What was so great about Ben's Bruce Wayne again?

what was so great about Ben's Bruce Wayne again?

Bale did billionaire playboy way better

Other urls found in this thread:

strawpoll.me/10788369
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Ben's batman was true to the comics and slaughtered everyone left and right.

Ben's batman voice sounded much better

Right size, right weight, right insane paranoid personality obsessed with prep time.

Bale had none of that, especially the paranoia.

>Bruce Wayne has to be a billionaire playboy
Have you ecer watched the animated series?

This, about time we got a Batman who takes advantage of the 2nd amendment. Hopefully he carries a side arm in the next one.

So?
Which character takes the most space in the movie?
Bruce Wayne or Batman?

>MUH ANIMATED SERIES
>MUH SOURCE MATERIAL
This is the closest Batman has ever been to the 'source material'.

Batman kill people in the comics?

Bale was a better Bruce Wayne.
But Affleck was a better Batman.

ben's wayne was shit, what are you talking about

his batman was decent though.

The only close to decent wayne was michael keaton, because wayne is supposed to be this figure who is almost, just barely perceptibly unhinged, but in control, somewhat. Then batman is supposed to be the other side. Completely unhinged, but in control, somewhat. A storm barely directed towards the objects of wayne's obsessions.

Movies tend to get one or the other right, but never both. Nolan didn't really get either right, but TDK didn't suffer for it. BB and TDKR most certainly did though.

Originally(1940's) yes. Also in several peoples interpretations throughout the years he doesn't mind if criminals happen to die as long as he isn't straight up gunning them down.

7 > 8 > 4 > 5 > 3 > 6 > 1 > 2

>what was so great about Ben's Bruce Wayne again?

>That's how it starts, sir. The fever, the rage, the feeling of powerlessness that turns good men... cruel.

I would have never believed it if someone told me I'd be defending Ben's Batman but he was spot on. And not comic book wise. He made sense as a live action batman.

The universe they exist in and the enemies they face are what defines the batman.

Bens batman obviously comes from a much more realistic and darker world. notice how batman has to bulk up and get big firepower, hes not interested in non-lethal take downs, hes shock and awe.

The real question is how long could christian bales batman survive in ben afflecks universe, as far as i can see his lack of technology both biological tech and hardware would leave him with 1/2 the success ratio.

Ben's Batman is angry, intimidating and vengeful. That's exciting and makes my nipples hard, frankly.

God Ben is such a big guy

For all of us.

>Lego Batmanlet

Odd how people like to separate Bruce and Batman as characters over all other superheroes. Bale's Batman is so embarrassing that people feel compelled to go "but watch it for the villains!" or "but BRUCE WAYNE amirite?!" His Batman was lame. His Bruce Wayne was forgettable.

I praise Affleck over Bale because Affleck's version is a deeply disturbed redpilled villain. Do I really need to type paragraphs over why his wasted and wounded Bruce is more compelling than "that Billionaire Playboy"? I can't believe that Bale's Bruce left an impact on your memory. I

I don't like Bruce's playboy persona being just a persona.

Affleck seemed like he could enjoy the life (fucking women etc) if he wasn't dead set on killing moby dick.

That's because Bruce and Batman are separate characters
Superman is Clark Kent on the inside, he's the same man with the same values and in his every day life is a nice mellow guy that knows when to be serious
Bruce Wayne only exists as a phantom and the man he used to be was erased a long time ago and replaced by Batman that only uses the mask of Bruce for the public eye

This is all based on comic portrayals though

underrated

underrated.

Ben acted like a human being and not a robot.

>cm
>kg

get the fuck out

Anyone have this with real numbers?

be retarded somewhere else please

Ben's Batman uses a voice modulator so you can't really compliment him on that.

Kevin Conroy is the best Bruce/Batman

>lego batman

Here ya go bozos.

No x was best Bats while y was best Bruce bullshit

strawpoll.me/10788369

>redpilled
lost me

You forgot Diedrich Bader