She is coming over later /b what should I do? She is super dtf

She is coming over later /b what should I do? She is super dtf.

Destroy her pussy then.

put it in her butt

Just worried she is heavy idk i normally go for skinny girls

Bruh, she thick. She ain't heavy. Big difference. Destroy her ass.

Tell her to go here:

She looks kinda heavy

Don't nitpick and take what you can get

See I feel like she is right in between like my last girl was like 5''4' 107lbs so every girl feel big to me now.

Whatever happens, take pics and post

If you honestly think that's heavy, you're retarded.

if OP thinks this is "heavy" he's a virginfag. shes not fat at all. stop lieing to us. also, Super Dtf? i don't believe that either. what makes you think that?

He was hinting at sex tonight yesterday night, and she also flat out said she wanted to shower with me 3 days ago.

*she

I hear ya, but no one is asking you to wife her. she looks like the kind of girl who would put on 20 lbs as soon as you get into a relationship tho so be careful.

These. Come the fuck on, OP. Take her to Pound Town.

Open up periscope on your phone and start streaming.
Hide phone somewhere she won't see it.
Let anons fap.
>profit

OP, can we switch places? Fuck. If that wanted to take my virginity, I'd kill myself to do it.

/thread

more pics op? im digging it, she looks kinda like my gf

Got any pics of your girl?

She reminds me of a chick that, after we got real intimate and I had my first kiss (set myself back on the journey to become a wizard), pretty much dumped the day after I THOUGHT we made it official. Making me hurt. Need her face.

>She is super dtf
>dressed in layers and pants
Did you learn to read signals in the dark?

Record and post

Nope just started talking to her a week ago.

That picture was from 2 days ago we went out partying that night.

>Nope just started talking to her a week ago.

she's not your girl then. She's a girl you're talking to. She's probably still "talking" to 5 other dudes

Didn't say she was my girl.

This OP. If this girl is DTF after knowing you for a week, imagine what she does to dudes who's she's known for a lot longer. Like 2 weeks or something

not like i don't know her well I have know her older sister for a long time just didn't startin talking to her yet. Lol i have no idea why I'm trying to justify this right now.

Any more of her?