New Celeb Thread: Post your top waifus edition

New Celeb Thread: Post your top waifus edition.

bonus points if their arms are fully nude

wew, thank god i was worried that FP poster was going to corrupt me for the 2nd time

this, yasss

>FP

meant FC

Slagfu.

right? those fully nude arms bro
look shit, here's some more

M-My m-mistress Victoria Justice i-is a-a very b-beautiful w-woman and I'm a very l-lucky man to have her...

fuckkk thats the one that finished me last time

where the fuck are her fully nude arms?

Why is it always all the same girls? Yall gotta diversify your tastes a bit.

I need a cash me ousside how bow dah edition

cause of the arms right? Couldn't imagine what else with that whore makeup on her face.

wdhmbt?

arms are fully nude so we're good to go

omgomgomg

that face, that pose

not its not happening

BUT WHAT ABOUT THE ARMS

Incredibly lucky

S L U T
L
U
T

anyone have the pic with emma stone side by side with pepe where they look super alike? cant find it on google anywhere

imagining that hair sticking to her body when its moist

oh man i am imagining so much hair on those fully nude arms

looks like shes ready for her rainbow party

>dick isn't black

FAKE

Okay, so are you one of those fuckers that faps to kids but insists they aren't a pedophile?

Okay.

its the arms bro, he can't resist them.

this

>calling a little girl "slut"
rude tbh

what's rude is this sluts inconsideration with that long sleeved shirt. What the fuck is this shit?

W-What n-nude a-arms g-good s-sir...?
Thank y-you g-good s-sir... I-I know I-I d-don't d-d-deserve h-her... She should h-have a-a-a prince... B-But I-I'm a-a-afraid Fate p-played h-h-her a low hand and sh-she h-has m-me... I-I sometimes f-feel she w-would b-b-be better o-off having a-a black p-plastic b-b-bag o-of garbage instead o-of me...

>kitty thigh highs
>screencap from a video
>in some studio

w-wew

was there an all white set that she posed on?

did she eventually slowly take her heels off and then push those socks off as the camera panned from her feet up

>seeing the runtime with 40 min left

So you're one of those pedos who faps to kids but insists on acting like it's all pure. That's somehow even worse.

this user is getting it, u should be in charge of all photoshoot outfits

Her arms, Nude. Obviously. I know I didn't fucking stutter for one.

Post them.

She's not a slut, she's a good little sweetheart.

why are her wrists pinned against the wall?

She deserves the world. She is perfect

kek

I'm not a pedo, I just like pics of little girls from a merely artistic point of view.

I actually love tall and thick older chicks. this woman those it for me.

Profit if shes an older single mom with a house, car, and a nice bank account. If girls can do it, so can I.

I actually lived like this for a few years during college. She would even pay my books. 10/10 would do it again.

Right? get all these other faggots and their shit out of here.
Like this shit, what the fuck is that, a jacket? Get this garbage out of here.

Force of habit...

Any Emma stone?

is her art meant to motivate people?

Do the absolutely massive titties help?

Actually, you'd be surprised how much child stars get fucked. They just had all those casting directors who got arrested for that shit. You can google "*insert name of former child star* talks about child sex abuse" and more often than not, you'll get something. Surprise surprise, the guys trying to find the hottest young kids of the day also want to fuck them. Used to hear about that shit all the time when I was working with my brother's studio HR company in LA.

sorry she is

>im not a pedo, im just sexualizing a little girl and claiming its art
Own up to it faggot. I am, i love me some nude little girl arms.

>its sugar
>that skirt length
>that big bowl of cream
>all that arm and leg pussy

You're on Sup Forums nigger, you don't need to deny it.

w-wew user pls

not when francesa is posting

She's a cute young girl. What's wrong with appreciating her beauty?

Hear anything about any current Hollywood actress?

Like Chloe Moretz?

im getting sick and tired of this ginger haired abuse victim hiding the top part of her arms with her disgusting curly hair.

Seriously get that shit outta here. Where's my fully nude arms?

I came to this thread expecting pictures of celebrities, which I got, but why the fuck is there so much bloody autism here? Jesus christ, you don't expect to come to a fucking celeb thread and find more autism than you see in waifu claiming or fluffy threads.

I mean damn. Can we just post hot celebs and quit sucking each other's dicks?

dat messy hari
creamy skin
showing off her armpussy while staring right at me
lifting her skirt a bit so nothing gets on it

Fuck no man, i gotta tell everyone about how much I love fully nude arms.

Are these arms good enough mister?

YASSS

arms? ARMS? BITCH THERE IS ONLY ONE ARM IN THAT FUCKING PICTURE. DON'T YOU TRY AND CHEAT ME YOU PIG SHIT

She's just so adorable. I'd love to have a niece or a daughter like her. I'd snuggle her all the time and give her little kisses on the top of her head and smell her hair.

Well y-you g-got m-me there g-good s-sir; sh-she's p-pretty f-flawless: e-everything I-I could e-ever a-ask f-for of i-in a-a woman... She s-surely d-doesn't deserve m-me: that's f-for sure... M-May i-it please y-you g-good s-sir t-to h-hold o-off hating m-me for a bit e-even though I-I tell y-you that she s-still l-loves m-me after t-treating her badly...
Here g-good s-sir, arms...

People don't typically mention the names of the kids getting fucked, you just hear about studio heads and casting directors that do it, then if you happen to know what they're working on then you can usually guess which kiddy is getting dicked. My brother actually pulled me and my crew off a job we were working for one of Disney's TV shows because he found out the crew manager on the set had felt up some starlet in a show he worked on a couple years back.

As for Chloe, I was in LA in the late 90's and early 2k's, that was before her time.

MORE ARMS, SLAVE.

wew

snuggling may cause unwanted reactions user, no pls

You seem smart and normal. Get out while you still can. Autism abounds here.

who is this?

Kek. It's rare you see a 13 year old who you can already tell is going to be a MILF.

its G and shes thankfully not here anymore, but FC still is

idk what would happen if both were here

Oh my god dude! if she snuggled you you'd be WRAPPED UP IN ARM PUSSY.

FUCK! That'd be just like being stuffed inside a gigantic vagina!

Wait, so you worked with Disney? What do you know about this fucker 's waifu?

you are actually damn right, let me fix my mistake.

Why do we have to sexualize everything now? What's wrong with cuddling up with someone? What's wrong with showing someone affection?

a group of jews and niggers ran a train on her immediately after that photo was taken. they were hiding in that building behind her.

I might be able to do that

they have so many outfits to sell, do you think its faster to just change into them on set?

showing her armypussy affection.nfffffff

Whats wrong is nobody on the fucking planet believes you don't want to sexualize the fuck out of that girl.

No idea. Like I said, I worked there in the early 2k's, not nowadays.

You don't need to pretend you don't want to fuck her, we're on Sup Forums.

The clothes are actually a fancy paint they spray on before the shoot.

>sexualize the fuck out of that girl.
I mean... He's already doing that. Do you know what sexualize means?

Maybe if she were older. Maybe then. But I'd just love to hold her close, maybe spoon with her.

l-lewd

nnnnnnnf

do they have a substance that can easily and quickly wash it off for the next application?

to make sexual. Which is about what fucking them does.

No it has to be removed with pick

omg that zipper
she brushed her hair away to show it
>clearly no bra
>everything would just fall right away

fuckkk

I just want her to clean my house while i talk on the phone to a friend talking about how nice it will be in America once that wall is built and we don't have to deal with "their kind" any longer so she can hear, and then pay her the bare minimum for her services

looks like Elle is rubbing a dildo into her pussy

>those little strings
>as the set goes on she starts playing with them
>tugging at it
>free preview set suddenly ends
>clicking on next takes you to the join screen

you have ascended mate. you are now god tier

man who gives a fuck about that? her arms are already fully nude.

Wouldn't it be nice to come up behind her and plant a little kiss right on the base of her neck?

>autism
the 2 penny shrink is here again