why won't any girls fuck me

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Metalinguistic_awareness
youtube.com/watch?v=j4PTf7LgsIE
join.skype.com/xYA7ymymiIQj
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

You're not tying the ropes right

your dick is to big

Idk youre kinda fat maybe thats it. Also kinda cute. I would suggest stepping up your confidence when speaking to women. Im a femanon btw

Start running, eat better, get a steady job then buy some rental properties for extra income.

He's not bad
I'd fuck
No homo though

It's always confidence man. You think you're a fat loser so that's how people and women will perceive you.

No one in this world has to like you or like me. It's a choice...if no girl is giving you the attention you want...something inside you needs to change man. Change is something simple....but not something simple it's not the same as something easy.
If i was you OP, and want something that i'm not having...i would try to change things in my life...
If that pic is you...well, you don't have a Chernobyl face, so i guess is attitude the thing you need to change...

It appears that you have a shitty imitation Telecaster. That may very well be the root of your problems, or at the least, exemplary thereof....

SHOW us your dick

You look depressed.
Find happiness in yourself, others will be attracted.

is that a suicide reference or a rape reference
not that lol
thanks for being nice to me
that's a real plan. so that means girls will be with me in 5-10 years?
thanks
i really don't know if this is true, a lot of insecure people still get to have relationships. most people are insecure, but i at least have good reason to be.
>something simple it's not the same as something easy

preach it

standards too high, try shoot for fat chicks.

it's a fender though?
why?
maybe that's it, i guess we'll never know

because you're not goodlooking enough to have it that easy. For most guys, pussy isn't easy and you gotta put some effort.

You should pull an Elliot Rodger

trust me my standards aren't high.
man can you imagine it being easy. i can't, just walking up to a girl and asking if she wants to have sex and she laughs and blushes and says yes. man live would be so easy.

-Start drinking before you go out anywhere. This will give you a very big confidence boost + a lot to talk about.
- After youve successfully become an alcoholic, find yourself a job that isnt mcdonalds. Girls are impressed quite easily.
- Have a car, the nicer the car, the better the girls.

And remember friend, always stay drunk.

Or

Just tidy yourself up, put a fake smile on, and become a successful person. That could work too

I don't have a lot of wisdom to share...i just saw a dude crying and i know what is like to be a man and be sad about the shit that is going on...
If i can say something is: Life is has no meaning, we are responsible to make sense out of this world...it's a puzzle we choose how to put together. So work on yourself to be ready, learn, pay attention and understand that happiness is not the goal. There's no goal, this is not a race, just be a descent human being, respect those that respect you and trust yourself. Any mountain you see there...some people call it a challenge, some call it a home, some will avoid it, some will climb it just for fun. But the mountain doesn't care about any of these people, it's there and that's it.
So, do what you want, just be sure to understand that you're not the first and you won't be the last to walk this earth.

Because youve made this same thread every day for at least a year.

Last time we replied to make you feel better and as a joke, you are actually ugly and don't deserve to be happy.

nah i don't hate women, i just get really sad that none of them like me
i work in a pharmacy, my car is less than 5 years old

i never drink though, literally never.
dropping real meta shit in here
this is blatantly false

Every day you make this thread, every day women see how pathetic you are acting, news, along with your face has spread across the internet and more and more women have seen it and will forever have it in their minds to avoid pathetic turds like you.

Congrats, you now realize that you yourself killed any pussy play in the future you might've had if you weren't a mopey faggot with low self esteem

Are you for real? This HAS to be bait. I thought we already covered this subject

>every day
already wrong
>women see
nope there are no women on Sup Forums
>spread across the internet
nope it doesn't leave Sup Forums
>more women have seen it
lol nope

what fantasy land do you live in that women come on Sup Forums or that Sup Forums is part of the normal internet?

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Metalinguistic_awareness
I'm just talking dude...really, i said something to help.

>Why won't any girls fuck me
There's your mistake. There are girls that would fuck you, you just haven't looked yet. Use a dating app or some shit.

because you act like this:

youtube.com/watch?v=j4PTf7LgsIE

Pics not you. You're probably fat. Hard to get laid when fight. You may just have to pay for it. That's what I had to do.

Those people only show their major insecurities after they get the girl or they are confident in their insecurities.

I'm a loser nerd but I joke about being a loser nerd and I'm confident as a nerd. Like I care if people think me playing games is sad, I'd much rather be playing skyrim than playing football, that'd be sad doing something I don't want to do to look 'cool'.

Be confident in yourself but understand your flaws.

foreal though.

you either do this or KYS, honestly if you can't get a therapist to help- or anybody and if you still can't KYS.

Stop being autistic, don't try to hard to impress people- when you converse, talk about them- not yourself. If you are autistic, don't try to be funny. DO. NOT. TRY. TO. BE. FUNNY

just try be interesting- talk about hobbies an topics you know shit about (not video games or obscure shit, like medieval war techniques)

Don't directly compliment them about their looks(you are so beautiful) thats shit, be specific (your poofy hair looks extra poofy today or some dumb shit you dont care about)

Join a club, sport, or any volunteer work in your spare time.

Stop browsing Sup Forums and reddit

Stop playing video games.

Don't quote memes, video games, television shows or movies. A lot of autistic people do this expecting the other person to know what they are talking about- without knowing if they have seen it.

Look into peoples eyes when you speak and when they look into your eyes when they are speaking, don't stare.

Finally- pretend you are confident and happy. Even if you are miserable and have no self-esteem.

If you cry about everything and all of your problems nobody will want to be friends with you.

You

Also, lose weight; workout and eat healthy. Shower everyday, brush your teeth and floss. Wash your hair.

I can't believe people actually don't show everyday.

make a suit out of money and they will, op, they will.

>newfags take the bait from OP
>it's been posted so many times before

FAGGOT

Well thats definitely an interesting job. Compared to most average jobs.

Anyways, have you thought about getting a hair cut? Mind showing us a better pic of your hair? It does make you feel a lot more confident.

This guy is a jerk...but he's telling the truth.

Because your a pathetic low standard faggot. You've been posting for how long now? Grow a spine and go out there and just talk to woman. Instead you give us your sob story

>dont complain
>if you goin kys then kys

I like this user better

No shit it's bait, he always has the same pissy expression. Also, getting laid is just not that difficult unless you're deformed or something.

Because you look like a school shooter

You could be a Supreme gentleman™ OP

join.skype.com/xYA7ymymiIQj

Are you dumbshit?

You do this shit every couple weeks. Go outside Carl and lose some weight you fucking sperg

This nigga look like a fat leonardo dicaprio

i guess