Good evening, Anonymous! Are you ready for Valentine's Day?

Good evening, Anonymous! Are you ready for Valentine's Day?

>ADVICE, FORTUNE-TELLING, AND FRIENDLY CONVERSATION

>Want a tarot reading? Great! Just roll some dubs. Or trips. Or quads. (GETS)
Ask me a question, and I'll use the cards to answer it. Name a topic, such as career or love-life, and I'll interpret the reading based on the topic. Tarot readings take time to craft, but you can remind me if it looks like I missed you. Just don't be obnoxious!

>GETs can be donated to others.
If you see someone else failing to GET, feel free to give them your dubs. Just make sure it's a specific person. Offering them up vaguely to everyone leads to confusion.

>Can't GET? Give us a name, and my junior shrine maidens will deliver to you a fortune cookie.
A fortune cookie is a short blurb about your luck for 2017. The name can be made up or real, doesn't matter.

>Advice is free, give and receive as you wish.
>Be patient. Be kind. I love you all very much.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=vFN2jZR-f_w
youtube.com/watch?v=aMorAdnCixg
youtube.com/watch?v=KbO49Hmm0WY
youtube.com/watch?v=pWMFk8zk45I
youtube.com/watch?v=SBwhvdNrnmc
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

And right when I was wondering where it is

Hello

-Sweet Roll

Uu~

>Valentine's Day

Bah humbug

Hello all
what you all listening to right now ?
youtube.com/watch?v=vFN2jZR-f_w

Good evening, reporting for duty

will I ever find someone who I actually like and not just someone I have as a sex toy?

Sure i am ready to spend that day like every other day, thank you for the reminder ;~; Kidding, what about you though? Are YOU ready?

Good evening.

That's 2B's thing!
Aaah, it was strange being alone on V-day yet again.

This:
youtube.com/watch?v=aMorAdnCixg

Silly all the shrine maidens must report for duty!

pretty interesting
whats the style melodic doom metal ?

We are all comrades, are we not?

Good evening everyone. I hope your day was as restful as mine?

Hey Sweet Roll, lurking again today?

What's up everyone?

-Al

Good evening everybody, nice to see you all!
Hey ed, how are you?

Evening madam. I hope I'm being an okay assistant.

-phi

If at all possible, I'll be opening the shrine that day. So you can spend part of it with me!

Donating these dubs: Lurkers? Check. Now where is our tea brigade?

Right now, youtube.com/watch?v=KbO49Hmm0WY was listening to youtube.com/watch?v=pWMFk8zk45I a few minutes ago though.

Rolling for reading about near future of love life and career

It's not like you have to worry about that happening though, just have to avoid remembering about that day's existance, which requires not leaving home when that happens.

No way you had a day lazier than mine, i slept all day, hust woke up some hours ago due to a horrible nightmare, and i usually don't even have nightmares.

Attempting to recover deleted files.

Attempt 1...failed.
Attempt 2...failed.
Attempt 3...failed.
Attempt 4...failed.
Attempt 5...........

Now...About that flash drive.

Reimu saves the day!

-hugs-

Hello everyone! Hope you're doing well, and if not, remember we can always talk about it anonymous.

Also, I wonder if Jill will come tonight.

Rerolling 1/4

Good evening phi

Hey, I'm no lurker, I converse with everyone who will talk to me.

-Al

why do i feel so alone?

I'm mad the tea thread got deleted my question wasn't answered.

Rerolling 2/4

Jeez, it was just a joke. Hmph.
Hahaha... That seems like a very unhealthy method of coping.

I'm just listening to Imogen heap right now. It's chill.

-phi

Close. Progressive death metal. Kind of falls within the same category as Opeth. Don't know if you've heard of them, but they're really good too.

Rerolling 3/4

Why do people in USA value valentines day so much ?
seems such a big hassle to me
in my country on valantines day is looked kinda with frown upon
and most ppl say that if you love someone youd do sweet things for him not just on valentines day

Anyone can please to for identify this raptor?

How you doing Al?

-phi

rolling because I feel bored and dead inside

At school today I was in detection like always, but this time I was with a few other students. I was sitting on the back with this girl whose parents died when she was around 8 year old. So now she was adopted to some other family. So anyway this other girl made fun of the fact that her parents are dead and I just sat there and did nothing.

How much of a cuck am I?

Assistant, I'm very glad you came tonight. Please, let Madame Reisen know that I apologize for not replying to her email as per our usual schedule.

Also, disseminate the following information:

Email: [email protected]
Steam: Virtuous_Contract

You've got me there. I still had to work today, but I got home early. Mind if I ask what your nightmare was about?

*tosses it your way*

Just trying to finish up something in a game I'm playing, won't take long

Then I'll do the same work and chat thing like last time

-Sweet Roll

2 questions, are you really alone as in solitude? Or do you feel alone as in lonely? We can talk anonymous.

I'm taking this donation for you.

>Seven of Cups
You spend too much time daydreaming and not enough time taking action. Too many projects are going at once and not enough is done on any one.

>Two of Pentacles
This is a time of ups and downs in moods and energy. Prepare to juggle two life-events at once without losing control.

>Knight of Wands
There is a possibility of a sudden change of residence or job. Quick action is needed to resolve some issues in your favor. Things are now moving forward.

What's so special about that day?

I'll let her know as soon as I see her, I'll also let everybody know your email and steam.

-phi

I'm sure you have your special person that requires you a lot more than me though! You spent all your holidays, even Christmas on the threads to make us happy, you should be a little selfish this time and have fun yourself!

Good evening everyone! How are you doing today?

The same as last time, I'll be offering fortunes told via runecasting using the Elder Futhark runes. You can roll for these in the same way as you'd roll for tarot, just ask for a runecasting instead.

Is that a tarot question or you trying to start a conversation? Either way that's a get or you could talk to me.

Looks like you got it, nice.

Not much going on here, I have work off today so I'm just chilling and listening to music

Hey, what's up?

-Al

I'm going to kill myself.

The meaning of the day is for each individual to decide for themselves.

Please tell me what grade I'm going to get on my Statistical Physics exam.

I feel abandoned. alone, and suecidal, why is my question.

Ah, hi there Vertical.

Hello Reisen, 2b apologises for not emailing you according to schedual and asked me to pass it on. Hope your day is progressing nicely.

-phi

All right people what's your special power?

*hugs you and lifts you up unto her shoulders* Hold tight and get that message out to user.

This is the second time I'm confusing you with someone else. Why must you elude me so, Al?

What was your question? Maybe it can be answered this time around?

I'm not upset. I must've failed to pick up on your humor *pats your head*

Vertical?

>*tosses it your way*

Installing...

Install complete.

*cuddles*

You're nice.

That's a pretty nice way to spend the day. What music?

-phi

You should've told that other girl to fuck off my top man.
Ayy, method?
Reroll for user, aren't we all dead anyway~?

Huzzah!

You don't only show your appreciation for your significant other on v-day, you just show a little more than other days. I admit it's almost pathetically commercialized but it gives you some structure to do something special with, you know? I always make my SO a very heartfelt card and sing/play a song for her on v-day. The
latter is occasional throughout the year, the former is only that day.
We never buy gifts for each other or anything. Just do mushy stuff.

if u want to then ask taroo, tryed a cupple of times myself :/

Alcohol is better than tarot readings

How's nep tonight?

-phi

Why don't you tell us about yourself, user?
Aha... I had noticed that but it's alright. She's only hu- Well, she's not perfect.

>*giggle*
Silly, I don't have a Valentine... yet. But even if I do, I'm sure I can still spare some time for Anonymous.

hah when was younger i was trying to learn every style of metal and EDM but they become so much
, now im kinda losing them all
fun story tho i was listening to aggrotech
when was so popular that when you write it in google was showing tractors
youtube.com/watch?v=SBwhvdNrnmc

Roll

Haha, true. She is still fabulous though.

-phi

Why?

Just alerting Reimu to these dubs and the question.

The great Alcibiades is always elusive!

Some pretty obscure stuff, Nick Nolan and Blues Saraceno.

Hey Vert. How's life been for the runecaster?

-Al

I'll post pictures of chocolate and tea for you as a platonic valentine for all if you don't object.

-phi

Enjoy.

*nods*

I appreciate it.

Good evening Vert. I wonder what message the runes have in store for us tonight.

A head pat for you as well *patpat* Believe it or not, I'm not very nice. But thank you.

What do I need to do in order to get a QT3.14, young, kawaii asian GF?

How are you this evening vert? I'm not sure I'll be at the rune casting thread tonight. In case I'm not I offer my greatest wishes.

-phi

roll

I need to Google that. I'm sure it's good though.

-phi

Well, I'd never wage an argument against that statement.
Vert ical. See? It's only natural.

Did something happen? Lets start by saying how has your day been? What's your routine?
Sure thing!
Amen.
Doing good, you?
Start by not having unrealistic standards... life is so cruel... ;w;

Thanks, Reimu. That was actually terrifyingly applicable, I almost feel like you're stalking me. And I'm okay with that. And I am not okay with that.

Could I donate these to an user in need?

>Believe it or not, I'm not very nice.
How so? You seem pretty comfy so far.

>Justice
Taking it very vaguely, you can say that you're in the position you're in now because of some contract you signed. It doesn't have to be formal legal papers or anything... it might be a commitment or a path that you're stuck to, as if you signed a contract binding yourself to it.

>Seven of Wands
Competition in something important to you has brought you difficulty and harsh feelings. You need to stand up for what you believe in, or maybe find out what that is.

>The Lovers
ou may be faced with an attraction or a temptation that may not be good for you. There will be an attraction of opposites that will be difficult to reconcile in the long run. A difficult choice will arise; make your decision on the facts, not the emotions.

Today not too much, was away from the computer until about 4:00pm.
Yesterday I didn't make much progress either. Aside from it being a busy day for me I ate something that I think went bad, which diverted the attention I had when I was no longer busy.

Tonight after the tread(s) I'll do more to make up for the time I've lost.

It just seems to be another day to me. Some people treat it with some special significance, but I cant see it... I mean, I can feel entirely alone even when surrounded by friends so I have no idea what a person would have to be to you to pull such meaning out of it.

I usually focus on individual artists, though there are some subgenres in metal and EDM that I just outright stay away from, regardless if the artists within that subgenre are considered "good."

You're a treasure, I hope you know that. Serenading someone? No one does that anymore.

Your significant other is very lucky to have you.

The situation hasn't asked for anything different of me yet.

I know, but if you leave home you'll be reminded that everyone else is having fun and you're not, how would you cope with it?

Hmm, it's very odd, so there were these persons discussing about what board game to play, after a while this very serious-looking person stands up, and with a hateful tone says to stop fooling around and pick up a decent board game, but while he is right about to sit this other person leaves his chair, throws himself on the other person and breaks his spine by doing so, after that his corpse's skin, bones and muscles start thinning, and the serious looking person ends up with this...corpse resembling a rag in his hands, then he throws it on the floor and starts talking again.

That almost everyone in the world is having fun.

Nico is here.

-Nico

Well, that was a get and a question, I thought you were trying to roll for it. My bad, I don't usually roll or use gets anyway. Enjoy your night.

It's mostly classic/stoner rock style, so if you're into that its pretty good.

You should believe that she's not nice. She insulted me the first time I got on and then confused me with someone else twice.

-Al

well, I am 25, from sweden, bin sick for 4 years, 1st one of my discs in my spin popped, then depression, angst, suecidal thotts, my ex left me 1 year ago for a one of my old freinds, and they are now moving in tgh. and i have to meet them 1-2 times a month and they make out in front of me. I live on exisit minimum and in my moms basement, i have 3 close frineds, I have multipersonal disorder, ADD , and I want to be a trap / girl but I look like a hairy manly viking so I dont want to look stupid so im staying a man.. stuff ..

but why do you need special day to do it
just do it on random day it will be more appreciated
its so bad that there have be day that you have to do something very special for your love one

I'm feeling pretty uplifted actually. I first came to these threads because I was going to maybe teach a class I wasn't sure I was ready for. There is a good interest in it though, some of my favourite kids and a precious upper class men even want to join. So I'm going to get to teach a dream class.

So I'm quite excited. Sorry for the wall of text.

-phi

>The situation hasn't asked for anything different of me yet.
Well, perhaps when we get to know each other a little better, I might find out more. I'm interested.

reroll

Ehh, I'll try to give it a listen and see. Also do you have email/steam for 2b? She's asked me to pass it around.

-phi

Well now i feel sad

I would ask but Alice isn't here now.

Hi...
That image should probably be updated, the box isn't being carried by a drone.

stuff linked here today i woke up at 4 in the middle of the day, turned around, went back to sleep went up at 6 , eat dinner, played some OW and now b for some houers

Life is good. I've been fortunate in most things, this week. How about you?

I wonder. I hope it's good though, I still feel bad about one of those anons last time.

I'm good! I'm a little tired, but I'm probably still just waking up! Don't worry if you can't, it's better to care for obligations and resting than it is to force yourself to be here.

It works, but I'm not sure I'm happy that it works.

You don't see the significance in each day, you assign the significance. It's easy to lose the grandeur of whatever you're working on while you're slaving away at it. But from time to time, step back and look at the larger picture. You're doing something pretty cool, something not many people would dare undertake. A small step forward towards this larger goal? That's pretty special, I'd think.

Hypocritical as it might sound. don't work too hard, info-broker.

ment