debating making my girlfriend and our housemate real pissed and bringing him home...

This little fucker needs a home. I am debating making my girlfriend and our housemate real pissed and bringing him home. What should I do?

Fucking trips.

I think this means this is meant to be.

>stop bein a faggot

Take it home and Luv it fo-evah.

He looks pretty bro tier, also trips, so you should definitely keep him.

Bring the cat home

That is a cool fucking cat

keep him name him trips

OP DO IT LOOK AT THOSE TRIPS

Bait or not, cats are adorable. Never deny the home for a good kitty.

trippy

Keep him
Name is trips
Little fucker looks like a penguin

That kitteh will be a better fukin friend than either your gf or your housemate... keep your gf for the dirty anal dildo play and your housemate to cover your internet bills so you can look at dick pics, but keep Kitten for the broship

Lea'vim

OP YOU FUCKING HAVE TO LOVE AND TAKE CARE OF IT

I can tell by the picture that cat is at least 40 times better than your worthless faggot housemate or dumb cunt girlfriend, jettison them and dedicate your life to this cat.

Yes, I have the calico female equivalent of this cat. Can confirm that it's a derpy, playful, affectionate cat that will remain a permanent kitten.

looks like hes wearing some kind of butler outfit
keep the fucker OP you faggot

I'm trippin out here

this

Hey that looks like my cat! He ran away from me one night and haven't found him since. dunno why he'd do that since he has a loving home but maybe one day he'd return. I'd open him with welcome fists i mean arms

If gf don't like cats she must be bitch and is probably fucking your housemate while u r out buying her presents u catless cuck

Nice boy, not just another cat, take it.

I swear to fucking God OP, if you don't keep and love and cherish this cat for as long as he might live, I hope you get AIDS in your mouth and your lips are the first thing to die !

you should name him trips the cat

Take hm home, name him Milton and make girlfriend suck your dick while housemate licks your balls, you are ALPHA!

Is your girlfriend fat?

I must explain- we have an old man cat. She resists getting another cat out of worry he will not accept a new kitty. I think shit will be fine. Housemate is a dickbag though.

gtfo

Toss your girlfriend and stay with the cat.

That cat is beautiful You can not let it go

feed it to an ATM

This

No can do, met her in a smoke/drink/fuck thread on here about five years ago.

keep the cat, op

it deserves a home

What the fuck!!!!

Bring it home and feed your gf to it.

Keep the cat. you mangina and become man! grat again!

As long as they have their own places to chill, they should be good. Don't force them together, let the cats hang out on their own terms.

Put the fucker in a blender and post on FB.... it'll make you popular and piss alot more people off than 2.